FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women - does this approach ever work on you?

Women - does this approach ever work on you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got sent this message the other day from a newbie and instead of deleting (as his profile said please don't delete him, give him a chance!) I explained a different approach might work better?

He said this is a sex site and if I'd found him attractive I would have said yes please. And he doesn't need a lecture.

But he's not verified. So I am guessing no meets?

I'm genuinely interested to know if a guy looked utterly stunningly attractive and said

"Love to get my Dick in you" would you reply or delete?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Delete

By *now white1000Woman  over a year ago

York

"I got sent this message the other day from a newbie and instead of deleting (as his profile said please don't delete him, give him a chance!) I explained a different approach might work better?

He said this is a sex site and if I'd found him attractive I would have said yes please. And he doesn't need a lecture.

I'm genuinely interested to know if a guy looked utterly stunningly attractive and said

"

ha ha, i've had a few of them, deleted the lot

Nope, can't stand crude immature rubbish like that from complete strangers. Its almost as if these types think its acceptable to speak to women like that because they're on an adult site that makes it worse. It wouldn't matter how attractive he was, I'd just role my eyes, delete and block!

Delete!

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 10:39:46]

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 10:40:14]

I delete them over and over and over. Thought I could start doing a cut and paste message back that women prefer a different approach and possibly improve the number of decent guys on here. Kinda like an educational outreach program.

But then it occurred to me that some women might like that approach?

Maybe we should all join together to write a message to these guys and send it back as a standard reply. The message might get through to some of them then?

(And I'm not aiming this at all single men, just the "wanna fuk" brigade!)

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Delete.... yes this is a sex site but politeness and maturity go a long way ...

Sometimes first messages can be dodgy as alot know they will be deleted so don't really make an effort but once you get talking they change and can be really nice

if a guy mailed me who i found attractive i would mail back regardless of what it said on the message (bar abuse) and give them a chance

"I got sent this message the other day from a newbie and instead of deleting (as his profile said please don't delete him, give him a chance!) I explained a different approach might work better?

"

Delete

From a newbie? Id ignore it

Some women send their version of the same first message.

"Some women send their version of the same first message. "

genuinely do they?

have you ever had an opening message from a woman saying things along the lines of....come fuck me now?

i had this conversation with a female friend of mine the other day as she recieves quite a few. its an easy numbers thing.... send a hundred easy effortless messages and you're bound to get a few come back. result....with no work needed. might even try it myself

"Some women send their version of the same first message.

genuinely do they?

have you ever had an opening message from a woman saying things along the lines of....come fuck me now? "

Yes.

genuinely do they?

have you ever had an opening message from a woman saying things along the lines of....come fuck me now?

Yes."

It was a bloke pretending to be a guy!!

genuinely do they?

Yes."

no way that's actually made my day

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It depends on the profile associated with the message but normal reply would be "no thank you I'd rather you didn't".

Sometimes I get a cocky (scuse the pun) message from a decent profile I find attractive and an short exchange of messages will generally ascertain if the guy is a dick or not.

I have had similarly crude messages from females and couples but it tends to come from the male of the profile x

Delete. Absolute fucktard!! Im here for the group shenanigans and occasional very hot male. Not to fuck dickheads who can't string a sentence together.

Reply and fuck

genuinely do they?

Yes.

no way that's actually made my day "

Single women as well as couples. Although with the couples in my experience it's usually the guy asking you to come sort his wife now.

By *LGERNONSENCEMan  over a year ago

YATE BRISTOL

I'm always polite, friendly and respectful.. n I get near no interest. It saddens me.

genuinely do they?

Yes.

It was a bloke pretending to be a guy!!"

Of course it was!! Did you meet her? Was her cock bigger than yours??

genuinely do they?

Yes.

no way that's actually made my day

Single women as well as couples. Although with the couples in my experience it's usually the guy asking you to come sort his wife now."

Well, fuck me. I'm gobsmacked.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"

d e l e t e !!!!!!!!!!!!

In my experience, a newbie coming out with rubbish like that will either block you or become an unlos if you call their bluff!!

