FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Making a move on our landlady

Making a move on our landlady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heBrents OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Just wondered if anyone can give advice on how you find out if someone you meet publically is into swinging?

We go to a pub regularly and have been trying to make a move on the landlady for ages but are never quite sure if she's just being very friendly or is keen lol.

We like going in there and would be worried about causing an atmosphere in the future.

Would be grateful for serious suggestions please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would leave it be. There are plenty of people on here that you already know are into the lifestyle. Why make life more complicated than it need be?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

landladies are generally there to be friendly, unless you are sure that she is into this kind of lifestyle then it might be best left alone, unless you don't mind the rest of the pub and her partner if she has one knowing how you guys play

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Having worked in a bar in my misspent youth I can advise you we are expected to flirt to get the punters to buy drinks. She's more likely to be rolling her eyes at all the meet requests she gets, and will just want to get through the evening. Leave her alone.

» Add a new message to this topic