FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice for an 18yr old

Advice for an 18yr old

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

Are there any tips people could offer/suggest to help get me a meet?

Or if anyone is intersted just send me a message, I'll be happy to talk

Matt x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

happy to go without a condom on a meet... good luck fella... you seem quite proud of your cock, enjoy it while its healthy...

I have regular check ups with my doctor

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Playing Russian roulette with your health might not get you far mate .... good luck with any meets

By *arrykathCouple  over a year ago

eastbourne

A check up every time you have sex I doubt it

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I have regular check ups with my doctor"

And what about the people you're sticking it in???

Tip for you... Get yourself to the pub with your mates and live a little and... Glove up

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

Fab isn't the most bb friendly place mate, I suggest a case-by-case approach if you are going bare. It's a matter of trust, which is tough to establish in the swinging world.

As one young guy speaking to another, there's only three pieces of advice I can give.

Try to distinguish yourself from the stereotypical young guy, who seems to have channelled all the blood from his brain into his cock.

Keep yourself in good shape. One aspect of youth that attracts others is often high stamina and good looks.

Stay open minded. Some meets should be treated not as pure self satisfaction, but as an experience, trying something you wouldn't have otherwise tried, connecting with other people in a liberal environment.

The irony is that I have yet to be verified by anyone, on here at least...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And are you celibate for 3 months in between each meet and getting tested so you know the next person you have bareback sex with will be safe? Doubt it!

Advice ...get off fab and meet down the pub/club etc ..oh and via the gum clinic to pick some nodders up !!!!

Cheers _razedcat... I'm not going to jump inside any person I see, I'm simply saying if I look at a couple/female and think "They look respectable" I would consider it...

I didn't expect it was something people would nag about

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are a lot of people on here who go

without condoms and thats their choice. Honesty is the way forward because you and everyone else knows where they stand and can make an informed decision.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Cheers _razedcat... I'm not going to jump inside any person I see, I'm simply saying if I look at a couple/female and think "They look respectable" I would consider it...

I didn't expect it was something people would nag about"

That just show's your lack of knowledge o maturity because obviously you have to look really unrespectable in order to pass on an STI

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

How does an 18 year old even come across Fab?!

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

My advice.....get to the local pharmacy and ask them for a c card!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Cheers _razedcat... I'm not going to jump inside any person I see, I'm simply saying if I look at a couple/female and think "They look respectable" I would consider it...

The problem with that is that stis infect people who look respectable just as.readily as those who don't.

It's something that people have very.strong feelings about.

Can I suggest you find out a bit about how stis are spread etc and make your decision from there.

Do what ever feel like doing if that's what she wants, But just be honest if someone asks if and when you last done it without one

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

So if someone looks respectable they are not carrying any sti`s ? Good luck on here as We think you`d do better down the pub

you should be getting enough poontang at 18

Jeeze. I thought younger people were better informed nowadays. Clearly I was wrong.

This is on par with 'you can't get pregnant if you have sex standing up'.

seriously, in my humble opinion... 18 is sooooo young for this sort of thing. I think swinging requires maturity and a bit of life experience. Just get a nice girlfriend.

London / Herts

Have to agree with Foxy on that one, simply because someone looks presentable is no indication whatsoever of their sexual health.

In any case, there's a lot of wildly different _iews on this site. You're of an age where you are responsible for your own actions, and if you meet a couple or woman wanting it bb, good luck to you both. Just be careful and don't act recklessly.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

What your cavalier attitude to condoms and STI's tells me is that you simply don't get it. You don't have the knowledge and experience to be worth meeting, at least for me anyway.

For other you are simply too young. I have a granddaughter only seven years younger than you.

London / Herts

Just another thing; why are people making generalisations about the availability of sex for young people? Some people aren't comfortable in clubs or pubs. Personally I think nightclubs are hideous places.

The swinging lifestyle is not restricted to people of a certain age, but of a certain maturity. You could be 18 and completely competent, or 35 and an absolute nutcase.

firstly why do you at 18 feel the need to look on a swingers site? you should be out having fun with loads more promiscuous folk yr age, regarding the bare back though, ??? why o why

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So! A young man comes on here and asks for advice and is clearly under some illusions about safe sex. So to demonstrate the maturity and superior knowledge of the older members of fab he is called immature and very few people give him any sensible, calm and unpatronising advice that might keep him and any of his partners a bit safer.

Hmmmm.