Chat further

See if his message was just a front or if he was really a balloon head

If all they wanna talk about is how, when and what they're gonna do, they'd bore me both in and out of the bedroom

Delete and I've had a mouthful from a guy when I wouldn't meet him without seeing a face picture

If he was stunningly attractive and sent me a message saying "love to get my dick in you" I'd reply asking to see a picture of said dick, if he sent one back and it wasn't big enough then I'd delete

genuinely do they?

Yes.

It was a bloke pretending to be a guy!!"

Not in my experience, I've met a few on the back of this type of first message. Most appear to be genuine.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

delete and usually block

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"have you ever had an opening message from a woman saying things along the lines of....come fuck me now? "

we have but 20 squid says it was from a bloke, we have found genuine women don't talk/type like that on here....

then again we get so few messages these days...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I would delete instantly, no matter how good looking he was

Lol Unless he is Johnny deep than maybe

genuinely do they?

Yes.

Of course it was!! Did you meet her? Was her cock bigger than yours??"

Your assumption is completely wrong.

I have had that message n deleted

If in a picky mood I will reply and ask if the approach has ever worked for them.

Some blokes will block without answering, some insist it has even though they have no veris.

On the very odd occasion they have admitted it doesnt work and agreed a different approach would be better.

Delete!

I think you should do another thread OP ...

... and ask men the same question

"If he was stunningly attractive and sent me a message saying "love to get my dick in you" I'd reply asking to see a picture of said dick, if he sent one back and it wasn't big enough then I'd delete "

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

It disturbs me how people speak to other human beings, strangers in regards to sex. I'm all for kinky chat, and if people want to get extreme/ crude/ whatever in agreed consenting situations, I'm all for losing one's inhibitions and societys norms, but to speak that way to a stranger, in any context, sexual or nor, it really appalls me. And people honestly accept these comments to encourage this? Really?

We have blocked all single guys as we got sick of similar one liners from guys

"It disturbs me how people speak to other human beings, strangers in regards to sex. I'm all for kinky chat, and if people want to get extreme/ crude/ whatever in agreed consenting situations, I'm all for losing one's inhibitions and societys norms, but to speak that way to a stranger, in any context, sexual or nor, it really appalls me. And people honestly accept these comments to encourage this? Really? "

"It disturbs me how people speak to other human beings, strangers in regards to sex. I'm all for kinky chat, and if people want to get extreme/ crude/ whatever in agreed consenting situations, I'm all for losing one's inhibitions and societys norms, but to speak that way to a stranger, in any context, sexual or nor, it really appalls me. And people honestly accept these comments to encourage this? Really? "

Not that it reflects anything at all, I just chguckled because your only verification is from "Milf Pumper"!

genuinely do they?

Yes.

Not in my experience, I've met a few on the back of this type of first message. Most appear to be genuine. "

And you are okay with people speaking to you this way?

Absolutely love the fact that we are so different !

Perhaps that's why we get so much fun

We have genuinely had messages like the op mentioned and literally met and fucked within hours .... happy days

"If in a picky mood I will reply and ask if the approach has ever worked for them.

Some blokes will block without answering, some insist it has even though they have no veris.

On the very odd occasion they have admitted it doesnt work and agreed a different approach would be better. "

I sometimes do that or ask would they approach a woman in a pub like that. Occasionally they say they do, so I give them my usual pub response of never in a million years/ not without rohypnol mate (you get the jist)

"Absolutely love the fact that we are so different !

We have genuinely had messages like the op mentioned and literally met and fucked within hours .... happy days "

Sounds fun but having had a couples profile on here and a single one, its much easier with a partner to meet like this as I have him there with me. As a single woman, I prefer to get to know people a little first and find that approach a little disrespectful and immature, sort of thing a 16 year old boy would say but as you point out, we're all different and react differently to approaches like this.

"It disturbs me how people speak to other human beings, strangers in regards to sex. I'm all for kinky chat, and if people want to get extreme/ crude/ whatever in agreed consenting situations, I'm all for losing one's inhibitions and societys norms, but to speak that way to a stranger, in any context, sexual or nor, it really appalls me. And people honestly accept these comments to encourage this? Really?

