FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > random. selection

random. selection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this fantasy, myself and hubby do try and get away once a month no kids this is what we class as our play time.

But I have this fantasy that I just can't shake, inviting a random guy or woman to our room for drinks and then inviting them to watch while we fuck...they can wank ( I love to watch guys ) no touching just enjoying the voyour experience.... But would do you think its a no no selecting a none swinging person to have it with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have this fantasy, myself and hubby do try and get away once a month no kids this is what we class as our play time.

But I have this fantasy that I just can't shake, inviting a random guy or woman to our room for drinks and then inviting them to watch while we fuck...they can wank ( I love to watch guys ) no touching just enjoying the voyour experience.... But would do you think its a no no selecting a none swinging person to have it with?"

I'd say it would be a very hit and miss affair that could open you up to all sorts of abuse...oh wait the same could happen here . No seriously it could work but I reckon your chances of arranging it would be more successful with someone who states that they are a voyeur and is openly up for meeting under those circumstances.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have this fantasy, myself and hubby do try and get away once a month no kids this is what we class as our play time.

But I have this fantasy that I just can't shake, inviting a random guy or woman to our room for drinks and then inviting them to watch while we fuck...they can wank ( I love to watch guys ) no touching just enjoying the voyour experience.... But would do you think its a no no selecting a none swinging person to have it with?

I'd say it would be a very hit and miss affair that could open you up to all sorts of abuse...oh wait the same could happen here . No seriously it could work but I reckon your chances of arranging it would be more successful with someone who states that they are a voyeur and is openly up for meeting under those circumstances. "

Ummmm i see where your coming from a H says the same.

Its not that we're a voyeuristic only couple this is just my thing at this present moment in time.

I think a little more talking and careful selection is the only course of action here.... Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you would need to pick voyeur swingers to ensure the no touching part was understood and adhered to

» Add a new message to this topic