FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you have a type?

Do you have a type?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do find I let people down gently just by saying "you're not my type" when all that really means is I don't fancy you!

Attraction is a big think for me sexually so you may have the most amazing body but if I don't fancy you then I'm not likely to play.

I never get offended if someone says I'm not their type as we all know what we do snd go not like.

Does anyone really have a set type or a specific look they're attracted to?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I thought I did and there is still a certain "type" that I will always find attractive. However there are a lot of men that if you described them to me I would say "no thank you" but if I see them in person I find very attractive.

It's like having a huge box of chocolates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often tell people they aren't my type because of whats written on their profile and the verifications they leave for others. I don't mind meeting men who aren't exactly my type if I think we will get on ok.

I like men who are clean shaved, no facial stubble, slim to average size.

clean, fairly tidy.

Dont have a type really,as long as we find them appealing

I don't have a type physically. I love diversity in my sex life. There are some personalities and characteristics I don't find attractive. Obviously if I don't find a face does it for me I will say no thank you

Young, ripped and well hung.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Young, ripped and well hung."

I suppose I could manage one of them as well

Looks aren't everything when It comes to being sexy.. I'd much prefer to have a mediocre looking female that could make me laugh my add off than a supermodel to share the silence with :O

In essence, funny is sexxy

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Looks aren't everything when It comes to being sexy.. I'd much prefer to have a mediocre looking female that could make me laugh my add off than a supermodel to share the silence with :O

In essence, funny is sexxy"

what in your opinion contributes to mediocre looking? Genuine question.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Sensuous, sexual and secure...

..ly tied up

I think men really are less fussy than women as a lot just see us as tail! Ass! Or a fuck! Which in some women's books is ok but I prefer the intimacy that comes when you're really sexually attracted to someone..... When you can laugh, giggle and flirt, kiss deductively and look into their eyes seeing their pleasure not just feeling it is amazing and can get turned on immensely before the fun even starts!

Nice to meet someone you can have a laugh with and be yourself around, you find fun is a lot better x

"I think men really are less fussy than women as a lot just see us as tail! Ass! Or a fuck! Which in some women's books is ok but I prefer the intimacy that comes when you're really sexually attracted to someone..... When you can laugh, giggle and flirt, kiss deductively and look into their eyes seeing their pleasure not just feeling it is amazing and can get turned on immensely before the fun even starts!"

Not all men x

"I think men really are less fussy than women as a lot just see us as tail! Ass! Or a fuck! Which in some women's books is ok but I prefer the intimacy that comes when you're really sexually attracted to someone..... When you can laugh, giggle and flirt, kiss deductively and look into their eyes seeing their pleasure not just feeling it is amazing and can get turned on immensely before the fun even starts!

Not all men x "

............ That's why I said "a lot" and not all!

"I think men really are less fussy than women as a lot just see us as tail! Ass! Or a fuck! Which in some women's books is ok but I prefer the intimacy that comes when you're really sexually attracted to someone..... When you can laugh, giggle and flirt, kiss deductively and look into their eyes seeing their pleasure not just feeling it is amazing and can get turned on immensely before the fun even starts!

Not all men x ............ That's why I said "a lot" and not all! "

I do apologise x I didn't have my reading glasses on

Sometimes someone can totally turn your head and put your jaw on the floor .... Then other times someone who you never even considered can shoot you a look ... Say something in a way or do something physically you find hot and then everything changes ... So no I don't agree 100% with types

"Sometimes someone can totally turn your head and put your jaw on the floor .... Then other times someone who you never even considered can shoot you a look ... Say something in a way or do something physically you find hot and then everything changes ... So no I don't agree 100% with types "

couldn't agree more

Visually, big muscular rugby player types, with tattoos even better! Not ripped gym types, but chunky/stocky build. Unfortunately, most of these guys seem to be up north or attached

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I think men really are less fussy than women as a lot just see us as tail! Ass! Or a fuck! Which in some women's books is ok but I prefer the intimacy that comes when you're really sexually attracted to someone..... When you can laugh, giggle and flirt, kiss deductively and look into their eyes seeing their pleasure not just feeling it is amazing and can get turned on immensely before the fun even starts!"

That may well be true for some men, but for me there has to be some attraction. I can't imagine playing with someone I didn't fancy, even just a little.

"Looks aren't everything when It comes to being sexy.. I'd much prefer to have a mediocre looking female that could make me laugh my add off than a supermodel to share the silence with :O

In essence, funny is sexxy

what in your opinion contributes to mediocre looking? Genuine question. "

I didn't exactly have any specific attributes in my head when I said this, but I guess the answer is different for everyone :L for example someone slightly heavier than I might usually enjoy but that is dead sound is more appealing than someone absolutely balls to the wall amazing looking but with the personality of a washing machine :P

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I'm attracted to a variety of looks so don't consider myself to have a set type as such.

However, there are a couple of things that I have a huge soft spot for.

