FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being a roundhead

Being a roundhead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocknfann OP   Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

As a circumcised man (can I say man at 22??) I was wondering what everyone thought of circumcision? Have you been done yourself or having the op done in the future?

Ladies what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Inverness

Are there any guys who wish like me they were not circumcised?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I thought this was about the Sealed Knot, but that would probably be more apt for a vasectomy thread.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I was circumcised when I was about 4/5 years old due to a medical issue, so I have to say I know no different.

I have to say though after having fun with several men who are not circumcised, I wish I had not been.

Inverness

"I was circumcised when I was about 4/5 years old due to a medical issue, so I have to say I know no different.

I have to say though after having fun with several men who are not circumcised, I wish I had not been."

Sorry to hear you think that way I know the feeling

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really wish I was circumcised and think about getting op quite a lot

Inverness

Thanks for replying everyone so far

"I thought this was about the Sealed Knot, but that would probably be more apt for a vasectomy thread. "
so did I lol

My husband was circumcised. Having not inspected another cock up close until I was quite old I didn't know the difference. It's not something I think about when I'm with a man.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"I was circumcised when I was about 4/5 years old due to a medical issue, so I have to say I know no different.

I have to say though after having fun with several men who are not circumcised, I wish I had not been.

Sorry to hear you think that way I know the feeling"

I was too young to understand why it was done, I never thought about to be honest. I only started thinking about it when I started having fun with other men.

"As a circumcised man (can I say man at 22??) I was wondering what everyone thought of circumcision? Have you been done yourself or having the op done in the future?

Ladies what do you think?"

I was circumcised very young, so it's all I've ever know, now that I've played and sucked a few un-cut cocks, I do wish I was un-cut too! Foreskins facinate me!

From my point of view I personally think it depends on ur cock! Some look lush cut some look lush not cut!

I personally prefer not cut! But wouldn't stop me if ur cut!

More to the point look beyond whether ur cut or not cut! It's how u use it that matters surely!

By *ussyandpufferCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

"As a circumcised man (can I say man at 22??) I was wondering what everyone thought of circumcision? Have you been done yourself or having the op done in the future?

Ladies what do you think?

I was circumcised very young, so it's all I've ever know, now that I've played and sucked a few un-cut cocks, I do wish I was un-cut too! Foreskins facinate me! "

I was also circumcised when I was very young and regret it. I love pulling the foreskin over the head of a guys uncut cock. Also I have found that the head of the cock is much more sensitive on uncut guys. Guess thats because they are covered most of the time

» Add a new message to this topic