FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dirty Photo Recovery - help needed!!!

Dirty Photo Recovery - help needed!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a memory stick full of dirty pictures which "have been damaged or corrupted" - tried to sort it out ourselves but not really great at these things. Is there anybody who could help out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

You will need a recovery program. Some are free to down load but I found the best to be by SanDisk but you have to pay for it. It gas worked for me on a few corrupt memory cards. Good luck

By *XimagesCouple  over a year ago

north liverpool

Havent needed to use it personally, but have heard great things about SanDisk recovery. Hope you're able to salvage them all

By *ediceTV/TS  over a year ago

Wrexham

If you're using Windows, you could try "Recuva" (worked for me in the past).

Made by the same lot who make 'Crap Cleaner'.

And it's free.

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Once you have done it

.get your pics on Dropbox. ..which you can have on your phone or computer and can be passworded so you never lose them

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Mcr

It depends what exactly is damaged.

1, Does the device show up in windows and is it stable ? i.e. doesn't keep showing up, vanishing, showing up, making your computer go ding ding ding etc ?

2, IF the above works, can you see the files in whichever file browser you use?

3, Assuming the device appears and is stable to browse the file names...

Can you copy new known working files to the device, and once copied, unplug the device for a few, plug it back in, and copy the file off the device, and open them without problems?

Depending on where the failure occurs, would depend on the appropriate tools needed. Recovery, Repair or Correction.

If you can walk me through exactly what happens from the second you push the device in, any sounds, any signals, any signs of life, what happens with the above steps etc. I can prob make a suggestion but at the moment its kinda vague as to where and what the fault is

» Add a new message to this topic