FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why are all single men tarred with the same brush?

why are all single men tarred with the same brush?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are well dealt the same cards as the idiots who annoyed you the 1st time . I see on alot of profiles you must be verified but how can I be verified if no one gives you a chance? Im mot here just to get laid I can do that . Ive genuinely wanted to get in the scene for a long time. Isit my age? Would love ppls feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are well dealt the same cards as the idiots who annoyed you the 1st time . I see on alot of profiles you must be verified but how can I be verified if no one gives you a chance? Im mot here just to get laid I can do that . Ive genuinely wanted to get in the scene for a long time. Isit my age? Would love ppls feedback"
Are you on the loo in your avatar? Apologies if not. But can't see anything wrong with your profile, so could be that pic?

Sarah x

They're not all tarred with a brush. There are some fantastic guys on here but they're the ones who quietly go about their fab business in peace n quiet.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Go on cam and get verified, problem solved. Nobody ruins it for anyone else, if you can't get a meet then it's your fault not the other single blokes.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Go on cam and get verified, problem solved. Nobody ruins it for anyone else, if you can't get a meet then it's your fault not the other single blokes. "

saves me typing it.

Im not no lol heard that a few times tho, thanks

Ok thanks

I wasn't blaming single blokes just peoples perceptions of single blokes I dont have many problems meeting people who arent in the swinging scene just on here it seems , thanks for reply

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to know why a man thinks a toilet seat would be sexually attractive for a potential sexual partner.

Clearly I've been tarred with a different brush! Not a toilet brush, mind

An I would like to do the same , thanks

Go to a club and mingle, you will get lots of veri's if your a decent guy and you will establish lots of new friends on the scene, the rest will take care of itself....

"Im not no lol heard that a few times tho, thanks "

PS. If thats not a toilet seat, what is it ??

As above clubs opened a lot of doors for us and it's where we got verified.

Be proactive about it and you will have a great time on the scene

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

You aren't too far away from a couple of clubs that often have socials which are perfect for newbies OP. Great way to chat with like minded folk face to face with no pressure. Easy way to get verified as long as you aren't a total moron lol.

It's understandable why when there are plenty of well verified blokes on here to choose from that people would avoid unverified. I know it must be frustrating but for me for example it takes a great deal of planning to get away for a meet so I prefer to reduce the risks of no shows etc as much as possible.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a social - meet swingers, have a beer and a laugh, make contacts and get verified. Easy.

Haha

By *unloverinkentMan  over a year ago

Frant

I also find a lot of couples chat and suggest a meet then just stop talking.

Appreciate people change their minds but common decency suggests you'd politely back away not just ignore guys.

Seems to happen a lot on here and after speaking to couples I've met they echo the problem. Seems there are far more "swinging players" than real swingers.

Chin up mate. It's a game of chance as a single guy.

"Go to a club and mingle, you will get lots of veri's if your a decent guy and you will establish lots of new friends on the scene, the rest will take care of itself.... "
would love to do that but going on my own?

"Im not no lol heard that a few times tho, thanks

PS. If thats not a toilet seat, what is it ?? "

ill be honest now I have no memory of where or when I took this it quite poss is a toiletseat. Schoolboy error

Kent

"Go to a club and mingle, you will get lots of veri's if your a decent guy and you will establish lots of new friends on the scene, the rest will take care of itself.... would love to do that but going on my own?"

That's why I said go on an organised social night, lots of faces old and new, people are more there to network (well the first half of the night anyway haha) and not as scary as going on a regular night and sitting around on your own.

"As above clubs opened a lot of doors for us and it's where we got verified.

Be proactive about it and you will have a great time on the scene "

thanks

There's no 'quite possibly' about it

Let's look at evidence, white, curved, trousers round ankles. Tell the truth, you've just finished snapping one off

"Go to a social - meet swingers, have a beer and a laugh, make contacts and get verified. Easy. "
sounds like the general advice here thanks . Going alone is the only worry haha

"I also find a lot of couples chat and suggest a meet then just stop talking.

Appreciate people change their minds but common decency suggests you'd politely back away not just ignore guys.

Seems to happen a lot on here and after speaking to couples I've met they echo the problem. Seems there are far more "swinging players" than real swingers.

Chin up mate. It's a game of chance as a single guy."

tyanks mate

"I also find a lot of couples chat and suggest a meet then just stop talking.

Chin up mate. It's a game of chance as a single guy."

tyanks mate

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Why are well dealt the same cards as the idiots who annoyed you the 1st time . I see on alot of profiles you must be verified but how can I be verified if no one gives you a chance? Im mot here just to get laid I can do that . Ive genuinely wanted to get in the scene for a long time. Isit my age? Would love ppls feedbackAre you on the loo in your avatar? Apologies if not. But can't see anything wrong with your profile, so could be that pic?

Sarah x"

*boke*. That is all from me

"Why are well dealt the same cards as the idiots who annoyed you the 1st time . I see on alot of profiles you must be verified but how can I be verified if no one gives you a chance? Im mot here just to get laid I can do that . Ive genuinely wanted to get in the scene for a long time. Isit my age? Would love ppls feedbackAre you on the loo in your avatar? Apologies if not. But can't see anything wrong with your profile, so could be that pic?

