FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confused

Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opman1111 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

when people put looking to meet and also put cannot accommodate and cannot travel!!! What does this mean?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

local hotel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see cannot travel as can't travel far. So maybe locsl hotels or go to yours. Ask them. Every one is different.

belfast

Thanks folks but I'm still confused lol it's a man thing lol

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Thanks folks but I'm still confused lol it's a man thing lol"

You may have to accommodate and collect & return ... or a local hotel...

They live wiv sum1 that they dnt wnt knowin they fuck around hense dont want people to kno where they live and they dont drive so it eigher urs or outside

"They live wiv sum1 that they dnt wnt knowin they fuck around hense dont want people to kno where they live and they dont drive so it eigher urs or outside"

Sorry, could you say that again in English please?

"They live wiv sum1 that they dnt wnt knowin they fuck around hense dont want people to kno where they live and they dont drive so it eigher urs or outside

Sorry, could you say that again in English please?"

Lmao, I agree...text speak is the bane of the English language

"They live wiv sum1 that they dnt wnt knowin they fuck around hense dont want people to kno where they live and they dont drive so it eigher urs or outside"

I have cannot accommodate or travel on my profile because of child care commitments and the fact I only travel locally. So many people seem to jump to the wrong conclusions on here.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"They live wiv sum1 that they dnt wnt knowin they fuck around hense dont want people to kno where they live and they dont drive so it eigher urs or outside

Lmao, I agree...text speak is the bane of the English language "

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Lmao, I agree...text speak is the bane of the English language "

I dunno wot all de trble is wiv dat. I can reed Na probs init?

Sorry for the poor text speak! It is a chav thing, i must remember to try harder to use correct text! Sowwwi! Lol

Better?

Sweeeeet! Doe mata does it? Ya cn make it out still init lmao

I dunno wot all de trble is wiv dat. I can reed Na probs init? "

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Sorry for the poor text speak! It is a chav thing, i must remember to try harder to use correct text! Sowwwi! Lol

Better?"

You mean people actually admit to being a chav?? Lol

"Sorry for the poor text speak! It is a chav thing, i must remember to try harder to use correct text! Sowwwi! Lol

Better?

You mean people actually admit to being a chav?? Lol "

I does yh! Doe really botha me, i iz who i iz init! Jogger wearin, cap tho the side (bhahaha) trainer lovin chav...bt wiv respect

Staffordshire Moorlands

Better?

I does yh! Doe really botha me, i iz who i iz init! Jogger wearin, cap tho the side (bhahaha) trainer lovin chav...bt wiv respect"

You made me laugh....but are you sure you're 31???

Staffordshire Moorlands

Anyway. ...we digress from the original post....I can't accommodate and can't travel. I don't really see the confusion - I don't have a car, so the initial social meet would be in a pub local to me, I don't accommodate in my family home (not because I am married or playing away, just because I choose not to) so any further meets would be either in a hotel or at his place. Not sure why that is confusing?

Better?

I does yh! Doe really botha me, i iz who i iz init! Jogger wearin, cap tho the side (bhahaha) trainer lovin chav...bt wiv respect

You made me laugh....but are you sure you're 31??? "

Yep act 21 tho init lol gta live life like ya 21 til ya in ya coffin thn ull kno lived n daint gt old n miserable haha brrrrapp

I dunno wot all de trble is wiv dat. I can reed Na probs init? "

I can read it, I just don't want to...

belfast

"Anyway. ...we digress from the original post....I can't accommodate and can't travel. I don't really see the confusion - I don't have a car, so the initial social meet would be in a pub local to me, I don't accommodate in my family home (not because I am married or playing away, just because I choose not to) so any further meets would be either in a hotel or at his place. Not sure why that is confusing? "
Is that still not travelling? Because you're leaving the house!!

"Anyway. ...we digress from the original post....I can't accommodate and can't travel. I don't really see the confusion - I don't have a car, so the initial social meet would be in a pub local to me, I don't accommodate in my family home (not because I am married or playing away, just because I choose not to) so any further meets would be either in a hotel or at his place. Not sure why that is confusing? Is that still not travelling? Because you're leaving the house!!"

I take can't travel as just travelling locally as I do, I'm sure very few people on here that can't actually leave their house!! If you're confused about a particular situation then ask them to explain.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Anyway. ...we digress from the original post....I can't accommodate and can't travel. I don't really see the confusion - I don't have a car, so the initial social meet would be in a pub local to me, I don't accommodate in my family home (not because I am married or playing away, just because I choose not to) so any further meets would be either in a hotel or at his place. Not sure why that is confusing? Is that still not travelling? Because you're leaving the house!!"

Really???? Lol! Is there anyone that doesn't leave their house??

belfast

"Anyway. ...we digress from the original post....I can't accommodate and can't travel. I don't really see the confusion - I don't have a car, so the initial social meet would be in a pub local to me, I don't accommodate in my family home (not because I am married or playing away, just because I choose not to) so any further meets would be either in a hotel or at his place. Not sure why that is confusing? Is that still not travelling? Because you're leaving the house!!

Really???? Lol! Is there anyone that doesn't leave their house?? "

im confused that people are confused that I'm confused lol

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

» Add a new message to this topic