FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strange. .

Strange. .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

Someone adds you as friend after chatting for a while and having a laugh... arrange a meet.. They don't turn up or reply to messages. Fair enough.. could have changed their mind. So unfriend them. Only to have them send a new friend request again and continue not to reply to messages. Is this not strange to anyone else or has this happened to you also x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Someone adds you as friend after chatting for a while and having a laugh... arrange a meet.. They don't turn up or reply to messages. Fair enough.. could have changed their mind. So unfriend them. Only to have them send a new friend request again and continue not to reply to messages. Is this not strange to anyone else or has this happened to you also x "
They're playing with your head

Sarah x

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes. Block is your friend.

Nutjobs

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nope but I do get unsolicited friends requests which I ignore but allow if they are ladies who blatantly ask to see my friends only pics

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Someone adds you as friend after chatting for a while and having a laugh... arrange a meet.. They don't turn up or reply to messages. Fair enough.. could have changed their mind. So unfriend them. Only to have them send a new friend request again and continue not to reply to messages. Is this not strange to anyone else or has this happened to you also x "

I think if you unfriend the site automatically generates a new friend request....could be wrong.

The block button is available to all

Block. They had their chance, if they're not polite enough to give an explanation and reply to messages why should you waste you're time on them.

"Someone adds you as friend after chatting for a while and having a laugh... arrange a meet.. They don't turn up or reply to messages. Fair enough.. could have changed their mind. So unfriend them. Only to have them send a new friend request again and continue not to reply to messages. Is this not strange to anyone else or has this happened to you also x They're playing with your head

Sarah x"

agree quite a few mindf*ckers on here

Hampton Court/Belfast

"Someone adds you as friend after chatting for a while and having a laugh... arrange a meet.. They don't turn up or reply to messages. Fair enough.. could have changed their mind. So unfriend them. Only to have them send a new friend request again and continue not to reply to messages. Is this not strange to anyone else or has this happened to you also x They're playing with your head

Sarah x

agree quite a few mindf*ckers on here "

I can feck my own mind up myself without any help lol

Block them. I've had men do this and I often wonder if they've hit their head or been huffing glue or something.

Yep - time waster...they've obviously got too much on their hands and find it pleasurable to waste others!

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Stereotypical fruitcake doing their laps of contact. Probably bored on the moment they spoke and within seconds or hours they move to the next source of attention. Real or genuine, dont meet or rarely meet it's a sign of something/someone to be avoided

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

There might be a reason for not meeting (not saying you should give them a second chance, just that there might be a genuine reason). But there is NO reason at all for not giving an explanation. That's just downright rude and they deserve to be blocked.

They just want to look at your private pics!

"They just want to look at your private pics!"

This! Block 'em

Hit that block button.

Maybe they enjoy the contents of your private gallery?

If this happened to us, they would be on the block list.

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Some people are weird.

Mind, I don't know why I'm saying about here, as if it's different from anywhere else in life.

Hampton Court/Belfast

"Some people are weird.

Mind, I don't know why I'm saying about here, as if it's different from anywhere else in life."

Nice pics .

Not much surprises me on this site any more,

We had a Cpl ask if we would like to be part of a gang bang with them and a few single males they had met before, we declined but asked if they would like to meet as just a foursome, their answer was we were too advanced in the swinging world for them and that they were only newbies and still learning the ropes, then they blocked us?

WTF

Hampton Court/Belfast

"Not much surprises me on this site any more,

We had a Cpl ask if we would like to be part of a gang bang with them and a few single males they had met before, we declined but asked if they would like to meet as just a foursome, their answer was we were too advanced in the swinging world for them and that they were only newbies and still learning the ropes, then they blocked us?

WTF"

Hahahaha this made me really laugh out loud lol

"Not much surprises me on this site any more,

WTF

Hahahaha this made me really laugh out loud lol "

I know, @awkward

Hahaha

Had a week of shit like this! People message saying do u want to meet, then dont bother replying..next thing you know you're blocked! Usually because they are not a genuine couple..note to self* dont accept any friends requests until they respond to messages!

» Add a new message to this topic