FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friend requests??

Friend requests??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my pet hates is unsolicited friend requests. Usually an instant block. Now the last few I have asked why send a friend request. All have replied 'sorry my mistake I meant to put you on my hot list'

Now I use the mobile app and know that to be unlikely as the two buttons are nowhere near. What about the desktop app? Is this feasible or utter bollocks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's feasible on the pc they are next to each other Friends is above hotlist

Have sent friend requests instead of the more innocuous wink because the buttons are next to each other and I get fat finger slip occasionally.

Sounds like bollocks tbh. I tend to ignore the friend requests unless I know someone I've been chatting to has sent me one, so they don't really bother me. I have had a few messages lately off randoms saying they've 'accidentally' sent me one though...

Wink

Friend invite

Hotlist

In that order so possible I suppose

Feasible on the desk top but still utter bollocks 99% of the time I'd say

We get plenty of unsolicited friend invitations, but can't say we hate them. Harmless enough.

"Have sent friend requests instead of the more innocuous wink because the buttons are next to each other and I get fat finger slip occasionally. "

Same here browsing the desktop site on my tablet. When it happens I message to apologise immediately, to explain it was accidental.

I wouldn't wait to see if you accepted. That screams out accidentally on purpose!

we have sent the odd 1 by mistake, when it has happened we have sent a message straight away, im sure there is a prompt asking are you sure?

we have heard every excuse imaginable from folk sending them without messaging first, some of the excuses have been epic

By *bovethekneeCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire / Herefordshire

There is no 'are you sure' holdups it just sends it. So may be a mistake if using a tablet but not really very likely I would think.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"we have sent the odd 1 by mistake, when it has happened we have sent a message straight away, im sure there is a prompt asking are you sure?

we have heard every excuse imaginable from folk sending them without messaging first, some of the excuses have been epic "

The buttons are quite close on my tablet. I have sent the odd friends request or wink by mistake but have always followed that up with an apology. It would be better if you got a warning before it went rather than a message confirming after it's gone.

I've made the mistake but messages straight away to explain.

I've sent a few by mistake when I've wanted to add a profile to my hotlist. They're right next to each other and is easily done if browsing on my ipad. Stupid big fingers

I made the mistake a few times too, using the desk top version on an iPad, I just sat back with my head in my pillow and waited to be blocked,

And we were..............hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic