FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > intelligence

intelligence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lately, I have been coming across some peoples profiles who state that they crave intelligence. What my question is "intelligence in what? "

Reason why I have come here is because I don't seem to get a reply due to being a single male on here (I'm assuming) and I am curious to know why.

Any information who be grateful, thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can't help but think it's intelligence in all aspects. Amusingly, one could argue that if you have to ask.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I is well intellyjunt coz I is got a well good brain in my 'ead an da ladeez luv it coz I nos all sorts ov stuff lyk itz possibul to see bak in tyme coz that lite what shine from them stars innit, well that woz shon like millyuns ov years ago so wot we is seein down ere well itz lyk lookin into da past innit?

Intelligence is rare on here. As is maturity. A sense of humour is a little more common but not much x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I is well intellyjunt coz I is got a well good brain in my 'ead an da ladeez luv it coz I nos all sorts ov stuff lyk itz possibul to see bak in tyme coz that lite what shine from them stars innit, well that woz shon like millyuns ov years ago so wot we is seein down ere well itz lyk lookin into da past innit?"

I have to admit that I have spoken to people who type like this. Used to think that they were speaking a foreign language

"I is well intellyjunt coz I is got a well good brain in my 'ead an da ladeez luv it coz I nos all sorts ov stuff lyk itz possibul to see bak in tyme coz that lite what shine from them stars innit, well that woz shon like millyuns ov years ago so wot we is seein down ere well itz lyk lookin into da past innit?

I have to admit that I have spoken to people who type like this. Used to think that they were speaking a foreign language"

na na m8 na, this is wot in inglish bro, propa like the kween un that innit bro?

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Fuck knows I'm thick as fuck

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh, I can't bear gangsta-rap-ghetto patter or whatever it's called. It makes space time continuum conversations feel like they are taking forever, even when the chatter is really fast. It does from where I'm standing anyway.

PMSFL!! I have these kind of messages all the time and it drives me insane. I have even been known to block someone for typing utter shyte!

"Lately, I have been coming across some peoples profiles who state that they crave intelligence. What my question is "intelligence in what? "

Reason why I have come here is because I don't seem to get a reply due to being a single male on here (I'm assuming) and I am curious to know why.

Any information who be grateful, thank you. "

I think it means that they don't want guys who say "wanna fuk" or "want to put my Big dick in you" like the message I had this morning!

Just seen your profile. Nice. You seem like an intelligent guy. Your abs seem especially clever...

Brighton - even Hove!

"Fuck knows I'm thick as fuck "
you can overcome that issue if you've got a big cock

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Fuck knows I'm thick as fuck you can overcome that issue if you've got a big cock "
I am fucked then

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lately, I have been coming across some peoples profiles who state that they crave intelligence. What my question is "intelligence in what? "

Any information who be grateful, thank you. "

Emotional intelligence, wit and an ability

converse as an equal would be my definition.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Fuck knows I'm thick as fuck you can overcome that issue if you've got a big cock I am fucked then "

Join the club. Or get in on the face sitting thread.....oh, wait

Actually, OP, I agree mainly with what nicecouple say.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Fuck knows I'm thick as fuck you can overcome that issue if you've got a big cock I am fucked then

Join the club. Or get in on the face sitting thread.....oh, wait

Actually, OP, I agree mainly with what nicecouple say. "

Anyone who knows whats good for them does Steve

"Intelligence is rare on here. As is maturity. A sense of humour is a little more common but not much x"

Let's meet up and discuss the implications of quantum mechanics on the theory of relativity.... After we've fucked each other sensless that is

» Add a new message to this topic