FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Christmas adverts in tv

Christmas adverts in tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one else liking the Christmas adverts this year?

must say the one one with the penguins is a nice one and the little girl cooking the cookies. Very heart warming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

I love the little girl baking cookies very lovely ... and of course you can't beat the christmas is coming advert xxx tabitha xx

"I love the little girl baking cookies very lovely ... and of course you can't beat the christmas is coming advert xxx tabitha xx "

"I love the little girl baking cookies very lovely ... and of course you can't beat the christmas is coming advert xxx tabitha xx "

do like the ads you know Christmas is coming when that comes on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are all way too nice. I want some realism. Mismatched tableware. Someone on an "emergency chair". Nobody wanting to sit next to Nana with her smell of piss and casual racism. Kids fighting and crying over who gets to play with the Xbox that's only come with one controller. Dad giving daggers to eldest daughters boyfriend as he keeps feeling her up in what he thinks is a surreptitious way. Mum on percodan and quaaludes to get through it....and why? Because we enjoy it. Apparently. Let's just get it over with. I don't want it stretching out over two fucking months!!!

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

"They are all way too nice. I want some realism. Mismatched tableware. Someone on an "emergency chair". Nobody wanting to sit next to Nana with her smell of piss and casual racism. Kids fighting and crying over who gets to play with the Xbox that's only come with one controller. Dad giving daggers to eldest daughters boyfriend as he keeps feeling her up in what he thinks is a surreptitious way. Mum on percodan and quaaludes to get through it....and why? Because we enjoy it. Apparently. Let's just get it over with. I don't want it stretching out over two fucking months!!!"

I love this a real xmas ... made me chuckle . we all want this picturesque xmas day but most end up with what you describe lol ... I do love the boots advert though with the nurse working xmas day and everyone making the trip boxing day to make her christmas (that idealist day again ) xxx tabitha xx

The problem with Christmas is expectation. Everyone wants it as perfect as the ads. I like it rough and ready. I don't want 18 members of my extended family sat around in garish clothing and slowly getting squiffy. I want immediate family, I will do the cooking and we won't have turkey. I cook two ducks instead, as they don't need basting every half hour. Red wine for me, everyone else on white, then port for later while I demolish the Stilton. I just hope her mum and dad don't start arguing again like every year.

Might even do rabbit or venison as well, depends what gets bagged.

Haha i just like the adverts never had a Xmas like they portray but the idea is a nice one

Hate how early the adverts come on, like 2 months before Christmas. Destroys any real anticipation, by the time it arrives I'm sick of it. When I was in retail management, the constant shitty Xmas songs killed your will yo live, again started way too early. Just one big commercial venture to take our cash.

"Hate how early the adverts come on, like 2 months before Christmas. Destroys any real anticipation, by the time it arrives I'm sick of it. When I was in retail management, the constant shitty Xmas songs killed your will yo live, again started way too early. Just one big commercial venture to take our cash. "

i do agree with you on that they are on far to early,should be a law that they cant start before 1st December

"Might even do rabbit or venison as well, depends what gets bagged."

I hate it too

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

"Hate how early the adverts come on, like 2 months before Christmas. Destroys any real anticipation, by the time it arrives I'm sick of it. When I was in retail management, the constant shitty Xmas songs killed your will yo live, again started way too early. Just one big commercial venture to take our cash.

i do agree with you on that they are on far to early,should be a law that they cant start before 1st December "

20th december

» Add a new message to this topic