FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cock cage

cock cage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

like the thought of wife controlling my cock by a cock cage,controlling my wanking and maybe me wearing it while watching her play etc.

any other couples were the wife like this also or guys

tips would be good on cock cages to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello I just wanted to say Ive caged up my hubby now I wear the key on a chain round my neck.

Its the best thing ive ever done.

We dont know the name of the cage as it was given to hubby as a gift but its metal and has no end on it.

We tried a few other before this and for him non have been as good. He as worn it for 18hrs all day of a night he wakes up about 5am and has to take it off. We have only had it 4 weeks now. He even wore it to tesco for me.

He even has it on now. Lol

If your going to get one have a look at the pic we have.

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 00:37:09]

Try the CB chastity range, eg CB6000, one of the leading brands in male chastity and come In a variety of sizes and materials (different colour plastics and metal) so you can pick one more suited to you. Good luck x

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have a silver coloured CB6000, fab piece of kit, when finally released orgasms are just amazing. Various ring sizes included so that you can get the best fit and I would recommend the tightest ring you can stand around the back of your balls, it constricts more and adds to the build up of pressure in "that spot inside that when you think of the most horniest thing you like is the spot that makes you go weak at the knees and tremble inside (if that makes sense)" you cannot get a real hard on when wearing it and there is no chance of any stimulation unless you can just get the very top of your cock with something poking through the hole, 100% recommend

I have one its new in a bag for ... well not sure who as I got it over 2 years ago for a friend that moved , lol and you would have to be a good size cock to fit .

Sheffield

"I have one its new in a bag for ... well not sure who as I got it over 2 years ago for a friend that moved , lol and you would have to be a good size cock to fit . "

I don't think cock cages are about been a good size to fit in it, I have to stop thinking of sex in any way or how it will feel when I have mine on, I have to make sure my cock is as limp as possible to get it in the cage in the first places and when my cock is in the tube and I get the locking attachment on I have to get the lock in ASAP or when he starts to get hard it's a nightmare to try and get it all locked away, then the "stomach churning" and "butterflies" lust starts and the longer it goes in for the more submissive Katie becomes and the more she will do anything to get released so she can finally orgasm.

By *onnybag69Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

I have 2 chastity cages plastic and metal the only problem I have is that when your balls shrink the cage tends to drop off like it did with me at a supermarket checkout

"like the thought of wife controlling my cock by a cock cage,controlling my wanking and maybe me wearing it while watching her play etc.

tips would be good on cock cages to"

I wouldn't want my man wearing a cock cage! I want access at all times

Played with two couples in the past in this situation (well played with the wife tbh). It is a good aspect of cuck play....

Sheffield

"like the thought of wife controlling my cock by a cock cage,controlling my wanking and maybe me wearing it while watching her play etc.

tips would be good on cock cages to

I wouldn't want my man wearing a cock cage! I want access at all times "

Trust me, cage him and you can have him Anytime you want, you will have him worshipping at your high heels say and night .......,,, get a cage and you will not believe how he will perform when you release him

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

Go on eBay and grab a cb6000 they come in various sizes and with different sized rings to ensure the best fit , honestly they seem to be the best ones we've found and when your locked up if the partner is wearing the key it's a great naughty secret to share !!! Only problem we have found is the pa has to come out as it really makes the Hecate way too uncomfortable lol

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

And that was meant to say cage , no idea sometimes what my phone thinks lol

By *onnybag69Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 22:02:59]

By *ackandruinCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I often lock G in a cage for a day or 2. It is such a turn on knowing I have control and he loves it too.

x

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

How much do the cb6000 go for x

Sheffield

Look on Amazon EBay , may not exactly be CB6000 but about £70 cheaper , my first original CB was about £110, the sissy pink one I have just got was about £30 ish from Amazon, feels exactly the same when I'm locked away and does exactly the same thing which is creating that feeling in the pit of your stomach and balls, that aching,that feeling of your balls are gonna explode and the unbelievable restricted feeling of not been able to get an erection, if your guy has worn one he will know what I mean , if your guy hasn't worn one get him one, your pleasure is so much better by been the key owning dominator for the sissy /sub, and the pleasure he will give you in order to get released from the confines so he can finally have his orgasm is AMAZING

I love my little willy caged by my wife and love bringing her to orgasm whilst I am denied an orgasm. Cb6000s is my favourite made of silicon. Pics of it on my profile x

By *irtyandfilthy2014Couple  over a year ago

under the apple tree

We have a metal one, not sure what brand as Mr bought it. I'm key holder and cage him whenever the mood takes me. 4 days has been the maximum so far. It's a turn on for us both when we are in the mood to play that way.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love to find someone to lock me up x

Yes it is great fun, after four days I can give myself a ruined orgasm in my cage x

Being caged takes a little while to get used to but great tips on the net about putting 1 on and wearing one. When wearing mine she does everything she can to tease me and make me wait for release.

Yeadon/Leeds

I've ordered my first cage from amazon! Should be here before the end of the week

By *iona_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I love being caged during any meets I have. It adds to the experience by concentrating your efforts elsewhere apart from your cock all the time. It keeps me horny, frustrated, and excited all the way through. Go get one...

Yeadon/Leeds

"I love being caged during any meets I have. It adds to the experience by concentrating your efforts elsewhere apart from your cock all the time. It keeps me horny, frustrated, and excited all the way through. Go get one...

"

That's exactly what I intend to do! I'd love to find someone to hold the key and then have meets and do as they instruct to earn being allowed to cum

"I love being caged during any meets I have. It adds to the experience by concentrating your efforts elsewhere apart from your cock all the time. It keeps me horny, frustrated, and excited all the way through. Go get one...

"

Yeadon/Leeds

What do you think? Sarah x

"What do you think? Sarah x "

Looks good to me x

Yeadon/Leeds