FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi women

bi women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How come 90% of women claim they are either bi or bi curious? Is it the men wanting their wives to be? Or are most Women bi?..Im not by the way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea. Ive been bi since I was 16. Maybe swinging women aee just more open to new ideas than people in everyday life.

There is a certain amount of truth in both your statements! Some men do expect their wife to be bi so they can start it all off with a show! And yes being a swinger does mean most people are open to more attitudes! But wo be tide any man who is bi ! Lol then people aren't so open minded lol just look through previous posts! We are both straight so know where you are coming from OP lol must be a Norfolk thing lol

"How come 90% of women claim they are either bi or bi curious? Is it the men wanting their wives to be? Or are most Women bi?..Im not by the way"

I think women are by nature more fluid with their sexuality, and open minded. I am certainly not bi for Jay's sake, before we started swinging I had always fantasized about playing with another woman, and I love that I get to explore that side of myself with him.

.....also think a lot of married men won't admit to being bi/curious, because they (wrongly) assume that their wife will think they're less masculine. Juicy x

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

My husband has never encouraged me to be bi. I was bi long before I met him. We only started swinging so I could explore my bi side again.

" ... And yes being a swinger does mean most people are open to more attitudes! "

Are you new to the forums ?

Iv'e had a few encounters with supposedly "Bi" fems who are part of a couple, maybe it was my bad luck but some certainly only played for their guy........give me a proper bi fem anyday.......

"

.....also think a lot of married men won't admit to being bi/curious, because they (wrongly) assume that their wife will think they're less masculine. Juicy x"

I dont think its wrongly assume at all. I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me.

A heterosexual man has only to briefly touch another man's cock to contract 'gayness', which of course is incurable. Women, on the other hand, have immunity from birth

"A heterosexual man has only to briefly touch another man's cock to contract 'gayness', which of course is incurable. Women, on the other hand, have immunity from birth"

God you women get it all really, this immunity to the 'gayness', breasts and yous don't suffer from male pattern baldness. What an easy stress free life yous have.

"A heterosexual man has only to briefly touch another man's cock to contract 'gayness', which of course is incurable. Women, on the other hand, have immunity from birth

God you women get it all really, this immunity to the 'gayness', breasts and yous don't suffer from male pattern baldness. What an easy stress free life yous have. "

It's all wrong, isn't it?

It always makes me wonder how people can think they're not homophobic even though they are disgusted by man on man........

"A heterosexual man has only to briefly touch another man's cock to contract 'gayness', which of course is incurable. Women, on the other hand, have immunity from birth

God you women get it all really, this immunity to the 'gayness', breasts and yous don't suffer from male pattern baldness. What an easy stress free life yous have.

It's all wrong, isn't it? "

Yeah it is. but this ^ person has the right idea. Might have to think about changing over the the stress free side my self.

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

"How come 90% of women claim they are either bi or bi curious? Is it the men wanting their wives to be? Or are most Women bi?..Im not by the way

I think women are by nature more fluid with their sexuality, and open minded. I am certainly not bi for Jay's sake, before we started swinging I had always fantasized about playing with another woman, and I love that I get to explore that side of myself with him.

.....also think a lot of married men won't admit to being bi/curious, because they (wrongly) assume that their wife will think they're less masculine. Juicy x"

God you women get it all really, this immunity to the 'gayness', breasts and yous don't suffer from male pattern baldness. What an easy stress free life yous have. "

Absolutely!!! Periods for 40+ years, child birth, menopause and men - totally stress free!!!

"

I think there could be some truth to this.

"

.....also think a lot of married men won't admit to being bi/curious, because they (wrongly) assume that their wife will think they're less masculine. Juicy x

I dont think its wrongly assume at all. I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me."

Saying you're disgusted by man on man sex is quite insulting really - and does sound homophobic... maybe tone the language down and say she's 'not into seeing two guys together' ... Just a thought, sure you didn't mean to offend folk!

I've heard the, 'women are more fluid' argument quite a bit recently.

