FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women who flash there stockings at hgv drivers

Women who flash there stockings at hgv drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illxx OP   Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Any women out there that flash there stockings at lorry drivers and get turned on by this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have got naked whilst travelling to a club before and hubby slowed down by hgv was very horny xx

By *illxx OP   Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Fantastic need more women like you on the road to cheer us up its a lonely job

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't forget us van drivers

Do this most weds on the a3

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Keep up the good work ladies.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

always

Sorry to be a killjoy but flashing someone who is in control of a very large vehicle which could easily kill / injure other road users or pedestrians is just stupid in my opinion !!

Ignoring comment above I used to be shy driving out in public dressed up but now I'm more confident with it I enjoy showing off and men deffo show their appreciation

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lol, things happen on the road.....

Truckers do look for this...must make yall day

People who do this are fucking stupid...hope no one gets killed hey!

"Don't forget us van drivers "

Deviant City

"People who do this are fucking stupid...hope no one gets killed hey!"

I see absolutely no harm in doing it at the traffic lights as I do. Hurtling down the motorway though, is a different matter.

Well if anyone fancies showing I'll be on the M74 later this evening. Purely for reference you understand.

B

"People who do this are fucking stupid...hope no one gets killed hey!"

Totally agree. The roads are dangerous enough without distracting HGV drivers.

"People who do this are fucking stupid...hope no one gets killed hey!

I see absolutely no harm in doing it at the traffic lights as I do. Hurtling down the motorway though, is a different matter."

I do agree with this though

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Any women out there that flash there stockings at lorry drivers and get turned on by this ? "

Well I'd like to say id flash a bit more but ot would only upset the goody too shoes brigade, so i wont say it, id never dream of being completely naked so others could see.

Gloucester

Truckers are not dumb people you know, they know the dangers of the road, people do like hit the fun out of a little humor.

Deviant City

If I pull up at the side of a lorry at traffic lights in the evening, which I often do, I switch my interior light on and hitch up my dress and show off my cleavage, so they can have a cheeky perv.

Totally agree. The roads are dangerous enough without distracting HGV drivers."

Even more so now the speed limit for them has increased!!

"Any women out there that flash there stockings at lorry drivers and get turned on by this ?

Well I'd like to say id flash a bit more but ot would only upset the goody too shoes brigade, so i wont say it, id never dream of being completely naked so others could see. "

Goodie two shoes brigade?!

I'd personally prefer that other road users are concentrating on the road rather than oggling attractive ladies boobs or stocking tops. The same goes for morons using their phones, adjusting their satnav or arguing with their partners.

My kids are often in my car and if they were hurt or killed because of any of these then I'd be more than a little bit pissed off.

"Any women out there that flash there stockings at lorry drivers and get turned on by this ?

Well I'd like to say id flash a bit more but ot would only upset the goody too shoes brigade, so i wont say it, id never dream of being completely naked so others could see.

I'd personally prefer that other road users are concentrating on the road rather than oggling attractive ladies boobs or stocking tops. The same goes for morons using their phones, adjusting their satnav or arguing with their partners.

My kids are often in my car and if they were hurt or killed because of any of these then I'd be more than a little bit pissed off."

+1 this !!

My kids are often in my car and if they were hurt or killed because of any of these then I'd be more than a little bit pissed off.

+1 this !! "

+2

I'd rather be part of the 'goody too shoes brigade' than the sort of thoughtless selfish idiot that thinks flashing truck drivers for a cheap thrill is fun.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

+1 this !!

+2

I'd rather be part of the 'goody too shoes brigade' than the sort of thoughtless selfish idiot that thinks flashing truck drivers for a cheap thrill is fun. "

+3

"Do this most weds on the a3"

Hmmmmmmmmm the A3 isn't a million miles away and I use it a lot.

Something tells me I'll be using it even more........

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

"If I pull up at the side of a lorry at traffic lights in the evening, which I often do, I switch my interior light on and hitch up my dress and show off my cleavage, so they can have a cheeky perv."

