FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > guys looking for couples

guys looking for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wanted to say how hard it is for single guys to hook up with couples , unless u are young and hung like a donkey . couples tend not to look at older guys

do othe rguys find this or do couple have a different option

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Stuff Of LegendMan  over a year ago

Hadfield

"just wanted to say how hard it is for single guys to hook up with couples , unless u are young and hung like a donkey . couples tend not to look at older guys

do othe rguys find this or do couple have a different option "

I wouldn't describe myself as young and still chat to couples and meet them. Its more how you treat people isn't it?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Is it hard?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it is harder for us single men and your right in some case in what they looking for but I respect their wishes which is why I do not contact them till they contact me if they want to know me which may never happen I respect that in swinging couples…Best wish to all and you in what you’re looking for on here,

[Removed by poster at 03/03/15 12:19:07]

"I heard its a myth couples looking for single guys but that's only what i've heard.

him"

i chatted to 2 myths yesterday what a mysterios world eh?

i chat to couples all the time , but meeting one as yet to happen on her . meet plenty outside here but never through fab

some people say they chatted with myths to but dont believe them they always reckon they are from a swinging site too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have up to 65 on our profile but wouldn't rule an older man out.

"just wanted to say how hard it is for single guys to hook up with couples , unless u are young and hung like a donkey . couples tend not to look at older guys

do othe rguys find this or do couple have a different option

I wouldn't describe myself as young and still chat to couples and meet them. Its more how you treat people isn't it?"

OMG look at your body!!

Sorry got distracted for a second there.

I'm part of a couple and we look for single guys?

(I always wanted to be mythical )

well this forum is the place to be mythical coz ive witnessed all sorts of trippy shit in here lol

what wrong with my body

we only play with guys n gals our age or older no young for us we prefer real people too we found those that say they are well hung are liars or really don't know how to use it

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

You've only been on here for 5 weeks ffs .did you really think it would be full of couples fighting to get your attention ? There is more single guys on here than couples and single women , so we have plenty to choose from .you ask any successful guy on here how hard they have to work to stand out . Seriously you need to chill out work on your profile and pics ( 1 pic of your belly isn't going to cut it )

"Yes it is harder for us single men and your right in some case in what they looking for but I respect their wishes which is why I do not contact them till they contact me if they want to know me which may never happen I respect that in swinging couples…Best wish to all and you in what you’re looking for on here beside that i been here before and stay a year without luck so i know how hard it is, "

OP your honestly better off meeting singles ! Cpls can be very complicated .

I wont rumble on about my experiances but my advice for what its worth is stick with singles

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

do othe rguys find this or do couple have a different option "

. How do you conclude that being young and hung is important .? It may be to some but will also put others off . What is much more important is a detailed and informed profile with good pictures . Ironically some young guys claim that they cannot get meets because of their age .

» Add a new message to this topic