FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Used?

Used?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone said to me once they like the idea of a woman who's been used. Didn't get what they meant and did ask them what they meant but still don't know what they mean, what's it mean? I know it means they like someone who's fucked other guys but what's it mean to like that? Or why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Someone said to me once they like the idea of a woman who's been used. Didn't get what they meant and did ask them what they meant but still don't know what they mean, what's it mean? I know it means they like someone who's fucked other guys but what's it mean to like that? Or why?"

It means there guys lol

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The only person who will know what they mean by that is them. It's entirely open to many different interpretations.

"The only person who will know what they mean by that is them. It's entirely open to many different interpretations."

Fair enough.

People could give their own interpretations?

used as in had lots of cock yes

"used as in had lots of cock yes "

yeah that. in one day and before you fuck them.

I like watching a partner having sex or knowing they have very recently....couldn't tell you why, but it's quite a turn on....

"The only person who will know what they mean by that is them. It's entirely open to many different interpretations.

Fair enough.

People could give their own interpretations?"

A fb of mine loves walking in just as another guy I've literally just fucked walks out .... He likes to taste and smell someone else on me..... Hes particularly pleased if I'm still covered in cum!!! If someone said that to me then that kind of scenario would be in the for front of my mind x

Probably, as mentioned, its someone who has just had sex - a woman who has just had intercourse with someone else can be very different and this is a sexual turn-on for some people.

It may also be logically extended to the fact she is full up of another mans semen, which is also sexually arousing for some.

I think he meant someone that has had a lot of sexually partners. Someone that likes to play hide the sausage on a very regular basis. He possibly thinks that Lots of practise will make you good at it.

*Gareth from the office voice*

"I don't do sloppy seconds"

"The only person who will know what they mean by that is them. It's entirely open to many different interpretations.

Fair enough.

People could give their own interpretations?

A fb of mine loves walking in just as another guy I've literally just fucked walks out .... He likes to taste and smell someone else on me..... Hes particularly pleased if I'm still covered in cum!!! If someone said that to me then that kind of scenario would be in the for front of my mind x"

Exactly this yes.

I liked it tbh, was dead sexy and i do think about it a lot, tried it a few times with him (first time wasn't intentional).

Just wondered what people get out of it, that's all coz it's an unusual request or people don't tell me they like the idea.

Thanks for your reply christos. I do know why i like doing it, just don't get it from the other persons view.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I actually have the word on my profile

To me it simply means vastly experienced and clearly fucked often

But like anything it's open to interpretation ??

"used as in had lots of cock yes

yeah that. in one day and before you fuck them."

sold the t-shirts

It's one on my bucket list, to meet a woman whose very recently been fucked and still full of the other guy.

Can't explain it, maybe it's the idea of her being dirty ? Who knows but it's something I wanna try

Thanks for the replies, seems no-one knows why they guy likes it. Doesn't matter really, so long as they do, but i was just wondering about it coz women can't really do the same with guys.

I love watching my partner getting fucked and then as soon as the other guy pulls out (he doesn't necessarily have had to cum, we may just be swapping over) sliding my cock in. A great feeling!!

» Add a new message to this topic