"firstly why do you at 18 feel the need to look on a swingers site? you should be out having fun with loads more promiscuous folk yr age, regarding the bare back though, ??? why o why "

because hes young and dumb

we`ve all been there

"firstly why do you at 18 feel the need to look on a swingers site? you should be out having fun with loads more promiscuous folk yr age, regarding the bare back though, ??? why o why

because hes young and dumb

we`ve all been there "

the internet was in its infancy when we were 18

You might get checked mate. Don't mean others do. Always play safe my friend.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op my advice would be contact people who are looking for people your age, loads have 18 to 99 as their age limits, be patient and not too pushy. I strongly advise you to use.condoms as well as getting checked though as some.diseases can still be picked up even with them

" The swinging lifestyle is not restricted to people of a certain age, but of a certain maturity. You could be 18 and completely competent, or 35 and an absolute nutcase."

I agree!

One little bit of advice I can give is ignore most of the negative comments on here, since when has Rimming been safe sex ?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"So! A young man comes on here and asks for advice and is clearly under some illusions about safe sex. So to demonstrate the maturity and superior knowledge of the older members of fab he is called immature and very few people give him any sensible, calm and unpatronising advice that might keep him and any of his partners a bit safer.

Hmmmm."

I certainly wasn't being patronising or intended to be, I was just pointing out the lack of knowledge that meant just because people look respectable, they are not able to pass on STI's, so if he needs to go away and do some homework, then so be it.

I'd seriously just get off here, it'll curse you at that age

You have a particularly big 8 inch cock? Is there such a thing as a particularly small 8 inch cock then? 8 inches is 8 inches!! Advice, get off here and get out in the real world and have fun

The lower limit should be 25, like any desent club.

"I'd seriously just get off here, it'll curse you at that age "

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

give him a break he only wants some advice ..so many guys on here say they only practice safe sex and want to fuck me bare back when they arrive.. and these are the guys that say theyre straight in their profiles ..theres so much bullshit on here its unreal...just remember that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"give him a break he only wants some advice ..so many guys on here say they only practice safe sex and want to fuck me bare back when they arrive.. and these are the guys that say theyre straight in their profiles ..theres so much bullshit on here its unreal...just remember that

"

Yep!

"How does an 18 year old even come across Fab?!"

Probably in much the same way as the rest of us

By *ana StephanieWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

This reckless or ignorance is the part of youth. Learning process for life. At least he is trying to get something he wants. I appreciate the effort.

Chances are might be slim, but Keep going, sending nice message, some will be intetested in you, same as others.

Good luck

I think it's a wind up! Or he's well ugly, got a short cock or really thick! Wouldn't let him near my foo foo....

"give him a break he only wants some advice ..so many guys on here say they only practice safe sex and want to fuck me bare back when they arrive.. and these are the guys that say theyre straight in their profiles ..theres so much bullshit on here its unreal...just remember that

Yep! "

The age range for Fab starts at 18 and the OP has as much right as anyone else to be on here. He came to the Forums asking for advice and he's only received that from very few posters.

and regarding the bareback, enjoy playing daddy at 18. lose it or use it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How does an 18 year old even come across Fab?!"

Same way we all do. Your lower age limit is 18 by the way.

"I have regular check ups with my doctor

And are you celibate for 3 months in between each meet and getting tested so you know the next person you have bareback sex with will be safe? Doubt it!"

Jesus fucking christ. ....

Just because he's said he'd consider bareback WHY is it only his responsibility to be checked and make sure everyone he sticks it in will be safe. ...... If someone else is happy to take the risk ...... and your forgetting the risk works both ways then that's up to both parties. ..

If a woman had said she'd consider bareback it would all be....."oh honey be careful" and all that shite but because it's a guy saying he'll bareback he's the fucking devil in disguise

Okay if I'm going purely on your profile and not your age

too many cock pics

need to fill your profile text out more ~ likes/ dislikes what you can offer.

age range 18-99, really?!

the biggest bug bear is the reference to not wearibg a condom if you look clean, wtf..?!?!

If I'm taking your age into consideration ~ IMO you seem way too young to be on here, this site isn't the quick fix people think it is. The real word is where it's at

Yep! "

Seconded - at least he's asking for advice which shows a level of maturity. It's too easy to sit in judgment on here, I'm not saying that some of you are not making good points, but it could be put across a little better.

I hope the op takes his time and takes some of this advice on board though.

dont have safe sex oh dear thats bad not just on fab in life full stop the only time i never had safe sex is when i had are girlfriend and its not just you that you got think of is it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP:.....?

