FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > online buissness ideas

online buissness ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know of a good online buissness to start sick of my job want something I can call my own. Post comments x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

go to Alibaba ... see what is trending, ship a load of stuff over, then sell it at a keen price. Get a following, and then raise them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"go to Alibaba ... see what is trending, ship a load of stuff over, then sell it at a keen price. Get a following, and then raise them.

"

sounds like you know what your doing

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

nah - though I think this is what people/businesses do on ebay with enough resources. It is problematic as Alibaba deals with wholesale imports - so getting reputable companies would be the difficulty. Not to say that China dont supply decent goods, but trading with companies that either dont supply or supply fake goods is where losses may arrise. This is just my opinion by the way! I have no business acumen at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would I give someone else a good idea? If

It's good enough, I'm doing it myself.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Anyone know of a good online buissness to start sick of my job want something I can call my own. Post comments x"

No disrespect , but

Think of your own business idea else you can't really call it your own can you xx

Usually a good business would come from the passion , the tenacity , the interest and knowledge from the business person

You should be telling us and yourself what you can and want to do ?

Make a bingo dapper but with a pen inside it so many times i have forgotton my pen so would be really good. Not sure how on earth you go about it

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Anyone know of a good online buissness to start sick of my job want something I can call my own. Post comments x"

loads mate depends of what you want to do...

only thing you can do is either sell a real item or a service that others want.

making money is easy, its the idea which is hard, anyone making cash online isn't going to tell you here, why give away an idea?

what are you interested in? hobbies wise? maybe start selling those products on e-bay at least you know the market and value of such things....

be careful though mate, e-bay take 10% for selling, 10% of your postage fee'sa nd then there is the paypal fee's to pay expect around another 5% ..... also price check against amazon as your target market will be buying there and not just from e-bay...

need any more help give us an heads up........

By *lankeysMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Send me your email. I specialize in ideas. Got a great business you can do, you'll be impressed.

think of a problem

solve it

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Purchase five 15 inch black mambo vibrators and advertise them at a special offer price of £20 only whilst stocks last. Bank all the money which is sent, send the first five their vibrator.

Then have cheques printed with your company name and '15" Black Mambo vibrator refund' in large letters on the front.

See how many refunds actually get cashed.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Anyone know of a good online buissness to start sick of my job want something I can call my own. Post comments x

No disrespect , but

Think of your own business idea else you can't really call it your own can you xx

Usually a good business would come from the passion , the tenacity , the interest and knowledge from the business person

You should be telling us and yourself what you can and want to do ?

"

This is true what the person says above, our business is mostly online but its took years to perfect it and I'm still learning.

Look for something thats not there and go from there, if selling bits get a free "moonfruit" site put ads on there and hyperlink them to Ebay, Twitter and Facebook...the last 2 are free to advertise on so use them the most.

If you have a product that will sell buy any domain of that name...roughly £7-£10 for 2 years, this stops competition buying them and pushing you out.

Last year i bought 10 whicb i may never use but nor will anyone else, if you are handy on a computer go to your local shops/markets and look for newbies and offer to build them sites...i have done 3 over the last 3 months for people just by asking them if they have a site.

I would suggest the adult industry but its bloody hardwork...

By *irandslvtCouple  over a year ago

Braintree / essex

"Anyone know of a good online buissness to start sick of my job want something I can call my own. Post comments x

Purchase five 15 inch black mambo vibrators and advertise them at a special offer price of £20 only whilst stocks last. Bank all the money which is sent, send the first five their vibrator.

Then have cheques printed with your company name and '15" Black Mambo vibrator refund' in large letters on the front.

See how many refunds actually get cashed. "

Think that was out off lock stock?? And it dint work for them

As a novelty for single guys...

Disposable kitchens...

Design and make everything a single guy needs in the kitchen to be disposable...

The problem were solving here is that it frees them up for time for hundreds more meets and saves in the washing up

» Add a new message to this topic