FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Overly Attached?

Overly Attached?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What to do?

Recently we met a couple and the experience was amazing, but it wasn't just the sex. We made an instant connection, both of us, and it feels like we have known them forever!

It's been only a short time, but socially and sexually we both feel like we're 21 again and somewhat smitten.

Are we in a dangerous place or do others get these kinds of feelings to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's starting to sound complicated... Tread carefully

"That's starting to sound complicated... Tread carefully "
That's the problem. Saying that though, as a couple we are absolutely devoted to each other, been together for 25 years, and do put us before anyone else. The couple we have met seem to be very similar in that respect; long term, their relationship above everything else, etc.

Maybe that similarity between us is why we have clicked so well. It just feels like 2 parts if a jigsaw fitting together so well.

Don't want to jinx anything and I agree with your advice; Never considered that getting into swinging could lead us down this route.

"What to do?

Recently we met a couple and the experience was amazing, but it wasn't just the sex. We made an instant connection, both of us, and it feels like we have known them forever!

It's been only a short time, but socially and sexually we both feel like we're 21 again and somewhat smitten.

Are we in a dangerous place or do others get these kinds of feelings to?"

I don't think it would be a problem for me, but then I'm not you. I'd welcome that kind of connection into my own life, and would enjoy becoming emotionally invested if that's what they wanted too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What to do?

Are we in a dangerous place or do others get these kinds of feelings to?"

Whether you're in a dangerous place or not is something only you can know.

All I would say is that you can't know what truly goes on in their relationship.

Stop over thinking it , your turn a good thing negative , just enjoy , after all that's what all this is about .

I wonder whether the key is in the comment "it's only been a short time".

Which means you probably don't know them that well and you're only seeing the "front" that they wish to show you, and vice versa.

I suspect as you get to know each other better you'll find they have views and habits that make you come back down to earth with a bump.

"Stop over thinking it , your turn a good thing negative , just enjoy , after all that's what all this is about . "
in a nutshell the biggest problem.

Good advise. Thank you

"I wonder whether the key is in the comment "it's only been a short time".

Which means you probably don't know them that well and you're only seeing the "front" that they wish to show you, and vice versa.

I suspect as you get to know each other better you'll find they have views and habits that make you come back down to earth with a bump.

"

And vice versa I expect. Thank you for your candid advise.

enjoy it - its a 4 way thing - id be more worried if one of each couple felt that way about one of the other

"What to do?

Are we in a dangerous place or do others get these kinds of feelings to?

I don't think it would be a problem for me, but then I'm not you. I'd welcome that kind of connection into my own life, and would enjoy becoming emotionally invested if that's what they wanted too."

we totally agree with wasp..wouldnt be a problem for us either

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Sometimes you click with people and they become very good friends and that can cross over into the real world....we have couples like this and it's never been a problem - it's good to have people you feel close to......if it feels right for you then enjoy it....if not then you might need to get some distance

I dont think its a bad thing. We all have feelings and you could end up good friends. You can't be cold toward people all the time x

Enjoy the buzz

By *irmbutfairMan  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

If it was one half of a couple, or possibly worse one half of each couple it would be more of a worry. However only you as a couple can really know what you're comfortable with, at the end of the day this is meant to be fun.... If it's not don't do it.

This happened a few times early on for us too .

It sems like you have made friends for life , but the reality is that once you get back to everyday life either they or you soon move on .

Be careful you don't get strange feelings when you see they have met others .

And don't be offended if you ask them to meet again and they say no .

For some couples , one special couple is all they want , but it's rare and often not a reciprocal arrangement so be prepared .

Interesting, I'm guessing that mainly It's the females replying here.

I would be cautious, favouritism may pop up ?

If both couples are secure it shouldn't be a problem - if not it can be a bit of a worry in my opinion x

Sara

"This happened a few times early on for us too .

It sems like you have made friends for life , but the reality is that once you get back to everyday life either they or you soon move on .

Be careful you don't get strange feelings when you see they have met others .

And don't be offended if you ask them to meet again and they say no .

For some couples , one special couple is all they want , but it's rare and often not a reciprocal arrangement so be prepared ."

» Add a new message to this topic