Sarah x

*boke*. That is all from me "

"Go to a club and mingle, you will get lots of veri's if your a decent guy and you will establish lots of new friends on the scene, the rest will take care of itself.... would love to do that but going on my own?

That's why I said go on an organised social night, lots of faces old and new, people are more there to network (well the first half of the night anyway haha) and not as scary as going on a regular night and sitting around on your own. "

sounds like a plan you seem very nice how about you take me along to one an break me in ? Haha only joking

"There's no 'quite possibly' about it

Let's look at evidence, white, curved, trousers round ankles. Tell the truth, you've just finished snapping one off "

hahaha! Again id have to say quite possibly . The more I look at it the more un flattering it is

Yet it's still there

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Well, it's a good brush! It's only had 4 new handles and 3 new heads.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Sarah x"

Where else is he gonna have a pooh pull ?

He's not an animal......Jeez.

"Yet it's still there "
haha I could take another onevbut it would only be another cockpick

Sarah x

Where else is he gonna have a pooh pull ?

He's not an animal......Jeez."

haha ive heard it be called a shank before also

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Yet it's still there haha I could take another onevbut it would only be another cockpick"

Why? Is that all you have to offer? The old mirror pic is considered cliché but compared to a pic of you sat on the loo it would be a veritable David Bailey. Make some effort!

"Yet it's still there haha I could take another onevbut it would only be another cockpick"

Why? There must be more to you than just that?

By all means keep your identity private but you may find a better response if you show more than just cock.

Kent

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements.

Your pics are awful, your profile is poorly written...

And you are Whining in the Forums...

If you are scared to go to a social or club alone....what makes you think you will go through with a meet?

We would not entertain you..

Sorry, but u did ask

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Is there only one tarring brush ?

Bloody cutbacks

I would change your photos (this swinging is about physical attraction, after all), change your profile to get rid of the text speak and go from there.

A bit of effort will go along way.

That said, it is hard being a single guy on here, but far from impossible. Contact those who you want to meet, and are realistically able too, and keep your fingers crossed.

Socials allow others to make personal decision about you, rather than one based on yet another single guy profile.

"Yet it's still there haha I could take another onevbut it would only be another cockpick

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements. "

pretty much yeah! No I have face pics on friends only but you would probably rather look at my toilet cock pics tbh

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Go to a club and mingle, you will get lots of veri's if your a decent guy and you will establish lots of new friends on the scene, the rest will take care of itself.... "

"Yet it's still there haha I could take another onevbut it would only be another cockpick

Why? There must be more to you than just that?

By all means keep your identity private but you may find a better response if you show more than just cock. "

no I agree was only joking I do have face pics in private jus as u say to protect identity if I know someone's interested im more tha happy to show face pics

"I would change your photos (this swinging is about physical attraction, after all), change your profile to get rid of the text speak and go from there.

A bit of effort will go along way.

That said, it is hard being a single guy on here, but far from impossible. Contact those who you want to meet, and are realistically able too, and keep your fingers crossed.

Socials allow others to make personal decision about you, rather than one based on yet another single guy profile."

thanks appreciate it!

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements. pretty much yeah! No I have face pics on friends only but you would probably rather look at my toilet cock pics tbh "

That's the kind of self defeatist attitude that will guarantee that no-one gives you the chance.

You've got be a hell of a lot more positive with your outlook.

"Your pics are awful, your profile is poorly written...

And you are Whining in the Forums...

If you are scared to go to a social or club alone....what makes you think you will go through with a meet?

We would not entertain you..

Sorry, but u did ask "

I did! Thanks taken on board

Why? Is that all you have to offer? The old mirror pic is considered cliché but compared to a pic of you sat on the loo it would be a veritable David Bailey. Make some effort!"

I know I was joking I do have face pics thanks I agree

Kent

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements. pretty much yeah! No I have face pics on friends only but you would probably rather look at my toilet cock pics tbh "

I don't mean face pics but even a clothes body pic is better than your cock out with you sat on the shitter lol

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

DHB is back.

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements. pretty much yeah! No I have face pics on friends only but you would probably rather look at my toilet cock pics tbh

I don't mean face pics but even a clothes body pic is better than your cock out with you sat on the shitter lol "

lol you've successfully shamed me into taking it down

Don't want to appear rude but displaying a cock pic whilst sitting on the toilet probably after taking a shite (esp as an avatar) is slightly less than flattering and probably encouraging tarnished with the same brush view you refer to!

Are you just a walking talking cock then? And if so we can see that you have one in the second pic so the toilet one is still surplus to requirements. pretty much yeah! No I have face pics on friends only but you would probably rather look at my toilet cock pics tbh

That's the kind of self defeatist attitude that will guarantee that no-one gives you the chance.

