FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > just chat...

just chat...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eembaby OP   Woman  over a year ago

Brum

Seems to me people have a problem with people being on here for chat. Im aware this is a swinging site but there's also chat rooms on here too I just don't see the problem with it especially if people are straight up about not looking for meets an not time wasting... just don't see why people feel the need to get high rate about it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seems to me people have a problem with people being on here for chat. Im aware this is a swinging site but there's also chat rooms on here too I just don't see the problem with it especially if people are straight up about not looking for meets an not time wasting... just don't see why people feel the need to get high rate about it... "

I have guys I just chat to, nothing more, if they get pushy to meet, delete and block x

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Sweetcheeks it's very simple, if they have a problem because you're only here to chat, either ignore them or block them....simples. Don't be worrying that blonde wig of yours or it might turn grey x

"Seems to me people have a problem with people being on here for chat. Im aware this is a swinging site but there's also chat rooms on here too I just don't see the problem with it especially if people are straight up about not looking for meets an not time wasting... just don't see why people feel the need to get high rate about it... "

Is this your first ever thread baby? Xx

Brum

haha I shall try not to worry my weave just getting pissed off with people messaging me getting high rate cause I just chat on here like its effecting them ... x

Brum

it is yeah fat tits haha x

Some people get funny as yeah I guess they are primarily here to just meet, not "waste time" in their eyes making convo with people.

I'll happily chat to anyone tho

Brum

yeah but if your being straight up with people its not time wasting that was my point I was trying to make bab

"it is yeah fat tits haha x"

Woop check you. Wait for the haters xx

"yeah but if your being straight up with people its not time wasting that was my point I was trying to make bab "

Yeah I get you, just some people don't see it like that I guess

Brum

haha babes if they hating they rating no fucks shall be given its only opinions at the end of the day ay it

"haha babes if they hating they rating no fucks shall be given its only opinions at the end of the day ay it "

No opinions are allowed on fab babe surely you knew this by now, didn't you get the memo lmfao xx

We all know that is men have a pre-existing primeval urge to mate with anything that moves, and as a sex site fabs is full of us!

The real trick is to control it, up front is good, and let's face it the block button is there to serve a purpose!!

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

I love a lass with a nice weave, hahaha.... just change your mail filters and block all men from mailing you

Brum

indeed it is

Brum

lol I actually have done that im not bothered about people messaging me its just when there rude an decide to have a moan about how I am on here when it doesn't concern them lol its like I've ruined there day or something lmao

Where's my verification anyway fats? Xx

Brum

haha I shall give you one inabit cunto xx

"haha I shall give you one inabit cunto xx"

It will be the best one anyway love you xx

Brum

loves you more than I love chicken x

"loves you more than I love chicken x"

Fucking hell that's a lot. I'm overwhelmed with emotion hahaha x

use the site as you wish -

I'm always happy to chat, nothing I like more than having a good chin wag with a lovely lady and just shooting the breeze. Life feels very odd if talk is just sex sex sex all the time

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

I agree with you. And good to see you posting especially as we have a friend in common who also likes to post in forums lol. Although she does like to get folks riled lol

"Seems to me people have a problem with people being on here for chat. Im aware this is a swinging site but there's also chat rooms on here too I just don't see the problem with it especially if people are straight up about not looking for meets an not time wasting... just don't see why people feel the need to get high rate about it...

I agree with you. And good to see you posting especially as we have a friend in common who also likes to post in forums lol. Although she does like to get folks riled lol "

Cause my face doesn't fit and I don't brown nose or mince my words xx

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

"Seems to me people have a problem with people being on here for chat. Im aware this is a swinging site but there's also chat rooms on here too I just don't see the problem with it especially if people are straight up about not looking for meets an not time wasting... just don't see why people feel the need to get high rate about it...

I agree with you. And good to see you posting especially as we have a friend in common who also likes to post in forums lol. Although she does like to get folks riled lol

Cause my face doesn't fit and I don't brown nose or mince my words xx"

Which is why I love ya lol x

» Add a new message to this topic