FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dress you up....

dress you up....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One thing that really turns me on after sex...

When you see the sheets all strewn..

And that animalistic urge has settled a bit...

...is the getting dressed again, in the outfit you carefully chose to seduce, it's done its job and it seems naughty putting it all back on with a big grin on your faces..

I love watching a woman get ready in general..wrapping the gift..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find this with men in general! 1 guy in particular seems to prefer watching me dress afterwards than undress before

Re pretty sexy actually but not straight after sex. I like to lounge around after sex for s bit or generally lay on/in bed and chill after

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I find this with men in general! 1 guy in particular seems to prefer watching me dress afterwards than undress before "

Must be something wrong with him sweetpea x

i like that...putting on everything again..slightly disarrayed..when i leave my f'bs i never put my underwear back on..like sitting in the back of the cab feeling the cold seat on me...where im still really hot..

"I find this with men in general! 1 guy in particular seems to prefer watching me dress afterwards than undress before

Must be something wrong with him sweetpea x"

Lol thanks hun, it's not all bad as after watching me dress he's so turned on the clothes soon come off again!

Stockings/hold ups definitely seem to be something guys enjoy watching as they are slowly peeled back on

I like to lie in his arms...look into his eyes...and think to myself how fucking sexy he is...stroke his cock..and bingo...round 2!!!....im a classy bird you know.

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Re pretty sexy actually but not straight after sex. I like to lounge around after sex for s bit or generally lay on/in bed and chill after "

Could not agree more.... Afraid I just throw on my trackies after ... Tie hair back and like an hour to have a coffee and slip back into reality

I used to go mixed saunas in Germany when I was younger; whilst I never got aroused in the sauna, I found watching the women undress and dress in the shared changing rooms a massive turn on!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"i like that...putting on everything again..slightly disarrayed..when i leave my f'bs i never put my underwear back on..like sitting in the back of the cab feeling the cold seat on me...where im still really hot.."

I'm the other way around mostly, arrive with no knickers and put them on to go home...lol

I like to sleep and have round 4/5/6 thrust upon me in the morning

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..I wasn't insinuating that as soon as the orgasm waves settle..I pass them they're underwear...

I do give them 5 minutes respite

"..I wasn't insinuating that as soon as the orgasm waves settle..I pass them they're underwear...

I do give them 5 minutes respite"

I love the steamy undress that leads to the hours of nakedness

And I love to tease and watch as we both help each other dress again

Trouble is (or not ) the getting dressed again after tends to lead to more getting undressed for another mad quickie ........I love those bits

» Add a new message to this topic