FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it a crime to be single guy

Is it a crime to be single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I would start thread just for a bit of insight to how singles/couples minds work.

So many profiles quote, "No single guys". my question is why?

I understand people have indivdulal needs, and single guys can be a pain but, there is a multitude of genuine single guys out there who given a chance, could provide so much pleasure to the groups i have mentioned. I must say single guys can be annoying,scary, pains in the arses etc. but properly vetted could be an asset to anyones night of pleasure.

Have you say, Im suitably braced for the fallout form this one lol.

Views please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perhaps they just don't want to meet single men.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm here to meet single guys and no one else. I've met some lovely ones in my time on Fab.....plus a few that weren't.

I started a thread last week praising single men and it got quite a bit of response so you are wanted and appreciated by some

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

because I get my pleasure from ladies and couples

It's as simple as it sounds. We, as a couple don't want to meet men on their own. Our reasons don't come into it for anyone, we don't have to justify that decision or explain it. It's just what we want.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So many profiles quote, "No single guys". my question"

I'd guess...... because they don't want to meet single guys...

Or is this a trick question

No absolutly not I agree, the point I'm trying to make is, if you are not into single guys thats ok, understandable. But I think there is a stigma attached to single guys that most single/ couples pick up on and shove us to the side. All I'm saying is properly vetted give us a chance if you interested xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"No absolutly not I agree, the point I'm trying to make is, if you are not into single guys thats ok, understandable. But I think there is a stigma attached to single guys that most single/ couples pick up on and shove us to the side. All I'm saying is properly vetted give us a chance if you interested xx"

given plenty of men chances, I just prefer women and couples, so not interested in men sexually.

No definiatly not a trick question, Im to pissed for that lol. Im just saying not all single guys are assholes thats all. if you are into singles give us a chance, you might be surprised xx

"No absolutly not I agree, the point I'm trying to make is, if you are not into single guys thats ok, understandable. But I think there is a stigma attached to single guys that most single/ couples pick up on and shove us to the side. All I'm saying is properly vetted give us a chance if you interested xx"

I am only on here to meet single men. I don't meet couples. However I don't meet all single men, and I believe that that's my preference.

Someone posting something on their profile is doing so to let single men know there is no point messaging them, and they should look for people who don't have it on their profile.

I love being single and I also respect other peoples prefrences..if they are not into single guys then that's ok with me..everyone to there own

A would imagine there isn't much it it for the male half of a couple to meet single guys

some guys in couples like to watch their women being pleasured, some are bi but a lot are straight and don't want to meet single men

i have a few couples messages me to meet them but as i am straight i see no point, why would I want to share a guy when I can meet one and have him all to myself? I can imagine a lot of guys feel the same, we all like different

Some great single guys on here and there are some single guys on here who are pains in the ass just like some couples!

However I fail to understand your point if they don't want to meet single guys then they simply don't want to meet them.

It's like people who moan about being out of age ranges. Why not concentrate on the people who do want to me you?

I am not bothered myself as I just meet single/married women

I can see why a lot of couples don't want to meet single guys. It's hardly fair that Mrs gets to play with another guy but there's no fem there for Mr.

Here's the thing. Those that want to meet single guys don't say that they don't want to meet them. Contact them. Does that make it easier for you??

Thanks for you comments. i'm not trying to get into a battle about should or should not. As I mentioned i'm just trying to figure out were we stand. I suppose i'm trying to defend the single guys out there, you know, "please dont tar us with the same brush". The majority of us are decent guys looking for fun. if your into couples well ok, if your into same sex ok, just dont expect single guys to be assholes xx

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 21:57:43]

There is genuinely something for EVERYONE on here. Bloody hell if I can meet on here ANYONE can!

Seek those that are a match and avoid those that make it clear they don't want to meet single males and you'll avoid wasting both your time and theirs!

Good luck OP and I hope you have some wicked times on here

Thanks for the comment. and yes i'm looking forward to a great time on FAB...

"Thanks for you comments. i'm not trying to get into a battle about should or should not. As I mentioned i'm just trying to figure out were we stand. I suppose i'm trying to defend the single guys out there, you know, "please dont tar us with the same brush". The majority of us are decent guys looking for fun. if your into couples well ok, if your into same sex ok, just dont expect single guys to be assholes xx"

Most of us realise that. Stop assuming we are all put off by the behaviour of the small minority. Some just aren't into single guys.

I think it's just a preference pure and simple. I mostly meet single men and the occasional couple. I've met some smashing fellas and only really had trouble with one. The thing is we are self governing here, there are no rules. What happens happens...or doesn't. Also and I'll stand corrected I can't remember seeing a single man bashing thread. Do I have a selective memory? Anyway me 'andsome, I love them and all their funny ways

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Sounds like a case of persecution mania to me. Just move on to those who do want single guys.

Thanks I totaly agree. as I said i'm just defending the single guys out there. If you into single guys then great just Vet us meet us, shag us. Job done. I just dont want anyone to be scared because of all the assholes out there xx

"Thanks I totaly agree. as I said i'm just defending the single guys out there. If you into single guys then great just Vet us meet us, shag us. Job done. I just dont want anyone to be scared because of all the assholes out there xx"

I think you'll find no one is

"Thanks I totaly agree. as I said i'm just defending the single guys out there. If you into single guys then great just Vet us meet us, shag us. Job done. I just dont want anyone to be scared because of all the assholes out there xx"

We're not scared, but thanks.

