IS FAB THE NEW FACEBOOK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incsmale71 OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

It seems fab has changed to a social media site or am I wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It seems fab has changed to a social media site or am I wrong "

Don't think so because everyone I know on Facebook knows how to rotate their pics

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"It seems fab has changed to a social media site or am I wrong

Don't think so because everyone I know on Facebook knows how to rotate their pics "

Yes it has for me.

I regularly see cat pics and peoples boring kids on my feed.

Don't forget to like

"Yes it has for me.

I regularly see cat pics and peoples boring kids on my feed.

Don't forget to like "

Thats weird because people aren't allowed to upload pics of under 18s or of animals

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I think I've received more pokes on here to be honest.

"It seems fab has changed to a social media site or am I wrong

Don't think so because everyone I know on Facebook knows how to rotate their pics

"

The fab "like" is a pink thumb up...

By *eesidechrisMan  over a year ago

stockton

How can u call kids boring ffs get a life

Let me know when they introduce Scrabble to the site please

I don't think it has there's normally more going on, on Facebook than here lol. Plus a few of my friends on Facebook are on here anyway

By *eesidechrisMan  over a year ago

stockton

Or she blocked me lmfao

"Or she blocked me lmfao"

Any excuse to block anyone me. bwahaha. Well last week we was talking about blocking people in the forums, and it gave me ideas. I actually said thete was no point to it, but it seems there could be now.

Other peoples kids tend to be boring, doesn't mean i need to get a life it just means i do not find other peoples kids interesting, and the things they do are mundane to myself. Seriously, if you knew how little i go on facebook now coz i find my friends constant rambling about their kids tedious. It's like if they do anything or nothing it is posted anyway...If i wanted to know i would visit them.

----------------------------------------

fb will donate £1 for every like of this page.

"How can u call kids boring ffs get a life"

they can be seriously tedious at times. I'm an expert

I have a cousin who posts photos of her child almost daily. He's having a cup of tea,he's on a swing,he's in his new pyjamas,he's sitting on the sofa watching television. Boring

"I have a cousin who posts photos of her child almost daily. He's having a cup of tea,he's on a swing,he's in his new pyjamas,he's sitting on the sofa watching television. Boring "

What on here? That's seriously baddddddd

"I have a cousin who posts photos of her child almost daily. He's having a cup of tea,he's on a swing,he's in his new pyjamas,he's sitting on the sofa watching television. Boring "

I just looked on my feed right now, a friends kid has fallen asleep so it's on fb, reposted photo of my neices baby from a year ago, kids playing in a puddle (kinda cute but meh), someones nephew kissing a fish, one of my friends who is expecting wants to talk to me so i came off their sharpish.

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

But by its very nature Fab is a social media site

Just proves there's a social side to the place.

Personally don't use facebook so not sure how that works

"Or she blocked me lmfao

Any excuse to block anyone me. bwahaha. Well last week we was talking about blocking people in the forums, and it gave me ideas. I actually said thete was no point to it, but it seems there could be now.

Other peoples kids tend to be boring, doesn't mean i need to get a life it just means i do not find other peoples kids interesting, and the things they do are mundane to myself. Seriously, if you knew how little i go on facebook now coz i find my friends constant rambling about their kids tedious. It's like if they do anything or nothing it is posted anyway...If i wanted to know i would visit them.

----------------------------------------"

Love it

"But by its very nature Fab is a social media site "

Exactly

Unless I'm missing something facebook is where I keep in touch with family and friends I wouldn't otherwise, fab is where I come to meet men for sex. 2 completely different things?....maybe I'm doing something wrong?

"Unless I'm missing something facebook is where I keep in touch with family and friends I wouldn't otherwise, fab is where I come to meet men for sex. 2 completely different things?....maybe I'm doing something wrong?"

Haha I totally agree!

"Unless I'm missing something facebook is where I keep in touch with family and friends I wouldn't otherwise, fab is where I come to meet men for sex. 2 completely different things?....maybe I'm doing something wrong?"

Don't you get randoms adding you and liking your pics then talking to your for for 'reasons' before you block them?

As a bonus i also have a rwandan prince gonna give me his whole kingdom.

I've got more "friends" on here than on Facebook that I chat to say hello too but will probably never meet due to distances

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

No

Not on face book and if we were I don't think we would be able to use our pics

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting one.......

I would say I keep in contact with some people on here and some on facebook

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

On here I only get a couple of messages a day from people I don't know or like...