My theory is more that because it has been more socially acceptable for girls to kiss girls for so long now that they are more open to the idea.

People still voice 'men kissing disgusts me' even in this politically correct world so guys naturally feel they ought to distance themselves from it.

If I kissed a guy in a nightclub, even a swinging club on a straight night, I know for sure it would upset quite a few people.

"

I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me."

Is a bisexual man gay? Surely a gay man is sexually attracted to men and men only?

Why should man on man sex disgust you? It may not be your thing, may not turn you on but disgust is a very strange word to use given that you claim neither of you is homophobic!

"

I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me.

Is a bisexual man gay? Surely a gay man is sexually attracted to men and men only?

Why should man on man sex disgust you? It may not be your thing, may not turn you on but disgust is a very strange word to use given that you claim neither of you is homophobic!"

Would you mind changing your profile pic? I'm getting aroused every time you post and I'm in a public place

"

I dont think its wrongly assume at all. I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me."

For someone who is bi being disgusted at man on man is disappointing.

Reminds me of something Megan fox said who claims to be bi but wouldn't date a bisexual man.

im bi for me - the fact he loves to watch and join in the fun is added bonus - never play to 'put on a show' but having said that it is usually the girls that start the play - have recently played straight and not as difficult as i thought but sheesh my mind was in overdrive - she knew and we all chatted/laughed about it after -

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My wife is straight and not a swinger. I don't think the two correlate though.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

"Iv'e had a few encounters with supposedly "Bi" fems who are part of a couple, maybe it was my bad luck but some certainly only played for their guy........give me a proper bi fem anyday....... "

I've encountered the same and stop play. The OTT moaning and mmmmmm's usually gives them away plus theyre more likely to lay on their backs and not put anything in.. Literally..

East midlands

"im bi for me - the fact he loves to watch and join in the fun is added bonus - never play to 'put on a show' but having said that it is usually the girls that start the play - have recently played straight and not as difficult as i thought but sheesh my mind was in overdrive - she knew and we all chatted/laughed about it after - "

This

I'd find it difficult to play straight I think. I have naughty wandering hands.

"im bi for me - the fact he loves to watch and join in the fun is added bonus - never play to 'put on a show' but having said that it is usually the girls that start the play - have recently played straight and not as difficult as i thought but sheesh my mind was in overdrive - she knew and we all chatted/laughed about it after -

This

I'd find it difficult to play straight I think. I have naughty wandering hands. "

thats what i thought - was definately a mind over matter time -

Perhaps it's easier for me to play straight as I'm not all that good at multitasking.

If we are playing with a couple as a straight swap, I am so into what I'm doing with the lady I'm with I'm not really interested in playing with her hubby.

Absolutely!!! Periods for 40+ years, child birth, menopause and men - totally stress free!!!

"

Well it is really, as us men have to listen to yous complain about it which is worse. Oh try and lighten the mood with a joke about a period and it's like declaring world war 3.

Well it is really, as us men have to listen to yous complain about it which is worse. Oh try and lighten the mood with a joke about a period and it's like declaring world war 3. "

ask him if ive ever moaned about mine - apart from when they stop us meeting

"It always makes me wonder how people can think they're not homophobic even though they are disgusted by man on man........ "

Disgusted by seeing it not by knowing it goes on. If you think being grossed out by it makes you homophobic then thats your problem. If we met on a day to day basis neither of us would treat you any differently from anybody else. No discrimination, abuse or different treatment from anybody else. However if bob and sue said wanna see us fuck Id say yes please but if you and a fella said wanna see us fuck we would say no. If you think that means we are homophobic that makes you an idiot!!!

"

I think there is still a vast majority of women (maybe not on fab but generally) who would be horrified at the thought of their man wanting to try gay sex. Emily for one despite being bi herself is disgusted by man on man sex, as am I before anybody thinks Im in the closet due to her lol. We aint homophobic at all we have gay friends and firmly believe in live and let live and even have bi guys meet us if they play straight. But we have NO wish what so ever to see man on man play with or without me.

