FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Slim, curvy and BBW

Slim, curvy and BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To me slim is size 10 and below. Curvy size 12 to 14 and BBW size 16 and above, what's your opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the opinion that I don't care about labels

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Size 16 is UK average. Wish I was back at that size.

Also depends on the ladies height, but I would say BBW is a size 20 plus

Labels? Boring!

Beauty in all forms....

in some it is hidden a bit deeper of course lol

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

You can be curvy (and slim at the same time) whilst being a size 8. Curvy is a shape, not a size.

"To me slim is size 10 and below. Curvy size 12 to 14 and BBW size 16 and above, what's your opinion"

I'm a 16 and a BBW??! Thanks for clearing that up.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't really care.

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 10:13:14]

"Size 16 is UK average. Wish I was back at that size.

Also depends on the ladies height, but I would say BBW is a size 20 plus"

That's right, UK average is size 16.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't care. A nice person is a nice person.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

I refuse to answer the question (for fear of losing my bollocks!)

Ian

Curvy is a shape rather than a size but apart from that I don't give a monkey what other people think or what labels others want to add, labels are all about making superficial judgements anyway and you will always have people who will disagree.

Everyone is gorgeous in their own way slim curvy average fat whatever label you wanna put it everyone e is sexy and gorgeous in their own unique way

Who cares about size ... It's not about size .. There is more to people than what you see

Its definately more about how people feel with themselves than the label given to them

We would much sooner be around someone that is happy and honest about their appearance than someone that is unhappy just to try and fit in a box

By *ig_Man76Man  over a year ago

Swanscombe

"Who cares about size ... It's not about size .. There is more to people than what you see "

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Nice to hear so many ladies saying that size is not important

"Who cares about size ... It's not about size .. There is more to people than what you see "

Agreed

Tell that to some women lol

Who only play with certain slim men or muscled men and likewise for men who only play with slim women.

Like you say it's more about the person than what's outside. I shocked a Russian girl drop dead gorgeous she told me she don't normally stag fat brown guys but as she got to know me as a person she said she wanted to fuck me Simply because she got to know me lol

This could be tricky op!

I'm a size 10 when I wake up in the morning. If I go out for a lovely 3 course dinner, wine and coffee with a meet, however, i'm likely to be a size 11 or even a 12 by the end of the evening (we could work it off with plenty of 'exercise' however! )

Though I know it may be ideal to 'standardise' body types so that men - and women - know 'what they're getting' when they meet - in reality it just isn't going to happen - so there'll always be an element of 'pot luck' when you meet someone - just as there is on all online 'dating' sites! xx

"This could be tricky op!

I'm a size 10 when I wake up in the morning. If I go out for a lovely 3 course dinner, wine and coffee with a meet, however, i'm likely to be a size 11 or even a 12 by the end of the evening (we could work it off with plenty of 'exercise' however! )

Though I know it may be ideal to 'standardise' body types so that men - and women - know 'what they're getting' when they meet - in reality it just isn't going to happen - so there'll always be an element of 'pot luck' when you meet someone - just as there is on all online 'dating' sites! xx"

Hehe sexercise always works

And yes you're right

Who the fuck cares

"Who the fuck cares"

Thats 3 thumbs up for the slim, curvy and bbw's.

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

I'm size sexy

"Nice to hear so many ladies saying that size is not important

"

Haha

Does it matter, the labels are fueled by media to make people conform.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that can be in any guise.

H

Pulls up a chair, gets out the popcorn and watches the op commit forum suicide xxx

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

any size anytime anywhere lol

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"any size anytime anywhere lol"

Pours you a martini

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

"Pulls up a chair, gets out the popcorn and watches the op commit forum suicide xxx"

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I have the opinion that I don't care about labels"

London

"any size anytime anywhere lol

Pours you a martini "

Thankyou Mistress if I may address you in that manner

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You can be curvy (and slim at the same time) whilst being a size 8. Curvy is a shape, not a size. "

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 09:35:19]

You either like me or you don't

London

"You either like me or you don't "

I like you but I am too far away

"Who the fuck cares"

indeedy

I would say a size label is just a label, it means nothing about the person. We are all different shapes and sizes and two women of the same dress size can be totally different shapes. BBW is not a term I would use to describe myself and accordingly if someone used it when describing me they are likely to not get a nice reaction. I am me .... No one likes labels really. You could be very slim and pig ugly and be a larger lady and be beautiful and vice versa. One mans shit is another mans gold. Try talking rather than labelling, so much more enjoyable x

