FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi or straight

bi or straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why oh why do so many bi men say they are straight on their profile, what are they ashamed of, if you are bi then say so, if you are straight then stop contacting bi males

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sing if you're gald to be bi......

I'm singing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why oh why do so many bi men say they are straight on their profile, what are they ashamed of, if you are bi then say so, if you are straight then stop contacting bi males"

Well said. As I said in another thread I have nothing against bi guys but I block liars!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"sing if you're gald to be bi......

I'm singing "

glad*

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 10:31:51]

They don't want to scare off the folk that won't meet bi guys cos lying is easier than accepting rejection.

They think that it will put women off from meeting them if they say bi. Puts us off though that they can't be honest and for all we know just saying that to meet us and get in Ginger's knickers....

"They think that it will put women off from meeting them if they say bi. Puts us off though that they can't be honest and for all we know just saying that to meet us and get in Ginger's knickers...."

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've long since given up being fussed what orientation people have on their profile.

When BI men contact us and we politely decline on account of it some strangely become straight again and says its a mistake on their profile. So guessing the other way round is all too common. People should be proud of who they are just because some people won't meet them it's not the end of the world plenty do.

One of Fabs idiosyncrasy's

Interesting. If i dont fancy bi or "straight" men but for the fun and the thrill, would join a couple. Part of the agreement is i let the hubby suck my cock.

If say ok that makes me bi or bi curious?

Im the liar.

"When BI men contact us and we politely decline on account of it some strangely become straight again and says its a mistake on their profile. So guessing the other way round is all too common. People should be proud of who they are just because some people won't meet them it's not the end of the world plenty do.

One of Fabs idiosyncrasy's "

Lol when straight men message us and we point out we prefer to meet bi guys their profile often changes too as they "didn't realise it said straight"

"Interesting. If i dont fancy bi or "straight" men but for the fun and the thrill, would join a couple. Part of the agreement is i let the hubby suck my cock.

Im the liar. "

See thats 1 that we respect is a different. Could do with there being a choice for bi-playful for people like you or Ginger whose happy to play with the same sex but not attracted to them.

Thank you x share that

As a Bi man (though more drawn towards Women than Men) I have to say its amazing at the amount of Straight guys that message me.

Really don't see the reason for lying. So you like sucking dick every now and then, be proud of the fact you're comfortable and know what you want, don't bloody hide it.

"As a Bi man (though more drawn towards Women than Men) I have to say its amazing at the amount of Straight guys that message me.

Really don't see the reason for lying. So you like sucking dick every now and then, be proud of the fact you're comfortable and know what you want, don't bloody hide it."

well said

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I am not too bothered what other men's orientation might be as long as they totally respect what I am - completely and utterly straight in all circumstances.

On the other hand, I can't abide people lying about their sexual orientation.

I'm way to scared to admit to my sexual preferences or kinks on a website such as this..... Oh, er, wait

By *ostBoySoulMan  over a year ago

London

I state Bi and I have no issues! I love fetish clubs..as people have no issues over gender and sexuality! I was in a club recently and I was in the couples room...next to me were two beautiful women making out....on one side and on the other two guys were....and I was in the middle surrounded by such amazing _iews!

Why do some couples state even emphasis they will only meet Bi guys and yet when I look at their veris the guys they have met are straight what's that all about?

Mine is as stated bi

I enjoy women but also enjoy the company of tv/ts

Only very occasionally males as part of a couple

And i consider myself straight acting however i also fully accept that i am bi

It's hilarious how many str8 guys contact is saying they are bi. Not interested in then if the can't be honest. Not like its Facebook, it's a flipping sex site!!

"I've long since given up being fussed what orientation people have on their profile. "

"They don't want to scare off the folk that won't meet bi guys cos lying is easier than accepting rejection. "

Then they should stick to the many profiles specifically asking for bi guys and stop lying to meet people who dont want to meet them. Simple

It set mibe to curious. I have no bi experience but am drawn to the idea of some soft bi play. Nothing too heavy.

I love to cam - always these days in the Bi chat room - and it's amazing how many 'straight' guys _iew and comment. When I ask , the usually say its because they still like women and font want to put theM off. Well so do I! Predominantly straight but I have acknowledged my other feelings and marked it on my profile accordingly.

Why hide?

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Our profile states in the very first line that we don't want straight men - yet still, every day, we receive messages from such men claiming to be bi curious. Whilst we both started off curious, we tried our bi tendencies in clubs, decided we liked it hugely and now know what we want. Whilst everyone has to start somewhere we prefer not to be 'experiments' but to enjoy ourselves with like minded folk - usually in clubs! Good luck to folk trying to work out what you want - it's what Fab is for within reason

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"They don't want to scare off the folk that won't meet bi guys cos lying is easier than accepting rejection. "

^^This, and smoking as well

Well I'm a 52 yr old bi smoker, so what chance have I got

"why oh why do so many bi men say they are straight on their profile, what are they ashamed of, if you are bi then say so, if you are straight then stop contacting bi males

Well said. As I said in another thread I have nothing against bi guys but I block liars!"

Ditto.

