FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chats suddenly stop.

Chats suddenly stop.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else experienced chatting to others for a few days, you seem to be clicking and then they just stop replying?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone else experienced chatting to others for a few days, you seem to be clicking and then they just stop replying? "

Yes it happens often.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Has anyone else experienced chatting to others for a few days, you seem to be clicking and then they just stop replying? "

We've had a few that have gone quiet for a week or so....we just assume that they are chatting to new people (like we do) so don't think anything of it.

Occasionally, I just move on to my next victim

We always say hello to new couples who have similar profiles to us, we were all new once, and can appreciate we're not to everyone's liking but find it a bit frustrating when you think "yeah these sound great we're getting on well" and then nothing.

"Occasionally, I just move on to my next victim "

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Had it happen in the past and just assume they have lost interest or have other stuff happening in real life.

My chats usually stop when they take out the restraining order.

Happens loads. When I first started using the Internet to meet people I asked someone on POF why she thought this happens, and she said simply, "something better came along"

That's most probably it in most cases

"Had it happen in the past and just assume they have lost interest or have other stuff happening in real life."

Surely a polite message would be in order after all we're all adults.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you have standards and defined tastes, then you have to expect that not all people that like you, and vice versa, will find that all interests are matched. Eg, sexual interests, attraction levels, times free, personalities, where you play - the list goes on.

The narrower our interests, and the less we have to offer to others, especially if not many really like what we're offering, the more it may seem like looking for a needle in a haystack.

What sorts out who's got the cojones, is who's willing to even put much effort into looking in the stack, who's going to find the smart way to look.

And finally, will there be tears shed, when the inevitable 'no thanks', blocks and the silent treatment is the result?

Have tenacity, be clever about what you're doing and focus on what you haven't done yet and learn from what you're doing wrong.

Tears are not enough. It's a numbers game - there are thousands using Fab. Each time another one bites the dust, you're a step closer to a fuck made in heaven.

me me me me!!

Had one of those "user no longer on site" ones earlier

Doh

"Occasionally, I just move on to my next victim

me me me me!!"

Hellooooo

People sometimes change their minds or someone else may have grabbed their attention.

..it happens so just move on

Doesn't it make you wonder, how many times both sides may think the same thing and just move on the next victim,

It's interesting to see how easy it is to assume someone's not interested or maybe moved on to something better.

Yes happens quote often fpllpwed by you being blocked

I do it all the time, if the conversation starts getting boring I just stop mailing

You just can't connect with everyone, with some the conversation just flows with others I have to make an effort to think what to say when replying, when it gets to that stage I see no point carrying on

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Are we doing it wrong? Are you meant to keep on chatting forever?

I've always assumed it's like real life: you chat to someone, but eventually that particular subject comes to an end and you have to go off to do something else. It doesn't mean one of you can't start a new conversation on another topic on another day does it?

Or are we weird?

Mr ddc

"If you have standards and defined tastes, then you have to expect that not all people that like you, and vice versa, will find that all interests are matched. Eg, sexual interests, attraction levels, times free, personalities, where you play - the list goes on.

The narrower our interests, and the less we have to offer to others, especially if not many really like what we're offering, the more it may seem like looking for a needle in a haystack.

What sorts out who's got the cojones, is who's willing to even put much effort into looking in the stack, who's going to find the smart way to look.

And finally, will there be tears shed, when the inevitable 'no thanks', blocks and the silent treatment is the result?

Have tenacity, be clever about what you're doing and focus on what you haven't done yet and learn from what you're doing wrong.

Tears are not enough. It's a numbers game - there are thousands using Fab. Each time another one bites the dust, you're a step closer to a fuck made in heaven."

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I've always assumed that when a conversation stops with someone I think is a women or couple its actually just a guy pretending to be a woman and he has been caught out by his mum and told to tidy up his room

I just see it as a friendly local...now and again you pop in and chat to regulars sometimes you drift but catch up with others now and again...)

"Are we doing it wrong? Are you meant to keep on chatting forever?

I've always assumed it's like real life: you chat to someone, but eventually that particular subject comes to an end and you have to go off to do something else. It doesn't mean one of you can't start a new conversation on another topic on another day does it?

Or are we weird?

Mr ddc"

We do leave it for a while then might comment on a latest status or picture, which can start up a fresh conversation.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Thanks guys. We'd be mortified if there were people quietly seething because it was 'our turn' to reply or something!

"Thanks guys. We'd be mortified if there were people quietly seething because it was 'our turn' to reply or something!"

No it shouldn't be about taking turns and may we just say how the hey have you got away with taking some of your pictures?

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I do this

» Add a new message to this topic