FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > owned slut

owned slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adboy.4life OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

How do you punish a owned slut that doesn't do as she's told???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have to ask then you shouldn't 'own' anybody.

She is proberly doing it to be punshished, you must have am idea

Her

I dont know but ive been a very nawty slut

"How do you punish a owned slut that doesn't do as she's told??? "

Send her to ours and we'll get her to clean the house

By *adboy.4life OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Haha I know how to punish her but she likes all that I mean punish her!!!

Humiliation or something degrading?

But that all depends if this is a 50 shades kinda shebang that is bedroom play or not

By *ig Ted 66Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

"How do you punish a owned slut that doesn't do as she's told???

Send her to ours and we'll get her to clean the house "

"Haha I know how to punish her but she likes all that I mean punish her!!! "

Ignore her . Give her no attention. Worst punishment ever but make sure it's deserved

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If she enjoys punishment and missbehaves to get it, sound far more like a bratt, than a slave.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Doesn't do as they are told?

Am I missing something here?

Flay them, gouge out their eyes then toss them into a pit of lime before hanging and quartering them. Works for bodysnatchers

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Make her gangbang all the lonely single males on Fab

"Doesn't do as they are told?

Am I missing something here?"

Exactly!

"Make her gangbang all the lonely single males on Fab"

Genius

Would be fun having a slut at handy, treated like a cum bucket

how many of these sluts do you own?

Question is how did you come to own here if you don't know what to do as master :s

Lots of possibilities but since we don't know what her soft limits are I don't feel suitably able to make suggestion other than ignore her

"How do you punish a owned slut that doesn't do as she's told???

how many of these sluts do you own?"

I thought the point of the whole sub dom thing was supposed to be between two people. Not men having one of these "owned sluts" in every County like it seems some have?

Not a fan of all this owning shite each to there own i guess,had a message once(obviously aimed at the wife)asking if shed been trained yet lol wtf she's not a dog.

"Not a fan of all this owning shite each to there own i guess,had a message once(obviously aimed at the wife)asking if shed been trained yet lol wtf she's not a dog."

That is usually my answer to the hey bitch you need taught a lesson and trained messages that fill my inbox on a daily basis. Well that's if they get an answer!

I occasionally think I could enjoy a dom/sub relationship but threads like this tell me otherwise!

Any man who called me a slut in any context would very quickly be in considerable pain for some time!

Guess my very short career as a sub is over before it's begun! Now - who's for being dominated!! xx

"If you have to ask then you shouldn't 'own' anybody."

touche ... wannabe dom

Lol

"Not a fan of all this owning shite each to there own i guess,had a message once(obviously aimed at the wife)asking if shed been trained yet lol wtf she's not a dog.

That is usually my answer to the hey bitch you need taught a lesson and trained messages that fill my inbox on a daily basis. Well that's if they get an answer! "

wev been together for ever 18years and i still wouldn't say i own her nor she owns me some ppl need to put down their 50shades if you ask me.

"Not a fan of all this owning shite each to there own i guess,had a message once(obviously aimed at the wife)asking if shed been trained yet lol wtf she's not a dog.

That is usually my answer to the hey bitch you need taught a lesson and trained messages that fill my inbox on a daily basis. Well that's if they get an answer!

wev been together for ever 18years and i still wouldn't say i own her nor she owns me some ppl need to put down their 50shades if you ask me."

You get rid of her

Lol just asked the wife do you wanna be an owned slut her answer is do you wanna be home less,hahaha got to love her

"Lol just asked the wife do you wanna be an owned slut her answer is do you wanna be home less,hahaha got to love her "

Maybe you should tie her up and tease her?

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Remember it is all a roleplay, dont bring it into real life!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Pmsl

What self respecting female allows someone to call her slut on a site like this anyway. Can't help but think she may be looking for an out and ignoring your dominance to break free.

Indeed.

Domination comes primarily from the mind.

If you can't think of a punishment, this isn't for you I suspect.

"Maybe you should tie her up and tease her?"

Is that a punishment!

