FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bored of guys giving cock measurements

Bored of guys giving cock measurements

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it really off putting when a guy tells me his cock measurement in a message, like size really matters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't tell my cock size and not even on my profile

Um, actually it does matter...

If a man wants to shove it up my bum I wanna know what to expect!

It doesnt matter as long as there is a photo somewhere. I hate it when they add it like its important ... like I am going to go WOW... let me .. If a guy has to tell me his cock size I am already not interested.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

As a guy it surprises me how many messages I get from men, many claiming to be straight, asking how big I am. When I've been asked this in chat rooms people seem shocked that I haven't measured and that I won't rush off to find a tape measure for them. I guess size is important to some.

To just put the other side across . . Loads of couple's profiles asked for we or vwe . . So the subject of cock size is often high profile

"It doesnt matter as long as there is a photo somewhere. I hate it when they add it like its important ... like I am going to go WOW... let me .. If a guy has to tell me his cock size I am already not interested. "

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

But it gives an easy guide on who to block.

Exactly this Cali! You word things so much better lol x

"To just put the other side across . . Loads of couple's profiles asked for we or vwe . . So the subject of cock size is often high profile "

MY cock size Is not worth giving out

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I never tell my cock size or how many licks per second my tongue can do, I've not measured either of them

I just think it's irrelevant, just because a guy has a big cock doesn't make him a god in bed, in fact iv found it to be the opposite, if a guy referes to his cock size then it's a instant no reply for us

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I find it really off putting when a guy tells me his cock measurement in a message, like size really matters "

Thanks for letting us know.

I like to have an idea now after being confronted by a huge one I wasn't prepared for. I don't need to know the exact size but a heads up is welcomed

I thought no one did that anymore on here, the universal unit of measure seems to the sky remote or anti perspirant can..

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I find it really off putting when a guy tells me his cock measurement in a message, like size really matters "

1/2" on the flobby...................

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

" a heads up is welcomed "

we'd be ok if women started measuring they bits..... I'm two cucumbers and a carrot.............

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We went imperial about 10 years ago.

You may remember the threats of old style shop owners basically saying 'I aint changing, take me to court, I couldnt give a shit'

Have you noticed cock sizes are still old school?

I have a 125mm Penis btw incase your wondering

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

In their defence I would say a lot of guys do it because so many profiles have VWE or 8 inch plus required.

Yeah, we hate that, too, as you just can't trust men to measure it correctly. Much better if they just send a few cock pics as visual evidence

and when there as proud as a peacock cos their heavy cummers......

I have 12"...but I don't use it as a rule...I'll get my coat

Never measured mine so wouldn't know.

Mine's about that big ! (holds hands a certain distance apart)

"I thought no one did that anymore on here, the universal unit of measure seems to the sky remote or anti perspirant can.."

This made me laugh

I ask for size, I don't like to suck small ones

"I find it really off putting when a guy tells me his cock measurement in a message, like size really matters

"

I had no idea peacocks could do that

I want a big penis so guys telling me their cock size is important to me, obviously I'd have to see a picture of it as well. I like prominent veins running through it, not too curvy, decent girth, at least 8" (from base to bell not putting the tape measure on their gooch and measuring up) I like a decent sized set off balls too and although I've never experienced a circumcised willy I do like him to still have a turtle neck.

You will find it is ok for women and couple asking for big cocks but not ok for single men to state their size lol

"I find it really off putting when a guy tells me his cock measurement in a message, like size really matters

I had no idea peacocks could do that "

Yeah bloody show offs, prancing around shaking their pretty feathers and cumming everywhere, bastods!!!

"I thought no one did that anymore on here, the universal unit of measure seems to the sky remote or anti perspirant can..

This made me laugh "

but the antiperspirant tins are more compact now x

"I want a big penis so guys telling me their cock size is important to me, obviously I'd have to see a picture of it as well. I like prominent veins running through it, not too curvy, decent girth, at least 8" (from base to bell not putting the tape measure on their gooch and measuring up) I like a decent sized set off balls too and although I've never experienced a circumcised willy I do like him to still have a turtle neck. "

Ahhh another me

"I thought no one did that anymore on here, the universal unit of measure seems to the sky remote or anti perspirant can..

