FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Im having a whinge...

Im having a whinge...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Miss Innocence OP   Woman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

I cannot recall having posted a moan on here but today i thought what the hell.... im going to..

After a fabulous party weekend it has been drawn to my attention by someone on here that it has been posted on facebook (by someone unknown to me) about the antics we got up to in the house we rented at the weekend. Not only that the cleaners claimed it took over 7 hrs to clean through even tho the property was left spotless...

The mentality of some people really gets me.... its now put the dampers on what was a superb weekend.

Its the last time I will be using that letting agent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

if you don't know them how do they know what went on?

Has someone who attended let the cat out of the bag?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I cannot recall having posted a moan on here but today i thought what the hell.... im going to..

After a fabulous party weekend it has been drawn to my attention by someone on here that it has been posted on facebook (by someone unknown to me) about the antics we got up to in the house we rented at the weekend. Not only that the cleaners claimed it took over 7 hrs to clean through even tho the property was left spotless...

The mentality of some people really gets me.... its now put the dampers on what was a superb weekend.

Its the last time I will be using that letting agent."

All sounds vague to me.

Have you seen this post on Facebook?

"I cannot recall having posted a moan on here but today i thought what the hell.... im going to..

To be honest if i was renting out a property id be pretty pissed if it were used for swinging meets, if you informed the owner/agent what you were using for then fine if not then its taking advantage and if prospective customers discovered this is what house is being used for it could affect his business. Not impressed really

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's a fine line between rights to privacy and rights to property, but if they had an issue it should have been taken up by the proper channels. Facebook isn't the proper channel. Sharing pictures of cute kittens, yes, complaining about a rental property and the use thereof, no.

lol how don't you know who posted on facebook when you saw it? it sais who posted lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"lol how don't you know who posted on facebook when you saw it? it sais who posted lol "

You're not just a six pack are you Shag

"lol how don't you know who posted on facebook when you saw it? it sais who posted lol

You're not just a six pack are you Shag "

lol no I am not, pretty good at fb pool to

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's a fine line between rights to privacy and rights to property, but if they had an issue it should have been taken up by the proper channels. Facebook isn't the proper channel. Sharing pictures of cute kittens, yes, complaining about a rental property and the use thereof, no. "

Is THAT what Facebooks for!? I thought it was to try and guilt trip me into supporting various unidentified and spurious causes

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Facebook seems to cause so much shit for people why are they on it !

I'm pretty sure you didn't tell the letting agents what you were planning on usibg it for as any sort of parties are at best frowned upon.

Ignoring the Facebook aspect, even if the apartment was spotless if you lied you can't really argue with tgem

"

Facebook seems to cause so much shit for people why are they on it !"

Facebook doesn't cause shit if you choose your friends wisely....

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"

Facebook seems to cause so much shit for people why are they on it !

Facebook doesn't cause shit if you choose your friends wisely...."

I am not on facebook and never would but all I seem to hear about it is not good but

I suppose its how you use it

"

To be honest if i was renting out a property id be pretty pissed if it were used for swinging meets, if you informed the owner/agent what you were using for then fine if not then its taking advantage and if prospective customers discovered this is what house is being used for it could affect his business. Not impressed really"

I disagree. As long as neighbours are not effected by excessive noise or inconsiderate parking etc. Then it's no one elses business.

Should letting agents be informed if tenants intend to have a 'come dine with me' gathering?

What people do in the privacy of their own home is their business as long as it's legal. A house becomes the tenants home for the length of the tenancy.

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"The mentality of some people really gets me.... its now put the dampers on what was a superb weekend.

let them gossip ffs its giving other folks a break....... As long as no one has been named and shamed on face book who really cares?

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"if you don't know them how do they know what went on?

Has someone who attended let the cat out of the bag?"

Note it says that someone on fab (maybe someone that was at the party) informed the op that someone had put it on facebook, of whom the op didn't know!

So maybe the person who told the op did know them!!!

The plot thickens!!!

By *ittle Miss Innocence OP   Woman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"

To be honest if i was renting out a property id be pretty pissed if it were used for swinging meets, if you informed the owner/agent what you were using for then fine if not then its taking advantage and if prospective customers discovered this is what house is being used for it could affect his business. Not impressed really

I disagree. As long as neighbours are not effected by excessive noise or inconsiderate parking etc. Then it's no one elses business.

Should letting agents be informed if tenants intend to have a 'come dine with me' gathering?

What people do in the privacy of their own home is their business as long as it's legal. A house becomes the tenants home for the length of the tenancy. "

Thank you.... if i want to have a couple of friends gather for the weekend and we all decide to bed hop then its no one's business except our own..... there was no excessive noise or inconsiderate parking.... im guessing that the same would apply to any where that you rent. ... if you go on holiday with others do you tell the owners that you will be having sex on the property or do you abstain for the duration?

Thanks everyone for your input...

"

What people do in the privacy of their own home is their business as long as it's legal. A house becomes the tenants home for the length of the tenancy. "

A tenancy is a different thing to a short term let as in holiday homes and as such is the business of the owner or letting agent. Short term lets/holiday homes are usually additional income and rely on good reputation for future lets. If its been used for sex parties prospectus hirers may be put off and reduce the letting capability

Forum Mod

East Sussex

so is it the letting agency who have put it on facebook?

I've been left behind in this somewhere

This is a case for columbo lol.

ive seen some peoples idea of spotless... lol

» Add a new message to this topic