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

I (M) have my profile set to bi, because it's true. However I don't really involve it in play (I.e. I don't really play with guys in the lifestyle) because I'm too picky for it to be practical.

However I did you with the idea of putting "straight" for this reason, but decided against it as honesty and trust are so important in this lifestyle, so I put it as bi despite it not really being a factor in what we do.

By *ivedancerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

As a Bi Guy I also love the comments on couples profiles. 'Wont meet Bi Guys' they then have verifications from straight guys who have prior to that verification met with TVs. Now granted some people can change their profile after the fact but I do think the verifications prove an interesting trail of denial for some men. Then again as much as we wish to appear open minded and wish fulfilling there is still a great level of stigma against men showing sexual interest in each other compared to women. Personally as long as you are clean and take care of yourself and great company then Im happy to enjoy sex with you no matter your gender

I dont understand it, if you like cock just say it.

Her

"I dont understand it, if you like cock just say it.

Her"

I love cock! Lol.

Her"

isn't it obvious

Im not sure what I am so I'm going with straight, for now, not that there's any need to be categorised.

[Removed by poster at 02/03/15 17:28:44]

"why oh why do so many bi men say they are straight on their profile, what are they ashamed of, if you are bi then say so, if you are straight then stop contacting bi males"

Obviously cause some people aren't as comfortable in their sexually as yourselves but that's their problem right,how dare they experiment and try new things without having the decency to be out themselves from the closet for all to see first,just like all the folks on here that want to remain discreet,they shouldn't be allowed to swing till they tell everyone they know..

This is basically as dumb a post as those demanding people should meet those that are unverified

Her

isn't it obvious "

No it's not could you draw me a picture.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"

Obviously cause some people aren't as comfortable in their sexually as yourselves but that's their problem right,how dare they experiment and try new things without having the decency to be out themselves from the closet for all to see first,just like all the folks on here that want to remain discreet,they shouldn't be allowed to swing till they tell everyone they know..

This is basically as dumb a post as those demanding people should meet those that are unverified "

Totally agree

Happy to state bi on profile, but do then get too many daft messages from guys x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can only really change yourself. I think I quit trying to change others a loooong time ago. Sexual orientation is not as straightforward as 3 categories, so people struggle slotting themselves in. Plus the other reasons people mention. People can have non-exclusive straight sexuality and feel some internal biphobia etc, that inhibits them - and it'll probably take years for society to iron out its prejudices.

"As a Bi Guy I also love the comments on couples profiles. 'Wont meet Bi Guys' they then have verifications from straight guys who have prior to that verification met with TVs. Now granted some people can change their profile after the fact but I do think the verifications prove an interesting trail of denial for some men. Then again as much as we wish to appear open minded and wish fulfilling there is still a great level of stigma against men showing sexual interest in each other compared to women. Personally as long as you are clean and take care of yourself and great company then Im happy to enjoy sex with you no matter your gender"

[Removed by poster at 02/03/15 18:38:46]

"Happy to state bi on profile, but do then get too many daft messages from guys x

Yep, I get so many "suck ur cock m8?" messages.

Can understand why the ladies here get so pissed off.

"

Think my pics show what I am lol

By *uyfromchiMan  over a year ago

CHICHESTER

walk on bi

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We love the messages from `straight` guys who claim to be bi ....when we tell them Mrs loves to watch the guys play with each other first as she watches ....they suddenly disappear

As a bi guy I'm also on the other fab site, so I see loads of profiles on here that are carbon copies except they are bi on one site and straight on this one. It makes no sense to me lol

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"walk on bi"

He he...you're singing...

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Interesting. If i dont fancy bi or "straight" men but for the fun and the thrill, would join a couple. Part of the agreement is i let the hubby suck my cock.

Im the liar.

See thats 1 that we respect is a different. Could do with there being a choice for bi-playful for people like you or Ginger whose happy to play with the same sex but not attracted to them."

Same here, not attracted to guys, I never fantasise about playing with a guy alone but one of my biggest fantasies is a bi mmf threesome. Im keeping it just as a fantasy tho, for now

"We love the messages from `straight` guys who claim to be bi ....when we tell them Mrs loves to watch the guys play with each other first as she watches ....they suddenly disappear "

By *xpatscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes we think this too. If your bi then say it. In these day people are more excepted for it.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

Could also be that some men say that they're 'bi', in order to get to the lady of a bi couple.

Personally I put bi because I am! I'm on other men only sites and have had plenty of meets from there. But I'm now looking for other experiences, partnered with the fact that I'm now in a relationship with a rather lovely lady who is making (very!) tentative steps into this world!

I am happy to play "straight" as indeed that is what I am for a proportion of my life. Just decided that if I'm going to be on here I might as well be honest!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

I'm bi,but don't advertise it..its not something I go around telling people,nor do I feel the need to do so.its something that I'm happy to keep a secret,which is probably influenced by growing up in the intolerant south wales valleys

By *ivedancerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

And then I went off down the rabbit hole of looking at Sultry Succubus photos some lovely male submission artwork there. That is what I want to see in bi guy imagery . sigh ..

» Add a new message to this topic