FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how rude!

how rude!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a friend request from a couple we haven't spoken to,so i politely replied by saying we dont accept with out chatting first, fair to say the message was deleted and no reply, why send a request if you have no intention of even talking?

pic hunters maybe i don't know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes that.

More than likely, wev had our fair share of those lately

I've had a few. I just ignore them

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

if we have friend requests from people we haven't spoken to we don't reply. It's pretty clear what they're after so we don't waste our time....or theirs.

"if we have friend requests from people we haven't spoken to we don't reply. It's pretty clear what they're after so we don't waste our time....or theirs."

think Il just delete next time ,i thought i was being nice in replying to them

I think everyone gets then now and again

we have these - we have a peep and if look to our liking we will send the same message as you also saying that we like the sound/look etc - most of these end up binned by us though

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

We often have random friends requests what we do is leave them there as it stops them from re sending them again for 30 days I think.

Claire

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"if we have friend requests from people we haven't spoken to we don't reply. It's pretty clear what they're after so we don't waste our time....or theirs.

think Il just delete next time ,i thought i was being nice in replying to them "

You were being nice and if you want to you can carry on being nice in that way but the outcome will probably be the same in 99% of cases

I've currently got at least 100 friend invites from people I've never spoken to, and they will all stay sat in my friends requests. If they are rude enough to send them without even saying hello then they can sit there unacknowledged. If you delete them then they can just send one again but it it's left outstanding then they can't.

I have on occasion though accepted when they are offline to perv private pics, and then immediately deleted... Play them at their own game

"I've currently got at least 100 friend invites from people I've never spoken to, and they will all stay sat in my friends requests. If they are rude enough to send them without even saying hello then they can sit there unacknowledged. If you delete them then they can just send one again but it it's left outstanding then they can't.

I have on occasion though accepted when they are offline to perv private pics, and then immediately deleted... Play them at their own game "

haha i did have a peek while off line

"I've currently got at least 100 friend invites from people I've never spoken to, and they will all stay sat in my friends requests. If they are rude enough to send them without even saying hello then they can sit there unacknowledged. If you delete them then they can just send one again but it it's left outstanding then they can't.

I have on occasion though accepted when they are offline to perv private pics, and then immediately deleted... Play them at their own game "

Haha, I've done that on occasion too!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have on occasion though accepted when they are offline to perv private pics, and then immediately deleted... Play them at their own game

Haha, I've done that on occasion too!!"

ooo you cheats!

Yea we do that too

I bet people do that to us though

I did get a guy once when I had around a dozen friend pics, send a request pretty much every time I was online. I didn't realise then that deleting them meant he could keep sending whereas if I'd have just left it, he wouldn't have been able to however, I set all my friend pics to private and accepted. He sent a rude message saying where had all my pics gone then deleted me!!

"I did get a guy once when I had around a dozen friend pics, send a request pretty much every time I was online. I didn't realise then that deleting them meant he could keep sending whereas if I'd have just left it, he wouldn't have been able to however, I set all my friend pics to private and accepted. He sent a rude message saying where had all my pics gone then deleted me!!"

that is very rude

Thank god for the Block option. Problem solved.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"if we have friend requests from people we haven't spoken to we don't reply. It's pretty clear what they're after so we don't waste our time....or theirs.

think Il just delete next time ,i thought i was being nice in replying to them "

You did what you considered reasonable but some others, and their motivations are not.

I largely ignore the requests from unknowns. If your profile shows that you have private pics, the no of friend requests goes up - I deleted mine for a while as an experiment.

I think others send friend requests instead of adding you to their hotlists. It may be ignorance, a simple or thoughtless error or confusing you with another they may know.

It's widely done to delete and ignore them, so join the club, if it suits you.

"I did get a guy once when I had around a dozen friend pics, send a request pretty much every time I was online. I didn't realise then that deleting them meant he could keep sending whereas if I'd have just left it, he wouldn't have been able to however, I set all my friend pics to private and accepted. He sent a rude message saying where had all my pics gone then deleted me!!"

Priceless

Maybe they wanna fuck you both. Anyone on my friends list id like to fuck them all at some point

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Don't forget to fab a few of their friend only pics so they know you have been there

"Maybe they wanna fuck you both. Anyone on my friends list id like to fuck them all at some point "

They could have said lol

Wait until they are off line. Accept request, perve their pics, remove as a friend and block.Or just block from the outset.

By *..DwayneBlackMan  over a year ago

(HACKNEY)

Probably just a pair of picture pirates looking for some more treasure in your private section

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Or the other one that annoys me is, you upload some new pics (in public) and all the bloody friend invites come through!

Why? Are people really stupid that they accept them from just anyone? Baffled

"

pic hunters maybe i don't know "

I think you do know lol..... Nail, head, hit!

"We had a friend request from a couple we haven't spoken to,so i politely replied by saying we dont accept with out chatting first, fair to say the message was deleted and no reply, why send a request if you have no intention of even talking?

You're too kind as i just block people like that. .haven't got time to mess about

"Wait until they are off line. Accept request, perve their pics, remove as a friend and block.Or just block from the outset."

That's my second tactic

I don't get the pic collectors bit really, I'm not fussed at all at seeing people's private or friends only pics, if they want me to see then I assume they would send them to me or am I just being naive lol

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"Wait until they are off line. Accept request, perve their pics, remove as a friend and block.Or just block from the outset."

Love this messing with their heads

I would never dream of sending a friend request without asking the person first

Can I be all your friends lmao

I sometimes look when am bored maybe even fab a pic before blocking them

"I sometimes look when am bored maybe even fab a pic before blocking them "

i did have a look while they was offline but didn't block them ,every one deserves a second chance

"We had a friend request from a couple we haven't spoken to,so i politely replied by saying we dont accept with out chatting first, fair to say the message was deleted and no reply, why send a request if you have no intention of even talking?

Regularly happens to us, like couples who once they get a photo from you stop talking to you, ring any bells!!!!!!!!!

pic hunters maybe i don't know

Regularly happens to us, like couples who once they get a photo from you stop talking to you, ring any bells!!!!!!!!!"

nope did i ?i do apologise ,maybe not wot we are looking for at the time

» Add a new message to this topic