Not that it reflects anything at all, I just chguckled because your only verification is from "Milf Pumper"!

"

My only visible veri... And I while I might not like it, he's a mate who has always spoken to me with respect, though I gather with consent, his banter is crude beyond anything I'd stand. Something to do with the west coast banter!

"

Sometime ago I had a fwb that is dom, she used this type of message to her benefit.

She would invite them round, they had to be fit and attractive, and fuck them. Her rule was no talking just satisfy and go.

When I questioned her about this, she replied 'beauty can be enough, as long as it's silent beauty'

I miss her lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Some women send their version of the same first message. "

they do.... and to be honest if it was the same tone as the ops first post... i'd probably delete it.....

saying that.. i am guessing i would be in the minority for men....

genuinely do they?

Yes.

Not in my experience, I've met a few on the back of this type of first message. Most appear to be genuine.

And you are okay with people speaking to you this way? "

Speaking to me what way? Telling me they'd like to have sex with me in their first message.

"We have blocked all single guys as we got sick of similar one liners from guys"

And that is what makes it hard for us single guys, fuckwits like that spoil it for those of us who might be a bit different to the knuckle draggers

"If in a picky mood I will reply and ask if the approach has ever worked for them.

On the very odd occasion they have admitted it doesnt work and agreed a different approach would be better.

I sometimes do that or ask would they approach a woman in a pub like that. Occasionally they say they do, so I give them my usual pub response of never in a million years/ not without rohypnol mate (you get the jist)"

We have genuinely had messages like the op mentioned and literally met and fucked within hours .... happy days "

Good to know/hear. I stand correct on people enjoying it

I guess its the saying it to a stranger before their constent is what bothers me, but I suppose it gets them the meets they want, like with yourselves, and s out folk like me.

".....this is a sex site and if I'd found him attractive I would have said yes please. And he doesn't need a lecture....."

Jumped up little shit, delete and block!

Wouldn't work on me no matter who they were and what they looked like, but we're all different.

"We have blocked all single guys as we got sick of similar one liners from guys

And that is what makes it hard for us single guys, fuckwits like that spoil it for those of us who might be a bit different to the knuckle draggers "

Glass half empty there fella?

If a couple block single guys because they don't want to meet single guys then that's no loss.

If they block but still want to meet single guys then they'll have to do the prospecting.

More chance of you recieving a message?

Exactly this, if someone wouldn't say it to my face in person then I won't accept it from them online either, because they're a stranger and they're forcing that onto me without any concept of whether that is how I would like to be spoken to.

That all sounds a bit uptight written down like that, but it does bug me - and the lengthier first messages about what they want to do to me, that are basically the textual equivalent of having a wank in front of me, fuck off!

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I normally reply thank you... which often stuns them into silence lol if not me asking what aspect of vanilla they like works well as ppl that message such messages dont have a clue what im talking about!

Delete ~ it's probably not their face pic anyway!

The people that I wish to meet would not send that kind of opening message.

they do.... and to be honest if it was the same tone as the ops first post... i'd probably delete it.....

saying that.. i am guessing i would be in the minority for men.... "

I rarely delete a message without reply because I am always conscious that someone has taken the time to message me.

The messages I find irritating are those that ask for a cock picture or refer to BBC in the first message, but I still reply to most of them even if it is in the negative.

"I think you should do another thread OP ...

... and ask men the same question "

And that is what makes it hard for us single guys, fuckwits like that spoil it for those of us who might be a bit different to the knuckle draggers "

Totally wrong. The knuckle dragger fuckwits make the decent guys stand out.

... and ask men the same question

"

We have genuinely had messages like the op mentioned and literally met and fucked within hours .... happy days

Good to know/hear. I stand correct on people enjoying it

I guess its the saying it to a stranger before their constent is what bothers me, but I suppose it gets them the meets they want, like with yourselves, and s out folk like me."

Absolutely , that's part of the joy of fab

"Sometimes first messages can be dodgy as alot know they will be deleted so don't really make an effort but once you get talking they change and can be really nice

if a guy mailed me who i found attractive i would mail back regardless of what it said on the message (bar abuse) and give them a chance"

maybe ask them to eleborate

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Delete, if in a bad mood throw in a block as well.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Delete, sadly it's similar to a lot of messages we get.

