FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Will you do Anal in a Orgy Room?

Will you do Anal in a Orgy Room?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Me and my female swing friends were discussing this issue of having Anal sex in a orgy room.alot of them said they won't do it because of unforseen circumstances. While majority prefer having it on one on one basis. Were do stand? Anywhere or private meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only ever done anal with two people, my ex of 10 years and a guy a met 9 times off another site. We met for a weekend in a hotel and said before hand that we wanted to do anal so he came armed with an anal douche, had me stood bent over the sink in the hotels bathroom whilst he proceeded to shoot warm water up my ass hole with the douche. It seemed like a good idea at the time but that was before I had to then sit on the toilet doing bubbly farts whilst all the nasty water came out, all the time he was standing over me thinking it was the best thing ever!

I think anal should be done with someone you know and feel comfortable with purely because it can be messy!

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"I've only ever done anal with two people, my ex of 10 years and a guy a met 9 times off another site. We met for a weekend in a hotel and said before hand that we wanted to do anal so he came armed with an anal douche, had me stood bent over the sink in the hotels bathroom whilst he proceeded to shoot warm water up my ass hole with the douche. It seemed like a good idea at the time but that was before I had to then sit on the toilet doing bubbly farts whilst all the nasty water came out, all the time he was standing over me thinking it was the best thing ever!

I think anal should be done with someone you know and feel comfortable with purely because it can be messy!"

What!? You don't need to go through all that for anal. Rimming maybe but I think he made a bit of a performance out of that. No wonder that experience didn't entice you7 to do it again, lol

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I have done anal in a club, in a open room....basic preparation before we went out, anyone prepared to stick their cock up your arse, has to be willing to accept that sometimes even with preparation, there can be mess

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I've only ever done anal with two people, my ex of 10 years and a guy a met 9 times off another site. We met for a weekend in a hotel and said before hand that we wanted to do anal so he came armed with an anal douche, had me stood bent over the sink in the hotels bathroom whilst he proceeded to shoot warm water up my ass hole with the douche. It seemed like a good idea at the time but that was before I had to then sit on the toilet doing bubbly farts whilst all the nasty water came out, all the time he was standing over me thinking it was the best thing ever!

I think anal should be done with someone you know and feel comfortable with purely because it can be messy!"

I douche before I meet or go clubbing in case there's any anal play. I do it privately. If someone wanted to witness it, I'd say no

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I think anal should be done with someone you know and feel comfortable with purely because it can be messy!

What!? You don't need to go through all that for anal. Rimming maybe but I think he made a bit of a performance out of that. No wonder that experience didn't entice you7 to do it again, lol"

Really?

I would never expect to be in a room whilst someone was douching - but so far as I know it's a widely advised and commonly used procedure.

I'd certainly prefer to know it had been done.

A

"

What!? You don't need to go through all that for anal. Rimming maybe but I think he made a bit of a performance out of that. No wonder that experience didn't entice you7 to do it again, lol"

I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened so he said he'd bring the douche! I'd only had my previous experience with my ex to go by when it comes to doing anal and that always ended with me sitting on the toilet dribbling spunk out of my arse hole and him washing nasty stuff off his willy in the sink.

This guy I met was into pooping, I said I would never curl one out in front of a guy so him doing the douche and standing there I suppose was foreplay for him! I would like to add that for a relatively new guy I'd never felt so comfortable with anyone before, he was so disgustingly vile but in a good way, I felt that there was nothing I could do that would turn him off. After sex he wouldn't let me shower even after cummin inside me loads of times he still wanted to go down on me even though I would have described my fanny as being funky and in need of a rinse! I'd even put him in my top two best shags!

wirral

INTO POO!

jesus wept

Totally swerving that nonsense

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"

What!? You don't need to go through all that for anal. Rimming maybe but I think he made a bit of a performance out of that. No wonder that experience didn't entice you7 to do it again, lol

I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened so he said he'd bring the douche! I'd only had my previous experience with my ex to go by when it comes to doing anal and that always ended with me sitting on the toilet dribbling spunk out of my arse hole and him washing nasty stuff off his willy in the sink. "

lmao. Fantastic. Love a good creampie. Love your description though.

To be honest, I've probably been fortunate enough then to have had good anal experiences. One girl was so clean she would literally do A2M on instinct. But then she ate very little too so I guess that might have something to do with it, lol

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

I have never experienced the messy part

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Not really a good plan ..

Crikey

"

I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened so he said he'd bring the douche! I'd only had my previous experience with my ex to go by when it comes to doing anal and that always ended with me sitting on the toilet dribbling spunk out of my arse hole and him washing nasty stuff off his willy in the sink.

lmao. Fantastic. Love a good creampie. Love your description though.

To be honest, I've probably been fortunate enough then to have had good anal experiences. One girl was so clean she would literally do A2M on instinct. But then she ate very little too so I guess that might have something to do with it, lol"

How big is your willy? My ex was almost 9 inches in length and very thick, when we did anal it was only ever in missionary position and very very slow to start with a fuck tonne of lube. After the initial agony of entry and first few thrusts it would feel pleasurable but afterwards I'd hobble to the bathroom clutching a wetwipe to my bum hole thinking my intestines were going to fall out of me. Anal was limited to special occasions, his birthday, Xmas, valentines day or if I was in the middle of a heavy period.

Rimming would require nothing more than a good wash, I love rimming (giving) and wouldn't expect him to use an anal douche for that, my tongue can't penetrate as far as a 9" cock though. Even when I milk prostates I've never touched poop with my fingers!

Or, there's this thing called the vagina. Too boring for some, I guess

i knew it was a bad move eating my dinner and reading this thread

Arse Fucking in a orgy room eh ? Better display a HasMat warning on the birds bum

wirral

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 18:50:00]

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Hoping to do it tomorrow at partners.. Cant have dp without it

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

the wife likes Dp in public, says it scares the soft brigade. Same rules as always, if you wont to go back to pussy after arse, then put a clean condom on

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

After reading all posts above I have one to realise that nothing is private in these forums. You share everything nothing is left for the imagination

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I'm all on taking anal at home! Never mind in an orgy room...

*wimps back out of the room*

Fem x

Oh I do love a good 'jack'

Athena you make me giggle, I love your posts

"Oh I do love a good 'jack'

Athena you make me giggle, I love your posts "

Diolch!

We wandered into an orgy room at a club once, it was the smell that drove us out.

Certified wimp softies we are

"This guy I met was into pooping, I said I would never curl one out in front of a guy so him doing the douche and standing there I suppose was foreplay for him! I would like to add that for a relatively new guy I'd never felt so comfortable with anyone before, he was so disgustingly vile but in a good way, I felt that there was nothing I could do that would turn him off. After sex he wouldn't let me shower even after cummin inside me loads of times he still wanted to go down on me even though I would have described my fanny as being funky and in need of a rinse! I'd even put him in my top two best shags!"

Awaiting chapter 17,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

» Add a new message to this topic