FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendly Fires OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't, no one can message me, I go looking for meets myself and find it much more successful.

On here lots and lots of time wasters, fantasists etc. However in clubs is where the fun happens. Arrange to meet in clubs, sorts the real people who play from the fantasists and if they let you down you can still have fun. Good luck

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It only happened to me once which was bloody annoying. It means I won't meet couples within about 30 miles of Nottingham. No hardship.

I thought we was supposed to be here to dream about the perfect meet lol ?

By *layerzCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Have to say we have been quite lucky. We have met genuine people and made a nice close intimate network of friends. Maybe it's because we don't trawl and look too hard and only befriend people we've met or genuine friend of theirs. This is a good site and provided it's used properly and with constraint on the users part I'm sure the number of time waster would be reduced. All in all though I think this site is great!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"On here lots and lots of time wasters, fantasists etc. However in clubs is where the fun happens. Arrange to meet in clubs, sorts the real people who play from the fantasists and if they let you down you can still have fun. Good luck"

On the other side of the coin...

I don't go to clubs and have had very few waste my time, and plenty of successful meets.

By *he Fab FatherMan  over a year ago

hessle

"Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet? "
that's what fuked it for people like me whos genuine but no meets yet this time round

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet? "

Don't tolerate them, insist on an early phone call.

We used to use clubs exclusively as there were always plenty of options , and there was no need to risk the time wasters .

Our local club closed a few months back so we had a rethink , and now go into town for a drink with a meet , and if they don't show , we go dogging .

And that seems to work well for us .

"Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet?

Don't tolerate them, insist on an early phone call."

I won't speak on the phone and I'm not a time waster.

"I don't, no one can message me, I go looking for meets myself and find it much more successful."

A 94 year old could message you?

I have heard all the excuses and reasons for not turning up, then as bad luck would have it arranged a meet Xmas eve,, just before it was going to happen I was posing for photos and fell (little d*unk) and landed on a glass, my arm ripped to shreds, I had to cancel but ended up with 10 stitches and the scars to prove, the 2 guys were very understanding but I get the feeling I was thought of as a time waster

Hereford

"I have heard all the excuses and reasons for not turning up, then as bad luck would have it arranged a meet Xmas eve,, just before it was going to happen I was posing for photos and fell (little d*unk) and landed on a glass, my arm ripped to shreds, I had to cancel but ended up with 10 stitches and the scars to prove, the 2 guys were very understanding but I get the feeling I was thought of as a time waster "

Just because "this is fabs" it doesn't mean that normal life rules don't apply.

If you injured yourself then they either understand or fuck off, IMO.

I spend as long as it takes until I feel comfortable before arranging a meet

"I have heard all the excuses and reasons for not turning up, then as bad luck would have it arranged a meet Xmas eve,, just before it was going to happen I was posing for photos and fell (little d*unk) and landed on a glass, my arm ripped to shreds, I had to cancel but ended up with 10 stitches and the scars to prove, the 2 guys were very understanding but I get the feeling I was thought of as a time waster

If you injured yourself then they either understand or fuck off, IMO."

I know I had to phone them on the way to a and e, but I felt like suck a dick., I just kept thinking, what would I think if somebody said that to me

We dont put up with excuses, rambling on, no photo (of both if they are a cpl), no cam and "cant answer phone right now"..... all the usual shite we have all encountered.

Pretty easy to suss em out nowadays and fake photo's stand out a mile.

"I don't, no one can message me, I go looking for meets myself and find it much more successful.

A 94 year old could message you?"

None near me apparently! I'll rephrase that then, no one in my ideal age range can message me. I don't block men as you can't see whose looked at you if you do that and I like to see who might be interested .

Hereford

"I have heard all the excuses and reasons for not turning up, then as bad luck would have it arranged a meet Xmas eve,, just before it was going to happen I was posing for photos and fell (little d*unk) and landed on a glass, my arm ripped to shreds, I had to cancel but ended up with 10 stitches and the scars to prove, the 2 guys were very understanding but I get the feeling I was thought of as a time waster

If you injured yourself then they either understand or fuck off, IMO.

I know I had to phone them on the way to a and e, but I felt like suck a dick., I just kept thinking, what would I think if somebody said that to me "

There is a girl who I met on Fabs, who I now class as one of my best friends - the day we were due to meet, the electrics on her shit old car packed in and she had to break a window to get in, which meant she couldn't meet, cos by the time she'd decided that was the best course of action, she was late for an appointment. I was coming through town later on and we finally met in BHS cafe of all places.....

I decided to believe her, I know most wouldn't. Their loss.

"We dont put up with excuses, rambling on, no photo (of both if they are a cpl), no cam and "cant answer phone right now"..... all the usual shite we have all encountered.

Pretty easy to suss em out nowadays and fake photo's stand out a mile."

People say this about photos but I can't tell, I got somebody to check mine out on the reverse Google but I have no idea what it is or how it works,,

"I don't, no one can message me, I go looking for meets myself and find it much more successful.

None near me apparently! I'll rephrase that then, no one in my ideal age range can message me. I don't block men as you can't see whose looked at you if you do that and I like to see who might be interested ."

That's how I operate too, when I'm meeting, but mine is set to 98 - 99

By *ayTVTV/TS  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I know what you mean. Thankfully the latest one has disappeared after 2 weeks of supposed "planning"for a meet. There is no thought about people taking time off, travelling, getting prepared is there?

From my point of view I'd say 33% are fantasists but....and here is the good news.....you may well meet people who become your very best friends....I have!!

Don't be disheartened........