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Often get dressed on way to club since teen age daughters watch to closely what Im going out in.

Yes I'm afraid I do show off while in car, flash of stockings, then a little smile, just enough to make them nudge their mate or smile back....love it.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Any LGV driver who cannot divert his/her attention from the road in front is a danger to himself/herself and other road users.

Good drivers know how to look at objects all round their vehicles and have the judgement skills to decide how long it is safe to divert the focus from the road in front to other areas, including cars beside them.

Dangerous drives fix their attention to what is in front of them and lose focus, good drivers divert where they look constantly and stay alert to all potential dangers.

Was in a queue in the truck yesterday to get over the Forth Bridge as there had been an accident. Done a wee car un-scientific survey of phone users (after reading this thread before I left the house). Counted 50 cars that passed me - 38 of those drivers were using their phones, from the sitting it on the passenger seat so no one can see it; to the blatant 'ALLO! iM IN THE CAR' Dom jolly live phone call.

Not one of their passengers had stockings on.

6 motor bikes passed me 4 on the right side, two on the left - which is a bit loony to be fair (I'm a biker) but I saw them and made room.

Many cars shifting from lane to lane to try and speed up their journey, that to be fair isn't going to speed up any.

Three buses zipping up the bus lane, one company I used to drive for and was well jel as they effortlessly wheeched past.

From this I concluded that HGV drivers are super dangerous for not paying attention to the road in front but instead paying attention to what is all around them.

...and don't get me started on the concentration issues and dangers associated with having kids in the car.

B

Lets hope there doesn't end up being a huge pile up because a lorry driver cared more about his cock then safety

solihull

"Lets hope there doesn't end up being a huge pile up because a lorry driver cared more about his cock then safety"

Thats presuming that all lorry drivers have cocks, what about the girl lorry drivers, lets not be sexist now

"Lets hope there doesn't end up being a huge pile up because a lorry driver cared more about his cock then safety

Thats presuming that all lorry drivers have cocks, what about the girl lorry drivers, lets not be sexist now"

I was only referring to the men ones at the time I dunno what female ones would look at

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

I see absolutely no harm in doing it at the traffic lights as I do. Hurtling down the motorway though, is a different matter."

Am a hgv driver and have been flashed but only at lights never on a busy road or motorway.. But saying that as I've be over taken I look across and see sexy legs and the odd stocking top

solihull

"Lets hope there doesn't end up being a huge pile up because a lorry driver cared more about his cock then safety

I was only referring to the men ones at the time I dunno what female ones would look at "

Now your not being homophobic 8are you why cant they be looking at stocking tops? Or whatever may be on display?

Gloucester

"Lets hope there doesn't end up being a huge pile up because a lorry driver cared more about his cock then safety"

Ever hear of the pee bottle in the cab, we do not have a mass HGV lemming day these guys can multitask

"Any women out there that flash there stockings at lorry drivers and get turned on by this ? "
Yes, it passes the time when you are stuck in a jam. Anyone ever got off at the services with a lorry driver they have led astray?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

+1 this !!

+2

I'd rather be part of the 'goody too shoes brigade' than the sort of thoughtless selfish idiot that thinks flashing truck drivers for a cheap thrill is fun.

+3 "

+4!!!

solihull

+1 this !!

+2

+3

+4!!!"

-1 = 3

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Us tractor drivers can`t keep up!!!!!

"Don't forget us van drivers

Us tractor drivers can`t keep up!!!!! "

You can however, stick twa roond bales on the back and do awesome wheelies for miles!

Better than sticking tips any day.

B

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

+1 this !!

+2

+3

+4!!!

-1 = 3 "

-1 = 2 ! Cant let the goody too shoe brigade get out of control

I'm very concerned about lorry drivrs shedding their load!!

+1 this !!

+2

+3

+4!!!

-1 = 3

-1 = 2 ! Cant let the goody too shoe brigade get out of control "

-1 = 1

» Add a new message to this topic