On Facebook I have 600 "friends" of whom most I barely know and don't like that still try to chat to me on a regular basis. I would delete them but it leads to a potentially awkward social encounter when I see them in the street

"I have a cousin who posts photos of her child almost daily. He's having a cup of tea,he's on a swing,he's in his new pyjamas,he's sitting on the sofa watching television. Boring

I just looked on my feed right now, a friends kid has fallen asleep so it's on fb, reposted photo of my neices baby from a year ago, kids playing in a puddle (kinda cute but meh), someones nephew kissing a fish, one of my friends who is expecting wants to talk to me so i came off their sharpish."

But just because you find it boring does not mean that the other aunties uncles,mother fathers nieces, grandads grandmas, brothers and sisters do. Facebook is an ideal way for people whose familys dont live on their doorstep to get in touch... to people with kids their kids are not boring, they may be little shits sometimes (i know mine are)but certainly not boring.....

Unlike facebook, fab does not:

Fill your homepage with targeted links based on your likes.

Suggest people you might know.

Share your data with selected partners.

Give you an app that sits in the background of your phone doing what it wants.

Allow other apps to post on your behalf.

And no bloody annoying game requests.

Are some people using fab like facebook?

Probably. People use the site how they wish...

"I have a cousin who posts photos of her child almost daily. He's having a cup of tea,he's on a swing,he's in his new pyjamas,he's sitting on the sofa watching television. Boring

I just looked on my feed right now, a friends kid has fallen asleep so it's on fb, reposted photo of my neices baby from a year ago, kids playing in a puddle (kinda cute but meh), someones nephew kissing a fish, one of my friends who is expecting wants to talk to me so i came off their sharpish."

Attention seeking saddo's.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Don't come across quite so many cocks over toilets on Facebook!

I just looked on my feed right now, a friends kid has fallen asleep so it's on fb, reposted photo of my neices baby from a year ago, kids playing in a puddle (kinda cute but meh), someones nephew kissing a fish, one of my friends who is expecting wants to talk to me so i came off their sharpish.

Attention seeking saddo's."

what makes them saddos??

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Or she blocked me lmfao"
Hardly surprising as your comment was rude and failed to recognise that different people like different things .

Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with people you never wanted to stay in touch with.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Am i the only person in the developed world who doesnt have (or want) facebook ?

what makes them saddos??

"

Genetics?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Fab is social media.

Fab isnt like facebook.

But just because you find it boring does not mean that the other aunties uncles,mother fathers nieces, grandads grandmas, brothers and sisters do. Facebook is an ideal way for people whose familys dont live on their doorstep to get in touch... to people with kids their kids are not boring, they may be little shits sometimes (i know mine are)but certainly not boring....."

No the families feel the same im afraid, my feed is the same, another of the same smiling pic but this time, he ate something,, it's really quite dangerous I think, people don't hide their profile from random people so there for anybody can get the pics, at least here they aren't allowed

what makes them saddos??

Genetics?"

what tosh .how does wanting to share the joy you get from your children with friends and family make you a saddo....

But just because you find it boring does not mean that the other aunties uncles,mother fathers nieces, grandads grandmas, brothers and sisters do. Facebook is an ideal way for people whose familys dont live on their doorstep to get in touch... to people with kids their kids are not boring, they may be little shits sometimes (i know mine are)but certainly not boring....."

True. But we're just explaining why we find them boring coz someone thought we should find them interesting and entertaining.

All mine are heading towards the grown up stage and all my mates have had their kids and they're older too, so i've pretty much seen everything kids do, and fb is kind of like watching repeats of the past 18 years. Well the fish kissing thing was unique tbh.

I hope this isn't the new facebook.

Gonna be awkward as fuck when me Mum adds me as a friend.

I like looking at cute little dogs in dresses. I never knew they wore necklaces.

what makes them saddos??

Genetics?what tosh .how does wanting to share the joy you get from your children with friends and family make you a saddo...."

I meant the ones that post updates on every little thing.

Fb has no privacy. People post pics of their kids and the whole internet can see them. People can do whatever they want. Their security and safety of their kids is their business.

what makes them saddos??

Genetics?what tosh .how does wanting to share the joy you get from your children with friends and family make you a saddo....

Fb has no privacy. People post pics of their kids and the whole internet can see them. People can do whatever they want. Their security and safety of their kids is their business. "

Incorrect... Fb has decent levels of privacy when it comes to posting status updates. It's either ignorance to privacy settings or naively of what someone known or unknown might do with the pics that are the problems.

what makes them saddos??