Beverley

"Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet?

I know what you mean. Thankfully the latest one has disappeared after 2 weeks of supposed "planning"for a meet. There is no thought about people taking time off, travelling, getting prepared is there?

From my point of view I'd say 33% are fantasists but....and here is the good news.....you may well meet people who become your very best friends....I have!!

Don't be disheartened........"

"I have heard all the excuses and reasons for not turning up, then as bad luck would have it arranged a meet Xmas eve,, just before it was going to happen I was posing for photos and fell (little d*unk) and landed on a glass, my arm ripped to shreds, I had to cancel but ended up with 10 stitches and the scars to prove, the 2 guys were very understanding but I get the feeling I was thought of as a time waster "

That would of ruined my Christmas, poor guys, I hope you made it up too them

None near me apparently! I'll rephrase that then, no one in my ideal age range can message me. I don't block men as you can't see whose looked at you if you do that and I like to see who might be interested ."

I would be if I was closer....doesn't mean you would be tho.....

And I'm certainly no time waster....my multiple verifications testify too that!

Due to timewasters

I now only meet at clubs, parties and organised social events that way no let downs.fun is defo had at clubs and private parties lol

"Time wasters, liars, fantasists. Let down once again. What percentage (or how much shit do you have to wade through) or your operating at before experiencing a decent meet? that's what fuked it for people like me whos genuine but no meets yet this time round "

I wanna meet you darling x

We hate it when we invest time and effort in getting to know someone and then they disappear !

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"On here lots and lots of time wasters, fantasists etc. However in clubs is where the fun happens. Arrange to meet in clubs, sorts the real people who play from the fantasists and if they let you down you can still have fun. Good luck"

Not a problem for us. People that continually encounter timewasters and regularly get let down need to look at what they are doing wrong and take responsibility for their own failings rather than blame others.

Sorry that happened to you, op.

We don't meet often but over the years we've had a reasonable (cough) number.

We've been very lucky and never had anyone cancel or not show up for an arranged meet, but we always work on the basis that it's going to happen and have a plan b waiting in the wings. Plan b could be anything from going to a club, going out for dinner or simply shagging our brains out alone. The main thing is, we're not about to let some bugger get us down.

All together now 'pick yourself up, dust yourself off.....'

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We have been quite lucky by sound of it, but generally speaking as with anything in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... If shes a hot single nympho of 21 with the body of a pro pole dancer, own place and "has no limits"...no veris or pics.... Then be prepared to be let down

By *untimeanytimeMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

I've had my fair share of being messed about an wasted a lot of time driving to meet at a pub or wherever we planned just to become ano show an then looking on site an they've removed themselves or blocked. But there are some great people i have met socially an sexually an they do make it worth all the hassle

"We have been quite lucky by sound of it, but generally speaking as with anything in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... If shes a hot single nympho of 21 with the body of a pro pole dancer, own place and "has no limits"...no veris or pics.... Then be prepared to be let down "

Damn, that's our meet this Saturday blown out of the water

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

In four years, by being careful and picky I reckon I'd only been put out by about 9 timewasters, though I'd certainly ed a lot more than that out.

However on Monday I was let down by 9 guys. Four for an early evening threesome/moresome. None turned up.

Then there were five keen for a late night assignation and none of them came through either.

Thank god for a horny trucker at Washington Services at midnight who just happened to pull in at the same time I did, be on fab, like trannies and feeling horny.

Don't know why I bothered with weeks of organising and planning!

"Not a problem for us. People that continually encounter timewasters and regularly get let down need to look at what they are doing wrong and take responsibility for their own failings rather than blame others. "

Hmm.

Ok, we message, swap photos, still ok, arrange place to meet,more chatty messaging through the week , on the day confirm all still ok and then no show.

And we are at fault?.

By *ohn_d57Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

looking at your photo's I'm not surprised that every one turns up I'd crawl over a field of broken glass to meet with you lol

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Zero. We rarely do private meets - just clubs/parties. Hence we don't get let down. When we did meet we did enough homework to minimise as much as possible any potential timewasters and never had any problems.

A

"looking at your photo's I'm not surprised that every one turns up I'd crawl over a field of broken glass to meet with you lol "

Eh?.

Us?.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I'd say it was about 50/50 to be honest. I find myself thinking do you wanna get laid or don't you?!

Beverley

I'd say it was about 50/50 to be honest. I find myself thinking do you wanna get laid or don't you?! "

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

We got let down last Friday with a noshow. I was bloody annoyed at the time but what the hell,their loss.

We have managed to arrange a night out tomorrow, this time at a hotel party so all good. But there should be a way of warning people about the timewasters and noshows...

I've only ever met genuine and friendly people from here. Never been let down or let anyone else down so all positive from me

We have had quite a few waste our time.

We have also met two lovely couples who were wonderful and lovely.

We haven't been to a club yet but are thinking about going to chams.

Just a little apprehensive

Glad to say I've never had a time waster in the few years I've been in here

Nope, never had a time waster but then again I'm not wanting one off spontaneous meets.

I message a lot off here & talk before meeting ~ everyone I've met I still talk to, even if it's just occasionally.

I still have people on my friends / hot list that I want to meet & chat to.

We all use the site in different ways and this way works for me.

"Nope, never had a time waster but then again I'm not wanting one off spontaneous meets.

I message a lot off here & talk before meeting ~ everyone I've met I still talk to, even if it's just occasionally.

I still have people on my friends / hot list that I want to meet & chat to.

We all use the site in different ways and this way works for me."

Same here

» Add a new message to this topic