A) you're 18 and a lot of people have kids your age and it would feel weird for them to shag someone your age

B) a lot of advice posts suggest cock pics are NOT what ladies like to see, they prefer other body bits

C) whilst you will find people willing to have unprotected sex with you, they will be few and far between

D) is it horribly possible to get infected even if you use a condom. It happened to me. Not a lot of men will admit to having caught something nasty but I will. Caused greeny/white stuff to drip out the end. Bloody awful, it was. I hate catching a cold

my advice

be prepared to find your mothers profile onhere

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Fab isn't the most bb friendly place mate, I suggest a case-by-case approach if you are going bare. It's a matter of trust, which is tough to establish in the swinging world.

As one young guy speaking to another, there's only three pieces of advice I can give.

Try to distinguish yourself from the stereotypical young guy, who seems to have channelled all the blood from his brain into his cock.

Keep yourself in good shape. One aspect of youth that attracts others is often high stamina and good looks.

Stay open minded. Some meets should be treated not as pure self satisfaction, but as an experience, trying something you wouldn't have otherwise tried, connecting with other people in a liberal environment.

The irony is that I have yet to be verified by anyone, on here at least..."

That is quite ironic when you consider all factors

"my advice

be prepared to find your mothers profile onhere "

WTF............

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I think it's a wind up! Or he's well ugly, got a short cock or really thick! Wouldn't let him near my foo foo.... "

You like short cocks don't you ?

"Hey,

Are there any tips people could offer/suggest to help get me a meet?

Or if anyone is intersted just send me a message, I'll be happy to talk

Matt x "

At 18 if you think you're old enough to swing then you're surely equipped with the common sense that you have to protect your health and others.

Life is precious.

Good luck.

"Tip for you... Get yourself to the pub with your mates and live a little and... Glove up "

In fairness it's quite possible to go out to the pub with his mates got to a club pull a girl and have a d*unk one night stand I'm sure just as much can wrong then as on here haha

London / Herts

"In fairness it's quite possible to go out to the pub with his mates got to a club pull a girl and have a d*unk one night stand I'm sure just as much can wrong then as on here haha "

Bingo.

I see some big egos in this thread. If you don't approve of this guy's preferences, don't meet him. End of.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"In fairness it's quite possible to go out to the pub with his mates got to a club pull a girl and have a d*unk one night stand I'm sure just as much can wrong then as on here haha "

But he said he'd only bareback someone who looks respectable. I've never looked respectable after a night out.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"In fairness it's quite possible to go out to the pub with his mates got to a club pull a girl and have a d*unk one night stand I'm sure just as much can wrong then as on here haha

But he said he'd only bareback someone who looks respectable. I've never looked respectable after a night out. "

I don't look respectable at the start of a night out

"my advice

be prepared to find your mothers profile onhere "

Did you find yours?

"In fairness it's quite possible to go out to the pub with his mates got to a club pull a girl and have a d*unk one night stand I'm sure just as much can wrong then as on here haha

Bingo.

I see some big egos in this thread. If you don't approve of this guy's preferences, don't meet him. End of."

Not about ego..surely?

"

This is on par with 'you can't get pregnant if you have sex standing up'.

"

You can't?!

Dammit. You mean I could just have been lying down all this time?!

[Removed by poster at 15/11/14 23:50:06]

Yes that's a valid point, a d*unken one night stand on the spur of the moment, no protection, yes it happens.

However his profile isn't spur of the moment and he must have put some thought into what he was looking for and that for me is a cause for concern.

"Playing Russian roulette with your health might not get you far mate .... good luck with any meets"

Bingo!! Yes!!! Fourth post and we have Russian roulette mentioned!! The Forum is infallible!!

Which STI has a 1:6 chance of blowing your brains out?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Playing Russian roulette with your health might not get you far mate .... good luck with any meets

Bingo!! Yes!!! Fourth post and we have Russian roulette mentioned!! The Forum is infallible!!

Which STI has a 1:6 chance of blowing your brains out? "

It isn't meant literally,.just as this whole thread isn't really a game of bingo.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Check ups are only good for the day you have the test.

"Playing Russian roulette with your health might not get you far mate .... good luck with any meets

It isn't meant literally,.just as this whole thread isn't really a game of bingo."

Then why did they say it? Every time the term bareback is mentioned you get someone say "Russian roulette" about the risks encountered yet many perfectly normal and well accepted everyday activities present a far far greater risk to life and limb than BB.

I am sorry but I like to see things in proportion. You have a far greater chance of dying on the road than from any STI. Currently the statistical life expectancy of someone with AIDS is the same as the general population.

Let people choose if they wish to bareback but remember this people; NEVER go to hospital as 50% of all people who die in the developed world do so in hospital.

Bingo.

I see some big egos in this thread. If you don't approve of this guy's preferences, don't meet him. End of."