Why should man on man sex disgust you? It may not be your thing, may not turn you on but disgust is a very strange word to use given that you claim neither of you is homophobic!"

Sorry forgot the world has gone pc lol Im just very old school in how I speak. Seeing a sexual act between two men is not something that would give either of us any pleasure whatsoever and we would not allow it on a meet in our home. However we would never treat anybody differently because of what they do in the privacy of their home or indeed their meets. Just because we dont want to see it doesnt mean we give a shit if it goes on elsewhere thats their choice. We have had meets, and will again with bi guys and my best friend is gay. But at no point will two guys have sex in front of us because it wouldnt turn us on in anyway what so ever. Better

I've been with women before but it just does not do anything for me at all, women just don't turn me on, when I'm with a woman i find myself looking for the nearest cock

"

Why should man on man sex disgust you? It may not be your thing, may not turn you on but disgust is a very strange word to use given that you claim neither of you is homophobic!

Would you mind changing your profile pic? I'm getting aroused every time you post and I'm in a public place "

Good enjoy

"im bi for me - the fact he loves to watch and join in the fun is added bonus - never play to 'put on a show' but having said that it is usually the girls that start the play - have recently played straight and not as difficult as i thought but sheesh my mind was in overdrive - she knew and we all chatted/laughed about it after -

This

I'd find it difficult to play straight I think. I have naughty wandering hands. "

Oh god I could never play straight! I love being bi. Absolutely love it!!

"

Would you mind changing your profile pic? I'm getting aroused every time you post and I'm in a public place

Good enjoy "

Try to keep up with things. That was clearly aimed at satinandpearls.

So because it was aimed at somebody else we cant think its good that they are turned on by an avatar in public

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

This

Oh god I could never play straight! I love being bi. Absolutely love it!!"

Same here - can't resist x

"So because it was aimed at somebody else we cant think its good that they are turned on by an avatar in public "

Yeah. That's what you meant. Sorry.

Well it is really, as us men have to listen to yous complain about it which is worse. Oh try and lighten the mood with a joke about a period and it's like declaring world war 3. "

Back in the dark ages when I went to school and before the advent of smilies, exclamation marks were used to signify amusement.

I thought I had taken your post in the jovial manner in which it was intended and responded accordingly!!!!!!!

Well it is really, as us men have to listen to yous complain about it which is worse. Oh try and lighten the mood with a joke about a period and it's like declaring world war 3.

Back in the dark ages when I went to school and before the advent of smilies, exclamation marks were used to signify amusement.

I thought I had taken your post in the jovial manner in which it was intended and responded accordingly!!!!!!!

"

Lol so did I take it with the humour you intended. It should have said or instead of oh on my post. I meant if you make a joke about periods to a woman and you've got to listen to more complaining. Well that's what happens if I make a joke of it when it's that time for juicy.

East midlands

"im bi for me - the fact he loves to watch and join in the fun is added bonus - never play to 'put on a show' but having said that it is usually the girls that start the play - have recently played straight and not as difficult as i thought but sheesh my mind was in overdrive - shelter knew and we all chatted/laughed about it after -

This

Its like being in a sweet shop, isnt it? :-

D

And if my memory serves me right (from meeting you at the sheffield social) I definitely wouldn't be able to resist...

This

Me too!

I can play straight. I did til I was 42 but I sure love being bi. Mmm. Best of both worlds.

This

Oh god I could never play straight! I love being bi. Absolutely love it!!

Me too! "

Good job we have a horny session arranged in a few weeks then. Hotel booked - bring on the bi ness

I was bi before i met my husband..and it's me who roped him into swinging.

This

and i almost met you but you never came ( ??? haha a no 3 social you didnt manage to get to ) - i live in hope x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not bi because I love men too much..I would actually get turned on seeing 2 men together!

Ive had a lady lick me before, just cant recipricate im afraid

» Add a new message to this topic