FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gf went to see male strippers

gf went to see male strippers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. Is this how women feel when men go to see naked women at strip clubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am what i am, if guys are more impressed with bodies that are different to mine they don't have to look at or be with me, I way past getting upset over such things, it used to bother be it does not anymore

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. Is this how women feel when men go to see naked women at strip clubs "

Love a man with a big clock....don't have to put your glasses on to tell the time!

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. Is this how women feel when men go to see naked women at strip clubs

Love a man with a big clock....don't have to put your glasses on to tell the time! "

Flavour flav is now a stripper???

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

"I am what i am, if guys are more impressed with bodies that are different to mine they don't have to look at or be with me, I way past getting upset over such things, it used to bother be it does not anymore "

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. Is this how women feel when men go to see naked women at strip clubs "

Dunno... but it might be how women feel when their bfs have profiles on swingers sites claiming they are single...

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. Is this how women feel when men go to see naked women at strip clubs

Dunno... but it might be how women feel when their bfs have profiles on swingers sites claiming they are single..."

exactly this

Dunno... but it might be how women feel when their bfs have profiles on swingers sites claiming they are single..."

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Love a man with a big clock....don't have to put your glasses on to tell the time! "

Maybe it was working like a sun dial?

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

It's just a visual thing. Sod all you can do about your cock, we get what we're born with. Just learn to use what you have well and all is good. Nothing stopping you toning up a bit either if you think it'll make you feel a bit more confident. Just takes a little effort. Whilst your girlfriend might have got a bit of visual stimulation your connection with her should go beyond that which is why you stay together.

Myself, I'd have no issues with it. As long as they come home at the end of the night to you all is good

Who did she come home to? Get over it

"Who did she come home to? Get over it "

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Who did she come home to? Get over it "

Hi profile says he is single again, so who knows!

Love a man with a big clock....don't have to put your glasses on to tell the time!

Flavour flav is now a stripper???"

lol...I wonder how many get it ?

Ive always been shocked at the blatant sexism surrounding strippers. If a guy watches strippers hes labelled a dirty old man and its assumed hes in a seedy back street club. But a women wants to see a male strip troup they are on a national tour in all the top theatres and its considered a bit of fun for the ladies. Total double standards.

By *tm1Man  over a year ago

great oakley

Google. Behind the towel or lover boys USA and see what goes on at these shows. God I wish I was a male stripper

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ive always been shocked at the blatant sexism surrounding strippers. If a guy watches strippers hes labelled a dirty old man and its assumed hes in a seedy back street club. But a women wants to see a male strip troup they are on a national tour in all the top theatres and its considered a bit of fun for the ladies. Total double standards.

"

As someone replied in a post to me yesterday

"bro code and ho code"

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were. "

Why, she's hardly able to appreciate a stripper for his wit and charm now is she?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"But gutted how impressed she was with their body's and how big their clocks were.

Why, she's hardly able to appreciate a stripper for his wit and charm now is she?"

and there's not a lot of point going to watch men take their clothes off if they look like a long drink of water.

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

i quite like the idea of a girl i'm with going to a strip club and getting turned on by the strippers, maybe even sucking a cock or two then coming back to tell me about it.

Flavour flav is now a stripper???

lol...I wonder how many get it ?

"

i got it

Haha! Love this!!

Oh god...this didn't half make me laugh

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Pmsl!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"Who did she come home to? Get over it

Hi profile says he is single again, so who knows! "

He must be very very newly single again then.... lying cheating xxxx...not what swinging's about for us.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I can't stop laughing

» Add a new message to this topic