Genetics?what tosh .how does wanting to share the joy you get from your children with friends and family make you a saddo....

Fb has no privacy. People post pics of their kids and the whole internet can see them. People can do whatever they want. Their security and safety of their kids is their business.

Incorrect... Fb has decent levels of privacy when it comes to posting status updates. It's either ignorance to privacy settings or naively of what someone known or unknown might do with the pics that are the problems."

They just updated the privacy settings again yesterday. No privacy.

I agree with the ever changing status update

The common ground between FB and Fab is that it is an attention seekers dream.

I guess before these forums were available they used the phone to update their unsuspecting friends with their daily drama, now they can tell every fucker....

One woman in my friends lists acts like she is 18. Constant updates about her "girlies" and other bollocks. Acting out the whole "I'm popular" facade.

We've agreed to meet some time but that stuff just makers her unattractive now

Forum Mod

Attention seeking saddo's."

I don't have facebook but I did get a message from a guy on here calling me an attention seeking saddo with no friends a couple of weeks ago so I guess both sites are similar

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Just proves there's a social side to the place.

Personally don't use facebook so not sure how that works

"

For those of us who want to use fab as a site to enjoy nsa sexual encounters it works .

For those who want to use fab like fb it also works just as well .

Different strokes for different folks

"Or she blocked me lmfao

----------------------------------------"

"It seems fab has changed to a social media site or am I wrong "

#I avoid the chat rooms, someone sat in front of a camera acting as stage manager

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it has all the strengths of Fabswingers

and a few of the negatives of Facebook

what makes them saddos??

Genetics?what tosh .how does wanting to share the joy you get from your children with friends and family make you a saddo...."

The joy from watching them eat a bowl of cornflakes,watching tv and asleep. I get that

By *exyJ-and-HornyGCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

Both fab and fb are soxial media, obbiously. Both are designed for different aims, obviously. But both are at the mercy if the users. We have fb for normal contact and fab for naughty contact, obviously.... but recently have decimated our fab friends list, removing all contacts who are only interested in chitchat. Many fab users are keyboard warriors, time wasters. When we want *42* conversations (life, the universe and everything) we use fb. We use fab for *69* conversations (need i explain? Lol )

What's Facebook?

Doncaster area

Besides, I have had sex with more facebook friends than fab friends.

"Both fab and fb are soxial media, obbiously. Both are designed for different aims, obviously. But both are at the mercy if the users. We have fb for normal contact and fab for naughty contact, obviously.... but recently have decimated our fab friends list, removing all contacts who are only interested in chitchat. Many fab users are keyboard warriors, time wasters. When we want *42* conversations (life, the universe and everything) we use fb. We use fab for *69* conversations (need i explain? Lol )"

Obviously!!!!! Lol

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Yeah its lost its appeal.

I like Fab

I do NOT like facebook

I am eating my dinner, I ate my dinner (selfie)

Quick update on how awesome I am (selfie)

Gym (selfie)

Another quick update on how awesome my social life is

Walking the dog. Walking the cat (selfie)...

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

facebook with nice tits instead of boring ones

Face Book? Is that a family album or something?

No cat pics

"I like Fab

I do NOT like facebook

I am eating my dinner, I ate my dinner (selfie)

Quick update on how awesome I am (selfie)

Gym (selfie)

Another quick update on how awesome my social life is

Walking the dog. Walking the cat (selfie)... "

It's your Facebook friends that you highlight the reason for not liking Facebook ... I'd get some new friends if I were you, then you can separate the difference between the social platform and the users!

"I think I've received more pokes on here to be honest.

"

"facebook with nice tits instead of boring ones "

"it has all the strengths of Fabswingers

and a few of the negatives of Facebook"

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Never done facebook, we have a life instead !

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 19:11:08]

Deffo agree with OP - it's become a chat site in our opinion - genuine people who want to have sex is getting fewer and a fewer as a % of the site.

Doncaster area

"Deffo agree with OP - it's become a chat site in our opinion - genuine people who want to have sex is getting fewer and a fewer as a % of the site."

Sad but true

"Deffo agree with OP - it's become a chat site in our opinion - genuine people who want to have sex is getting fewer and a fewer as a % of the site.

Sad but true "

What a broad sweeping generalisation! What do you base this on?

» Add a new message to this topic