You've got be a hell of a lot more positive with your outlook. Again im only joking . Think my sense of humour may need bit of work too oops there I go again

"

Kent

I don't mean face pics but even a clothes body pic is better than your cock out with you sat on the shitter lol lol you've successfully shamed me into taking it down "

I can still see it....

"Im not no lol heard that a few times tho, thanks "

I think you are, you're sat down with your pants round your ankles and sat on the loo

Get rid of your pubes, no one wants a dental flossing while giving you oral

and that is most probably going to be your downfall.

"Don't want to appear rude but displaying a cock pic whilst sitting on the toilet probably after taking a shite (esp as an avatar) is slightly less than flattering and probably encouraging tarnished with the same brush view you refer to! "
not rude at all you and a few others have mentioned it thanks

So you have been asked a few times in the past if you are sitting on a toilet and you still haven't removed that picture! Does it not occur to you that some people, myself included find that image utterly repulsive? Delete it now, get on cam to get yourself verified (if you're too nervous for clubs) and stop whinging on here. The successful single blokes on fab know what the market wants and give it to them.

Single men are not all tarred with the same brush

Men use that old cliche as an excuse for not getting anywhere when the reasons for lack of success are usually staring them in the face but they choose to ignore them

"So you have been asked a few times in the past if you are sitting on a toilet and you still haven't removed that picture! Does it not occur to you that some people, myself included find that image utterly repulsive? Delete it now, get on cam to get yourself verified (if you're too nervous for clubs) and stop whinging on here. The successful single blokes on fab know what the market wants and give it to them."
mentioned it today that's why its since been removed and im not whinging just asked for feedback which you have given .as ive said above it was a schoolboy error. im sure the successful single blokes on here had to start somewhere an may have been nervous .probably didn't post pics like that tho before you say it

"Single men are not all tarred with the same brush

Men use that old cliche as an excuse for not getting anywhere when the reasons for lack of success are usually staring them in the face but they choose to ignore them "

my reasons for lack of success have been plainly pointed out to me todayan yes was staring me in the face . but i still think new single men do seem to be treated differently on here

I don't mean face pics but even a clothes body pic is better than your cock out with you sat on the shitter lol lol you've successfully shamed me into taking it down

I can still see it...."

not anymore!

in stitches reading this thread hahaha, but seriously, you are saying that you still think single guys are treated differently on here, why not check out the profiles of successful guys then. take some hints, and really , do you have to be told that women don't find the image of you taking a dump appealing, could you not have worked that one out for yourself, whats wrong with a body shot???

"in stitches reading this thread hahaha, but seriously, you are saying that you still think single guys are treated differently on here, why not check out the profiles of successful guys then. take some hints, and really , do you have to be told that women don't find the image of you taking a dump appealing, could you not have worked that one out for yourself, whats wrong with a body shot??? "
dug my own grave with that pic an then posting this .I hastily added pics an never paid to much attention to them which is where ive gone wrong .ive pretty much already said this.

as others have said go to a club social and chat, going on your own shouldn't be a problem if your a nice friendly and confident guy as everyone there will be more than friendly,

you wont look back once you walk through the door

"as others have said go to a club social and chat, going on your own shouldn't be a problem if your a nice friendly and confident guy as everyone there will be more than friendly,

you wont look back once you walk through the door"

I think im going too now just have to take the plunge

I think you are, you're sat down with your pants round your ankles and sat on the loo

Get rid of your pubes, no one wants a dental flossing while giving you oral "

I thought his wig had fallen onto his lap. My mistake

Get rid of your pubes, no one wants a dental flossing while giving you oral

I thought his wig had fallen onto his lap. My mistake "

Pmsl

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Speaking as the male half of a couple, we find more success in meeting decent guys face to face, usually through our friends circle than from spontaneous online conversation. Our friends suffer no fools and it's a lot easier to grasp a person's mentality and attitude face to face

"in stitches reading this thread hahaha, but seriously, you are saying that you still think single guys are treated differently on here, why not check out the profiles of successful guys then. take some hints, and really , do you have to be told that women don't find the image of you taking a dump appealing, could you not have worked that one out for yourself, whats wrong with a body shot??? dug my own grave with that pic an then posting this .I hastily added pics an never paid to much attention to them which is where ive gone wrong .ive pretty much already said this."

my point is that instead of taking a moment to think about things you instantly decide that single guys are treated badly on here, it takes for multiple posts saying the same thing for you to realise that maybe your approach to it all is the problem, it's this need to be spoon fed without actually having a think for yourself that I find strange. If you can't work out very simple things on fab for yourself how do you think you are going to go about getting a meet??

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

Get rid of your pubes, no one wants a dental flossing while giving you oral "

Made me chuckle.

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

I don't mean face pics but even a clothes body pic is better than your cock out with you sat on the shitter lol lol you've successfully shamed me into taking it down

I can still see it....not anymore!"

We can still see it. Oh yes it is. Anybody else see it too?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

The men that are successful, dont start threads whining about there luck, they dont blame others for it, they put in the effort in, and reap the rewards, simple as that.

» Add a new message to this topic