FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > JUST THE MALE HALF HERE

JUST THE MALE HALF HERE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I have seen loads of " couples's" profiles on here saying things like , " Steve has permission to play alone...." .or " just male half here". Has any fem or cpl actually met such toms or Steves or Mikes and what was the outcome?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have seen loads of " couples's" profiles on here saying things like , " Steve has permission to play alone...." .or " just male half here". Has any fem or cpl actually met such toms or Steves or Mikes and what was the outcome?

"

Nope...barge pole for us...and often report...

I think it means single.

No I havn't but the female equivalent of a profile like that would probably be completely inundated with offers

Birmingham Airport

"I have seen loads of " couples's" profiles on here saying things like , " Steve has permission to play alone...." .or " just male half here". Has any fem or cpl actually met such toms or Steves or Mikes and what was the outcome?

Nope...barge pole for us...and often report..."

Thought so myself. I believe women can take more fucking than men so I would expect to see females in a cpl looking for extra action because Tom , Dick or Harry ( to coin a phrase) was unavailable.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

asking for a phone number so I can speak to the fem, always puts them off.play away lol...connie xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I have a few times. One had a wife who also had a profile on here saying the same sort of thing. Another was a couple that Id met socially at a club and then we followed it up on here afterwards. Another was a profile where the female still attended socials etc but didnt meet 1-1 anymore but was happy for her husband to still arrange meets.

All of them were very enjoyable, thanks for asking

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

I'm a Steve and I've met a Tom and a

Mike!

No, I avoid attached men even though playing with partners permission

We are a cynical lot on fab, but I too think they are single guys trying to fool people, god knows why they think this is a better way to get a meet. Think only established couple could do this, certainly not newbies!

I met a lovely cpl, a while later he contacted me saying she's at work and he wanting to record us having sex for a surprise for her. After the conversation we'd had during the meet this seemed feasible. Later that night he text to say she was extremely upset and for me not to contact again. I felt terrible

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

We are a couple and Mickey has my permission to meet on his own which I can verify by phone

Don't tar us all with the same brush

Minnie x

Birmingham Airport

"We are a couple and Mickey has my permission to meet on his own which I can verify by phone

Don't tar us all with the same brush

Minnie x"

Tarred? Did you say tarred?!!

Speak to the nearest single guy and he will define the word! I feel your pain.

By *ooneyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"

Yes and his partner watch all 3 of us play, she sat at the end of the bed in a chair. Otherwise its a barge pole job lol

"

Nah we just block em

Usually see if they have any veri's that mention both of them rather than just the guy or lady

Steer clear of brand new ones with no veri's

"We are a cynical lot on fab, but I too think they are single guys trying to fool people, god knows why they think this is a better way to get a meet. Think only established couple could do this, certainly not newbies!

I met a lovely cpl, a while later he contacted me saying she's at work and he wanting to record us having sex for a surprise for her. After the conversation we'd had during the meet this seemed feasible. Later that night he text to say she was extremely upset and for me not to contact again. I felt terrible "

It's horrible when men/people do things like that. I know its a swinging site but I do prefer honesty then no one gets hurt maybe that's my problem I am too honest Mrs dirty xx

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

see our profile - see our veris

Before accepting or areanging a couples meet if i cant talk to male and female its a no go.

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

Just had pretty much this exact email.

My reply was "not a snowballs chance in hell, love."

And this is why Phil normally does the messages....

» Add a new message to this topic