That's what the block button was made for

And he's gone - hardly surprising though

"And he's gone - hardly surprising though "

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Why do people say, your 18 get off down the pub and have some fun why are you on a swinging site ??

Do you suddenly get to a certain age and this means you can use fab ? Or is it that you become an age were you can't pull so you have to use fab ???

Come on people if some one is over 18 and wants to use the site for the same reason as you regardless of age get off there case.

Why would anyone want to go out,get d*unk and have sex with a stranger?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It isn't meant literally,.just as this whole thread isn't really a game of bingo.

Then why did they say it? Every time the term bareback is mentioned you get someone say "Russian roulette" about the risks encountered yet many perfectly normal and well accepted everyday activities present a far far greater risk to life and limb than BB.

I am sorry but I like to see things in proportion. You have a far greater chance of dying on the road than from any STI. Currently the statistical life expectancy of someone with AIDS is the same as the general population.

Let people choose if they wish to bareback but remember this people; NEVER go to hospital as 50% of all people who die in the developed world do so in hospital. "

I think you missed my point entirely.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nope! Not surprising at all.

Now where are those threads saying that there's no bullying in fab?

His mum probably came in his room and caught him on here after telling her he was doing homework

That was a rather sad and unsavoury incident.

Yes, he might well have had some less than PC comments on his profile, but he was new, of legitimate membership age, and far from being alone in being a younger member of the site. Niggling doubt that an 18-year-old girl would have had a slightly different (though unsavoury in different ways!) welcome.

The saddest thing is that he did ask for advice from the start. But within a short period of time had been ripped a new one, discredited and forced on the back foot - for really very little reason.

"Just another thing; why are people making generalisations about the availability of sex for young people? Some people aren't comfortable in clubs or pubs. Personally I think nightclubs are hideous places.

The swinging lifestyle is not restricted to people of a certain age, but of a certain maturity. You could be 18 and completely competent, or 35 and an absolute nutcase."

Well said fella

Pack mentality again, I see.

Another one bites the dust....

Well done everybody!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Pack mentality again, I see.

Well done everybody! "

Some if us didn't join the pack.

Well done everybody!

Some if us didn't join the pack."

No. I noticed your comments. Good to hear. A few others said similar to you too. Hopefully the pack thing can be eradicated from Forum Threads

Well done everybody!

Some if us didn't join the pack."

Not all of us joined the pack!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well done everybody!

No. I noticed your comments. Good to hear. A few others said similar to you too. Hopefully the pack thing can be eradicated from Forum Threads"

It'd unlikely I'm afraid.

Well done everybody!

No. I noticed your comments. Good to hear. A few others said similar to you too. Hopefully the pack thing can be eradicated from Forum Threads"

in our opinion, every type of forum we have ever used have always been full of personal opinions, and everyone feels that their opinion needs to be aired, and not everyone puts it across in a way that suits folk, realistically the threads about age and risky play generally get jumped on pretty quick

Well done everybody!

No. I noticed your comments. Good to hear. A few others said similar to you too. Hopefully the pack thing can be eradicated from Forum Threads

in our opinion, every type of forum we have ever used have always been full of personal opinions, and everyone feels that their opinion needs to be aired, and not everyone puts it across in a way that suits folk, realistically the threads about age and risky play generally get jumped on pretty quick "

Bareback posts always get jumped on. You know that, I know that. It is overkill the way it's done though. It doesn't take dozens, even hundreds, of people to say exactly the same thing, as tends to happen.

I can't talk for other people but in my experience the percentage of people prepared to play bare with select people is very high, so these sort of threads always give a false representation to that which I've found in private.

Of course there are many good reasons to use condoms. Putting these in a calm, rational manner would be useful. Education. Not the holier than thou attitude many adopt.

Also, remember it is those who play bare but who pretend otherwise that are the highest threat to those who practice safe only so people should bear that in mind when they attack others for BB play.

As for age, not much any of us can do to change it. Wish I was 21 again! He would have found meets difficult at 18 - but not impossible. There are women and couples specifically looking for young men

Anyway, something scared him off. I wonder what?

Chances are hes deleted and got himself a new profile. Just wont mention that hes prepared to go bb in the new one i bet

"Chances are hes deleted and got himself a new profile. Just wont mention that hes prepared to go bb in the new one i bet "

You may well be right.

If so - and you can guarantee that's happened many times on here in the past - doesn't that prove my point? That being hysterical over BB simply drives it underground. Next time Mr and Mrs Safe have a guy round and he assures them he's only ever played safe, how credible is that?

