FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whats with the toilet cock shot.

Whats with the toilet cock shot.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do people minds work?

What is it with guys sending you pics of there bits out over the loo. Even some pissing at the time of said golden capture. It amazes me as i know i need both hands to make sure i dont wee on the seat.

But, the topic!!! If i was on here as a single guy trying to get my nuts in. I just would of thought that its common knowalge to sell a car all polished and clean and shiney on the forcort of where its ment to be. Im sure the car would look way more appealing than if you see the ad in auto trader with it hosted up in the air, missing three wheels and an pool of oil on the floor.

If the sinarios was swapped over surely the advertising would be the same princaple. Not saying to stand in a sales car park with ya bits out. Not in this weather, but that dont mean go in and flop it out over the bog. You expect that to go in people openings but not many people like driving dirty old cars.

Sorry if this post has already been done but if it has 8 out of ten cats didnt read it.

I bet these are the same guys that moan they not getting any.

My point to this was we just got sent yet another cock shot in the loo and he thought having a wee at the same time would make us think. Hmmmmmm we'ed love that. (not)

Thats as gross as blocked and goodbye.

Rant over.

Ta xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not seen this but couldn't see why anyone would do it, I don't want a photo of a ladies ass whilst she's shitting lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the mrs is around, where else may he get some privacy!

If you're of average intelligence then you will be brighter than millions of others.

It's reported that some take pics with toilet stains and ok objects floating around. I'd feel some vomit about to emit.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

That last post did not intend to refer to "ok objects floating" as they are far from ok.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It always amuses me when men show photos of their cocks with a toilet in the background. Oddly enough, when I ask them if they think ladies find toilets sexually alluring, they can't think of an answer so don't bother answering me. Laughably, it's often men who moan they can't get meets. Can't think why....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another gem is where they send you a pic with a child's ride-on toy in the background. X

» Add a new message to this topic