FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi-curious/ playful/ sexual ladies - a question for you x

Bi-curious/ playful/ sexual ladies - a question for you x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *SweetVioletx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I was pondering my own desires and needs as a girl who enjoys the company and attention of both males and females.

As I tend to be contacted mainly by single males or often the male side of a couple I wondered what the bi-curious/ sexual/ playful ladies of FAB look for when searching for a female to play with either on their own or with their partner?

I am intrigued to know how you view us single bi girls and what you look for in a female who you'd like to play with. I realise everyone is different but always good to chat about these things.

I'd like more girl on girl on girl play and am considering how to go about it xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its all about the attraction for me, either make or female, some people just have it. She has to be properly bi tho. Too many women out there say they are but its just to turn hubby on. Major turn off.

Desire mostly but have to agree I wouldnt meet a couple with bi fem if I thought she was only into it because there was a guy to impress...im happy to meet and play 1 on 1 with ladies but not found many who meet without a guy...

My friend f rom malvern is a single bi fem who deffo meets other bi ladies.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Mr here

From our perspective. Mrs is fully bi and i am more than happy if she wants to go and play f/f solo. However the situation hasn't yet had chance to happen though a couple of offers are there just waiting for the right time to act on them. On the contact thing its just that Mr is more active on the messages while Mrs more active on chat.

The only women who contact me ate part of a couple...

So I haven't met any...

Id love to have a female bi play mate! For regular meets..... Maybe 3sums with partners every now and then!

But I agree I don't get contacted by girls at all maybe it's cos I'm just punching above my weight!

When we are looking it's for us both. Not interested in it just being for me (cali) don't mind a bit of light play between the ladies but I need a man too.. and I want to both pleasure the lady together and everyone get the same...

So we wouldn't really look for a lady mostly wanting just girl on girl as for us its shared. In fact I'd rather see Lee play one on one than me play with a lady alone x

Mrs here,

I suppose like others on the thread I look for attractivness, age is a factor too. & sex appeal. It's difficult to say personality when you only have pictures to go on at first,

Do people really class themselves as bi if they'd only play with a man there? I call myself straight because I wouldn't meet a woman one on one but have enjoyed playing in MFF situations.

"Do people really class themselves as bi if they'd only play with a man there? I call myself straight because I wouldn't meet a woman one on one but have enjoyed playing in MFF situations. "

Unfortunately they do..but I have to say each to their own...

By *igboobies42Woman  over a year ago

Essex

I'm bi curious and have had a couple of experiences with couples but I'd love a 1 on 1 with another fem. although I'm so inexperienced I would worry I wasn't good enough x

By *SweetVioletx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Thanks for all your contributions so far and I have to completely agree the sexual attraction has to be there no matter what the sex of the individual.

I don't mind how people label themselves as long as they are doing it for themselves and are enjoying what they do. I don't enjoy playing with women who aren't wanting to commit to the task in hand if that makes any sense. I love playing with a woman and satisfying her sexually and would look for the same in return. x

» Add a new message to this topic