"I would say a size label is just a label, it means nothing about the person. We are all different shapes and sizes and two women of the same dress size can be totally different shapes. BBW is not a term I would use to describe myself and accordingly if someone used it when describing me they are likely to not get a nice reaction. I am me .... No one likes labels really. You could be very slim and pig ugly and be a larger lady and be beautiful and vice versa. One mans shit is another mans gold. Try talking rather than labelling, so much more enjoyable x "

I agree labels really annoy me I'm not a bbw I'm a larger lady but I wouldn't want to be called either It really pisses me off when men message me saying I love bbw good for you

I would never dream of messaging a man saying I love small dicks or bald skinny men so why do they think we appreciate it

Everyone is different and I'm happy in myself I get lots of attention as even though I am fat I am still not bad looking sorry for the rant I'm usually quite nice xx

We met a couple and she describes her self as a bbw and i must admit she is gorgeous and we both think she's very pretty, we dont care for labels all we want is nice looking and a nice personality

"I would say a size label is just a label, it means nothing about the person. We are all different shapes and sizes and two women of the same dress size can be totally different shapes. BBW is not a term I would use to describe myself and accordingly if someone used it when describing me they are likely to not get a nice reaction. I am me .... No one likes labels really. You could be very slim and pig ugly and be a larger lady and be beautiful and vice versa. One mans shit is another mans gold. Try talking rather than labelling, so much more enjoyable x

I agree labels really annoy me I'm not a bbw I'm a larger lady but I wouldn't want to be called either It really pisses me off when men message me saying I love bbw good for you

I would never dream of messaging a man saying I love small dicks or bald skinny men so why do they think we appreciate it

Everyone is different and I'm happy in myself I get lots of attention as even though I am fat I am still not bad looking sorry for the rant I'm usually quite nice xx"

I can't see your face Sarah but your other attributes are rather appealing xxx

"I would say a size label is just a label, it means nothing about the person. We are all different shapes and sizes and two women of the same dress size can be totally different shapes. BBW is not a term I would use to describe myself and accordingly if someone used it when describing me they are likely to not get a nice reaction. I am me .... No one likes labels really. You could be very slim and pig ugly and be a larger lady and be beautiful and vice versa. One mans shit is another mans gold. Try talking rather than labelling, so much more enjoyable x

Everyone is different and I'm happy in myself I get lots of attention as even though I am fat I am still not bad looking sorry for the rant I'm usually quite nice xx

I can't see your face Sarah but your other attributes are rather appealing xxx "

Thank you I quite enjoyed looking at your pictures too

Thank you I quite enjoyed looking at your pictures too "

Have hot listed you...you never know our paths may cross...

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

"To me slim is size 10 and below. Curvy size 12 to 14 and BBW size 16 and above, what's your opinion

I'm a 16 and a BBW??! Thanks for clearing that up."

You are curvy

Thank you I quite enjoyed looking at your pictures too

Have hot listed you...you never know our paths may cross... "

Ooh lucky me I hope they do

oh gawd - my daughter is a size 6 and shes got curves -- im a 14/16 and wouldnt class a couple of sizes bigger than me as bbw - doesnt matter really does it

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Don't care what label people attach to me...you don't like what you see,then just move on...I am me and always will be.....

"oh gawd - my daughter is a size 6 and shes got curves -- im a 14/16 and wouldnt class a couple of sizes bigger than me as bbw - doesnt matter really does it"

Size 6, wow that is tiny.

I like a bit of meat on a girl

"oh gawd - my daughter is a size 6 and shes got curves -- im a 14/16 and wouldnt class a couple of sizes bigger than me as bbw - doesnt matter really does it

I like a bit of meat on a girl"

I don't think they were offering their daughter up anyway hun!! Xx

"oh gawd - my daughter is a size 6 and shes got curves -- im a 14/16 and wouldnt class a couple of sizes bigger than me as bbw - doesnt matter really does it"

i dont think size and shape to hand in hand two of my girls are really slim size 8 ish and I would say they both have a more curvy figure than me, I'm a size 16 and I wouldn't describe my body shape as curvy at all, rolls maybe

"oh gawd - my daughter is a size 6 and shes got curves -- im a 14/16 and wouldnt class a couple of sizes bigger than me as bbw - doesnt matter really does it

I like a bit of meat on a girl"

"Pulls up a chair, gets out the popcorn and watches the op commit forum suicide xxx

"

lmaooo pass the popcorn this is gonna be good

"You can be curvy (and slim at the same time) whilst being a size 8. Curvy is a shape, not a size. "
agreed as I'm a size 10 but curvy & petite...

I like curvy, don't care what size a lady is.

Char

size dose not mater its the person in side. label's need cutting out as long as they fit

» Add a new message to this topic