If a guy messages me and I can tell from the language he's used that we are unlikely to be compatible, I just ignore the message - even if he was very good looking.

I would not however reply with advice on a different approach etc because, quite rightly, it comes across as sanctimonious and lecturing. I don't accept any advice on my own profile or pics, or how I interact on this site, people who try it are told where to go, therefore I would not do it to others

I'd delete and block

"If a guy messages me and I can tell from the language he's used that we are unlikely to be compatible, I just ignore the message - even if he was very good looking.

I would not however reply with advice on a different approach etc because, quite rightly, it comes across as sanctimonious and lecturing. I don't accept any advice on my own profile or pics, or how I interact on this site, people who try it are told where to go, therefore I would not do it to others "

It was only the fact that he had "please don't delete, give a guy a chance!" on his profile status that made me reply - it sounded like he'd had no meets, and I kinda felt bad for him with that approach.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Really depends on my mood. If I'm feeling inclined to be a bit sarcastic I might just respond using a question mark. I often get a much better second message in response that more often than not ends in nothing. Most times I just delete and block - life is far too short to cope with fuckwits

And that is what makes it hard for us single guys, fuckwits like that spoil it for those of us who might be a bit different to the knuckle draggers

Totally wrong. The knuckle dragger fuckwits make the decent guys stand out. "

Really? There's hope for me yet then... not much but some lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 18:54:26]

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

95% of the time I would just delete.

Unless I was in a slightly confrontational mood...... then I end up being blocked

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

Absolutely delete

I (harlot) am very tolerant and will usually sent a message along the lines of " sorry but me n hubby only meet women but happy to chat and make friends". As far as I'm concerned this is honest and straight to the point but recently I've had a couple of unnerving experiences, one was a gent who after chatting for a few weeks asked to come over from abroad to meet and fuck me! After I reiterated the point about only meeting women I was told if broken his heart and never to speak to him again! ( along with some other choice words) and another i have been getting a lot of is " if u see/ taste my cock you'll change your mind about only meeting women"!

I understand we are all here for the same naughty reasons but I enjoy the social side of swinging as I feel I can be open and relaxed with other in the know but this type of stuff puts me off even speaking to new people :/ x

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Reply telling him he has no chance, then delete and block

Delete

Nope. If a lady ever messaged me saying " oooo. tosh I would love yer to shag me " I would delete and block

"Nope. If a lady ever messaged me saying " oooo. tosh I would love yer to shag me " I would delete and block "

Ahem

"Nope. If a lady ever messaged me saying " oooo. tosh I would love yer to shag me " I would delete and block

Ahem "

our secret

"Nope. If a lady ever messaged me saying " oooo. tosh I would love yer to shag me " I would delete and block

Ahem our secret "

Shhhh secrets safe with me

Ahem our secret

Shhhh secrets safe with me "

just tell I told you to fuk off and blocked yer

Its just a shag after all, let them have a change to slip it in your pussey lol

Ahem our secret

Shhhh secrets safe with me just tell I told you to fuk off and blocked yer "

Yes you turned me down and blocked me

Ahem our secret

Shhhh secrets safe with me just tell I told you to fuk off and blocked yer

Yes you turned me down and blocked me "

nice one. I don't think anyone Sussed yer fibbing

I've had a few, one message I had said 'you like you could fuck me hard' and, in fact I could, but I didn't fancy her get lots of yummy, nie bod, nice cock messages

Ahem our secret

Shhhh secrets safe with me just tell I told you to fuk off and blocked yer

Yes you turned me down and blocked me nice one. I don't think anyone Sussed yer fibbing "

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Im toying between whether I'd delete it straight away or play with him for a laugh and then delete..

... and ask men the same question "

Reply with a polite no thanks.

If you can't communicate, how on earth am I supposed to know if we can get along. I have lots of smoking hot ladies on my friend lists (yes all of you are hot!) So a crap message is still a crap message.

» Add a new message to this topic