If they wear a condom with you does it matter? As another poster pointed out, its a two person decision.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"And he's gone - hardly surprising though

His mum probably came in his room and caught him on here after telling her he was doing homework "

then again, an 18 year old can be fighting for his country...

sometimes the need to belittle people is staggering

And if you look at his original message, he only wanted some help getting meets! A very pleasant opening message, I think. Probably expected a few helpful, friendly comments, maybe one or two offers via PM, even.

Think he deserved to be spoken to in a more friendly and constructive way

Forum Mod

East Sussex

His mum probably came in his room and caught him on here after telling her he was doing homework

"

I was thinking the same View. This is a very sad and distasteful thread

"And if you look at his original message, he only wanted some help getting meets! A very pleasant opening message, I think. Probably expected a few helpful, friendly comments, maybe one or two offers via PM, even.

Think he deserved to be spoken to in a more friendly and constructive way "

He was 18 and asking for advice. I've seen this before on a thread where a young man asks a question and nearly everyone tells them to get out, go to clubs, get laid, get a life and get off Fab and the user becomes UNLOS

Yes but this site is creaking at the rafters with judgemental folk...why the surprise?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes but this site is creaking at the rafters with judgemental folk...why the surprise?"

No surprise but pointing it out and challenging it is a good thing iny opinion.

"

Or the need to have a sense of humour and not take things way too seriously is shocking

"Yes but this site is creaking at the rafters with judgemental folk...why the surprise?

No surprise but pointing it out and challenging it is a good thing iny opinion."

You hold 'em down and I'll gather the rotten fruit.

"And if you look at his original message, he only wanted some help getting meets! A very pleasant opening message, I think. Probably expected a few helpful, friendly comments, maybe one or two offers via PM, even.

Think he deserved to be spoken to in a more friendly and constructive way

He was 18 and asking for advice. I've seen this before on a thread where a young man asks a question and nearly everyone tells them to get out, go to clubs, get laid, get a life and get off Fab and the user becomes UNLOS "

All fair advice though I think you know a lot on this thread, and similar threads, do so in a very belittling, bitchy, bullying way. I can but hope that people drop the pack mentality. I'm also sure some use the BB posts as a way of saying "Hey, I play safe, come fuck me".

Anyway, he asked for tips. He didn't get many. Lots of crappy comments though

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

First we judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the people who judged the OP. Who are we judging now? *confused*

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes but this site is creaking at the rafters with judgemental folk...why the surprise?

You hold 'em down and I'll gather the rotten fruit. "

Lol. Then I become as bad as them.

Oh alright then just a couple of tomatoes and an apple.

"First we judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the people who judged the OP. Who are we judging now? *confused* "

You mean who's got the soapbox?

Oh alright then just a couple of tomatoes and an apple. "

Aim high!

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Aim high!"

Oh I always do......

i'm a sensible 22yo i know what i am doing so why should club be limited to 25 x

Or the need to have a sense of humour and not take things way too seriously is shocking "

Some things aren't funny to some people. Not everyone who gives can take either,it's only funny when it's someone else being laughed at

Aim high!

Oh I always do......"

Time was I'd aim low but those days are behind me...

"First we judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the OP. Then we judged the people who judged the people who judged the OP. Who are we judging now? *confused* "

we love the irony and sometimes hypocracy on the forums, its great, some folk need to log off and realise that theres a world outside the house, its suppost to be fun on here

Sometimes its funny seeing people have a go at others for making negative judgmental comments when two threads down the line youll see them making negative judgmental comments, it just all depends whose asking the question and the subject matter which role people take.

Not pointing fingers at any particular person just an observation.

With your doctor eh.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

With your doctor eh. "

Our doctors do a sexual health check service.

Ours to

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Sometimes its funny seeing people have a go at others for making negative judgmental comments when two threads down the line youll see them making negative judgmental comments, it just all depends whose asking the question and the subject matter which role people take.

Not pointing fingers at any particular person just an observation."

why 2 threads down then if you are not having a pop at someone

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

What a shocker, he left...

"i'm a sensible 22yo i know what i am doing so why should club be limited to 25 x "

What clubs restrict to over 25?

The ones my partner and myself have been to were 18 and over and supposedly 21 and over but they let Morrigan in at 19 lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought my advice was ok.

With your doctor eh.

Our doctors do a sexual health check service."

apologies then we are not that lucky in the glos Hereford area.

Anyone else worry that the people on fab close to 18 may not actually be as old as that?

All they have to do is click a box to say they are.

He mistakenly thought he could join an adult site and be honest

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe next time leave the newbie advice threads to just that rather then tell people they shouldn't be here or even what they shouldn't be doing.

It is their life to do as they please.

Maybe then it will be more welcoming to people using the forum for the first time.