Pulse

I like curvy women all ways have also have to be older than me

we have a few things that make people 'not our type' - other than that we are open minded - chatted and played with people we have met that we thought might not be ok - until you meet up cant really tell

"I like curvy women all ways have also have to be older than me "

What do you class as curvy?

"Visually, big muscular rugby player types, with tattoos even better! Not ripped gym types, but chunky/stocky build. Unfortunately, most of these guys seem to be up north or attached "

This is what I go for too, as well as being very tall. They do mostly seem to be taken already.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh dear, well if I look at my veris it seems I do have a penchant for beefcake around six foot.....

But that aside, I never know who will put a real spring in my step, that's actually quite hard to do.

"I like curvy women all ways have also have to be older than me

What do you class as curvy?"

I don't look for sizes or anything I just look for curves that's what I like something to grab onto

"Oh dear, well if I look at my veris it seems I do have a penchant for beefcake around six foot.....

But that aside, I never know who will put a real spring in my step, that's actually quite hard to do.

Looking at mine I go for fit, lean, athletic hunks

And can't say I'm disappointed! Lol x

"

I don't got a look or type I go for and no I don't need to be attracted to the other person to fuck them

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 13:43:37]

The old cliché of talk dark and handsome

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like people with a good sense of humour, but physically I do prefer a lass to be busty and a chap to be slim.

The body xxx and her tantric ways

I have a type but lots of types.

I like a man to either be bald /shaved or short hair. I like dark hair on a man if he has any. I like men with nice eyes and smile and usually only go for white English men as that's what floats my boat.

Paul's type is more varied, he prefers curvy girls but they can be slim curvy or BBW, he likes boobs, hips and bums. He also likes long hair on girls and a pretty face.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Physically very little is a turn off for Mr. Though faces or especially the eyes draw him. Much prefer someone fun to natter to.

I don't have a set type but there's some things I prefer dark men over blonde for example. That said though 2 of our best ever meets were blonde so who knows. It's all about the fan usability of the guy. Confidence is a big thing for me (without bring cocky!) x

"Young, ripped and well hung."

"I don't got a look or type I go for and no I don't need to be attracted to the other person to fuck them "
no standards then?!

"I don't got a look or type I go for and no I don't need to be attracted to the other person to fuck them no standards then?! "
That's right as its just a one night stand

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I don't know, I need to find out

I have a fab type and a real life type that are not the same, mainly because there are very very few men on here that are the type I'd go for in real life

I have various types. Unfortunately for me, I like a guy with a certain unassuming presence and charisma and it's impossible to tell from photos if a guy has that!

I do like muscles, a pretty face and intelligence. Or two out of three at least.

"Sometimes someone can totally turn your head and put your jaw on the floor .... Then other times someone who you never even considered can shoot you a look ... Say something in a way or do something physically you find hot and then everything changes ... So no I don't agree 100% with types "

Spot on brother.

Dark haired, petite, and cute

I don't have a type really but I know what I like when I see it if that makes sence, the old there's somthing about her saying lol

Female, with a pulse, desperate....

Seriously though, the 'type' I go for is much more about the mind than the body - give me a filthy mind, happy disposition with a sense of humour and bags of enthusiasm any day - and a nice smile and a glint in the eye never goes amiss.

Big girls, little girls; blondes, brunettes; blue eyes, brown eyes; long hair, short hair; they all can be equally attractive and equally a turn off!

I don't judge until face to face and even then a lady's looks don't have to smack me in the face, it is without a doubt all about the whole package - and if they can kiss like velvet!

Curvy, full figured and a sexy glint in the eye that spells, "Oh shit I'm gonna be eaten alive" I luv it

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We don't have one type in particular, however this not to say we'll play with anyone.

I have a type . Slim , good legs , small breast's, tight arse and a very sluty mind

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I don't really have a favourite type

Looks wise definitely not, but personality wise must be bubbly and positive.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don't have a type as it's all about the interaction for me, I like to meet people who are on a similar wavelength and who I think I will get along well with, of course if he is tall and handsome then that a bonus

My best friends "type" is over 5'10" toned and muscular and her age (43) or a bit younger.

However I am 5'7" (so only 1" taller). Average build and 12 years older than her.

Guess who is still the only guy to ever spend weekends in her caravan with her? (All bar 4 weekends since end of July). It does take all sorts!

I don't really have a type but I have a type I'm not keen on ...younger ,skinny ,rude

My type used to be curvy Asian women (due to my ex being one). But now I'm single, I'd be mad to chase just one type!? But I'll always be a fan of a curvy body.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I don't have a particular type. Personality is what seals it with me. Finding them physically attractive is always a bonus but I dont go for a certain look etc. I just know when I see it...

Fem

I don't have a type sometimes just the personality of a woman or a look they give you can be a massive turn on.

Visually I like a woman with a sexy looking bum

Mrs likes a guy who can make hee laugh

Visually she likes toned bodies

Unless someone funny, random and a little bit crazy is a type

Breathing? With a pulse!

» Add a new message to this topic