This is going well

"What self respecting female allows someone to call her slut on a site like this anyway. Can't help but think she may be looking for an out and ignoring your dominance to break free."

I actually like the word slut and have plenty of self respect thanks. Seems there are a few on this thread who don't understand Dom/sub play and that it's a mutually consensual play/lifestyle choice. Yes it's not for everyone, but no need to assume a woman (or man) that enjoys being submissive has no self worth or has no input into what happens.

Op... It all depends on her kink. If she enjoys pain like myself then a spanking isn't really going to be punishment, however maybe orgasm denial, or sometimes forced orgasms, would be.

"What self respecting female allows someone to call her slut on a site like this anyway. Can't help but think she may be looking for an out and ignoring your dominance to break free.

I actually like the word slut and have plenty of self respect thanks. Seems there are a few on this thread who don't understand Dom/sub play and that it's a mutually consensual play/lifestyle choice. Yes it's not for everyone, but no need to assume a woman (or man) that enjoys being submissive has no self worth or has no input into what happens.

Op... It all depends on her kink. If she enjoys pain like myself then a spanking isn't really going to be punishment, however maybe orgasm denial, or sometimes forced orgasms, would be. "

Agree with this. I think it depends who is using the word and in what context, a random guy calling me a slut would offend me in everyday circumstances but if used in context of role play or within certain boundaries between two people then it doesn't offend me.

"Maybe you should tie her up and tease her?

Is that a punishment! "

Oh yes it would be awful!!!

You can use the toilet when you flush it.. wont go into details, but hair might get wet

If she wants to be owned, send her out to the Middle East and let her hook up with the Isis guys, they know how to seriously abuse women. If she wants to stay in this country, tell her to get a fucking life, we abolished slavery ages ago and everyone in this wonderful land is a free person thanks to the 1000's that laid down their lives for our freedom

"If you have to ask then you shouldn't 'own' anybody.

Lol "

Another "Dom" who has got no further than reading shifty fades?

Subject her to 24hrs of Queen records in a dark room!

...maybe some Sting too - if your feeling ultra sadistic

"If she wants to be owned, send her out to the Middle East and let her hook up with the Isis guys, they know how to seriously abuse women. If she wants to stay in this country, tell her to get a fucking life, we abolished slavery ages ago and everyone in this wonderful land is a free person thanks to the 1000's that laid down their lives for our freedom "

Love this

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"What self respecting female allows someone to call her slut on a site like this anyway. Can't help but think she may be looking for an out and ignoring your dominance to break free.

Op... It all depends on her kink. If she enjoys pain like myself then a spanking isn't really going to be punishment, however maybe orgasm denial, or sometimes forced orgasms, would be.

"

So glad I read your responseI couldnt agree more . I was getting more annoyed with almost every response. Daisy calls me his slut all the time. Its a term of endearment and certainty doesnt indicate my worthlessness.

It never ceases to amaze me the narrow mindedness of some people.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I used to own a toaster that didn't work so I sent it back and got a new one. It didn't do as it was told. So got replaced. The new one works fine.

So glad I read your responseI couldnt agree more . I was getting more annoyed with almost every response. Daisy calls me his slut all the time. Its a term of endearment and certainty doesnt indicate my worthlessness.

It never ceases to amaze me the narrow mindedness of some people. "

I don't mind the word slut,however from some one you've had no contact with,( as we have clearly stated in our profile we aren't looking for males) i find it a bit offensive for a random bloke to be calling my wife a slut or asking her if she's owned,clearly missed the couples bit on our profile or hasn't read it at all, fair to say now all males are blocked after that

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Careful folks,he's a 41 year old bad boy,might pop a cap in yo ass

It never ceases to amaze me the narrow mindedness of some people.

"

The use of the words Slut and others in a given situation isn't abusive, its all about context people and someones particular kink. it does not denote a lack of respect of the person, or self respect by the person.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"I used to own a toaster that didn't work so I sent it back and got a new one. It didn't do as it was told. So got replaced. The new one works fine. "

Brilliant!!

» Add a new message to this topic