I've met loads of lovely, decent single men, met a few arse holes too but the good guys definitely out weigh the bad ones in my experience

Brilliant I hope I have made a difference to peoples mind sets, That was the whole point of the thread. Single guys can be a positive to those who are dubious about involving them. We ar not all the same. have a great night eveyone xx

Oh yes and thanks for your input xx

As others have said, most of the ladies and couples on here are worldly wise enough to be able to spot the good from the bad and the ugly!

We might all agree with you on the 'not all guys are bad or time wasters, take me for example' approach but the ladies and couples you seek will be able to make their own judgements on who is and who isn't without having to be told.

Approach those that take your fancy in the right way, be respectful and they'll soon realise for themselves you're worth sticking with!

I'm not a single man. But if I was...cor blimy I'd be annoyed!

"Thanks I totaly agree. as I said i'm just defending the single guys out there. If you into single guys then great just Vet us meet us, shag us. Job done. I just dont want anyone to be scared because of all the assholes out there xx

As others have said, most of the ladies and couples on here are worldly wise enough to be able to spot the good from the bad and the ugly!

We might all agree with you on the 'not all guys are bad or time wasters, take me for example' approach but the ladies and couples you seek will be able to make their own judgements on who is and who isn't without having to be told.

Approach those that take your fancy in the right way, be respectful and they'll soon realise for themselves you're worth sticking with!

"

"Thanks I totally agree. As I said I'm just defending the single guys out there. If you into single guys then great just vet us, meet us, shag us. Job done. I just dont want anyone to be scared because of all the assholes out there xx

"

Well said...

We just don't want to meet single guys because we're new and kitty doesn't want to have two men on her and wants to explore her bi side

Does she?...

"Brilliant I hope I have made a difference to peoples mind sets, That was the whole point of the thread. Single guys can be a positive to those who are dubious about involving them. We ar not all the same. have a great night eveyone xx"

thing is you have made no difference to people's mind set at all, women and couples who don't want to meet single men will still not meet single men

Very strange post

"Brilliant I hope I have made a difference to peoples mind sets, That was the whole point of the thread. Single guys can be a positive to those who are dubious about involving them. We ar not all the same. have a great night eveyone xx

thing is you have made no difference to people's mind set at all, women and couples who don't want to meet single men will still not meet single men

Very strange post "

Was thinking this. If anything it's made us want to avoid the OP single guys being a problem had never even crossed our mind.

"We just don't want to meet single guys because we're new and kitty doesn't want to have two men on her and wants to explore her bi side"

Excellent. More single guys for me.

"Does she?..."

yep!

It's just a preference... not a slight against single men.

"Brilliant I hope I have made a difference to peoples mind sets, That was the whole point of the thread. Single guys can be a positive to those who are dubious about involving them. We ar not all the same. have a great night eveyone xx

Very strange post

Was thinking this. If anything it's made us want to avoid the OP single guys being a problem had never even crossed our mind. "

I was just scrolling down to say the same thing. I thought we were all changing the OP's views.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

if people dont want to meet single guys they wont ...regardless of how many threads go on about tarring all single men with the same brush ...etc

"

So many profiles quote, "No single guys". my question is why?

"

Emily wants to be fucked by two or more guys or eat pussy while being fucked. Do you as a single guy have two cocks or a pussy? No? Then no you have nothing to give that we want

Seriously though our profile does say no single guys unless you can bring a friend m or f, so we aint completely ruling them out. But we still get swamped with messages from single guys who have difficulty understanding that concept

Very strange post

Was thinking this. If anything it's made us want to avoid the OP single guys being a problem had never even crossed our mind.

I was just scrolling down to say the same thing. I thought we were all changing the OP's views. "

Same here. Its him with the warped view not us

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Sometimes I read on a profile

"No single men "

It leads me to think , they don't want to be contacted by single men ?

Sometimes I read on a couples profile

"Need a girl to play with man while I'm away Mmm"

Then I think ......

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

some couples do want to meet single men, so I concentrate on those and don't waste my energy sweating those who don't. I have selection criteria, the same as anyone.

By *hil988Man  over a year ago

lichfield

It is better to be up front about what you are looking for to prevent so many time wasters. If they are not looking for single men then unfortunately that is the way it is. I am not convinced it is to do with any stigma attached to single men, after all, all men were single once at least!

I love single (genuinely single) men and I have my criteria. Those who don't want single men are just displaying part of their criteria.

It seems that the successful single guys are out there meeting with guys, girls, couples etc. That wasn't too meet single guys, those that aren't so successful are on here wondering why they get blocked after contacting someone whose clearly given them the biggest hint they can that for reasons of their own don't want to meet single guys.

To the Op, do you want to meet single guys? There's some lovely genuine ones out there.

Yeah, there's no problem for single guys here, but it can be hard.

You'll also find that the no single guys mail filter is on so they don't get inundated... They will just find a guy they like when they want one.

"I can see why a lot of couples don't want to meet single guys. It's hardly fair that Mrs gets to play with another guy but there's no fem there for Mr."

I could put a months wages on it that if it was a female joining in the couple neither the man or women would complain about playing alone with them

It isn't a crime, but it can be hard.

no its not a crime being a single guy

We meet single guys as do lots of couples on here.

Every couples male used to be a single guy at one point !

99% of guys on here would jump at the chance of having a single female to be in a couple and even to swing with !

So many people have a massive list of things what they are looking for ! Which is near impossible to find and it's a swinging site after all not a perfect match dot com !

We meet men from time to time but we find them our self

We did have looking for single men on our profile but got to many messages assuming that this is a cuckold relationship I don't know why ?

So we took single men off

» Add a new message to this topic