This made me laugh

but the antiperspirant tins are more compact now x "

Tee hee

Size isnt important its technique that counts. A friend told me a few weeks ago that he is 8 inches and piledrives his gf for 2 hrs and doesnt always cum. I laughed at him and said hes gotta be doin something wrong it must be like fucking a jackhammer for his mrs. She even told me he makes her sore doing it

"You will find it is ok for women and couple asking for big cocks but not ok for single men to state their size lol "

Maybe the solution would be for Men to only send their measurements to couples/singles who's profile actually state they want Well or Very Well Endowed?

I had no idea peacocks could do that

Yeah bloody show offs, prancing around shaking their pretty feathers and cumming everywhere, bastods!!!"

Thanks. Now I won't be able to look at a peacock without seeing this mental image

"You will find it is ok for women and couple asking for big cocks but not ok for single men to state their size lol

Maybe the solution would be for Men to only send their measurements to couples/singles who's profile actually state they want Well or Very Well Endowed?"

Yes maibe that or even better that no one would be allowed to state size or what size they are after and all pics have to be in flat stance so no one could tell size

"You will find it is ok for women and couple asking for big cocks but not ok for single men to state their size lol

Maybe the solution would be for Men to only send their measurements to couples/singles who's profile actually state they want Well or Very Well Endowed?Yes maibe that or even better that no one would be allowed to state size or what size they are after and all pics have to be in flat stance so no one could tell size "

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lol

Maybe the solution would be for Men to only send their measurements to couples/singles who's profile actually state they want Well or Very Well Endowed?Yes maibe that or even better that no one would be allowed to state size or what size they are after and all pics have to be in flat stance so no one could tell size

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lol"

YEs I gues that could be the worst part, it would be like a blind date inaway, maibe a handjob to please both parties if such instance happens if cock is to big or to small lol.

Single males on here might aswell give up and delete there profiles. They cannot do anything right.

If people want normal chat I really think they should go on match or a similar website.

People need to be less mardy and actually enjoy this website instead of spending most there time moaning about it lol! Or just block single males off your profile... rant over lol

Maybe the solution would be for Men to only send their measurements to couples/singles who's profile actually state they want Well or Very Well Endowed?Yes maibe that or even better that no one would be allowed to state size or what size they are after and all pics have to be in flat stance so no one could tell size

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lolYEs I gues that could be the worst part, it would be like a blind date inaway, maibe a handjob to please both parties if such instance happens if cock is to big or to small lol. "

ive asked people who have lied to leave

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lolYEs I gues that could be the worst part, it would be like a blind date inaway, maibe a handjob to please both parties if such instance happens if cock is to big or to small lol. "

Yeah and just pray it's the Lady if it's a couple lol

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lolYEs I gues that could be the worst part, it would be like a blind date inaway, maibe a handjob to please both parties if such instance happens if cock is to big or to small lol.

Yeah and just pray it's the Lady if it's a couple lol"

And yes that as well, would be a suprice if it was a man lol.

That would be just scary. Imagine a bloke turning up on a meet, getting his cock out and being asked to leave? lolYEs I gues that could be the worst part, it would be like a blind date inaway, maibe a handjob to please both parties if such instance happens if cock is to big or to small lol.

Yeah and just pray it's the Lady if it's a couple lolAnd yes that as well, would be a suprice if it was a man lol."

Could be punishment for being the wrong size

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

As has been said the culprit is the large number of profiles quoting minimum cock sizes, VWE only etc

I doubt if it was so key on many profiles it would be so popular

I like to know size......what can you do with a weiner???

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

I find if I'm aware of all the facts for a possible meet then I can make an informed decision

Women go on about their dress size their boob size so why should guys not share their cock size?

Keep it up fellas,knowledge is power for us women

Ive sent a guy away who claimed to be a certain size. I did tell him if he wasnt that size he would get sent home..

he was not the 10 3/4 inches he claimed but a tad under 10.. so off he went.

"Ive sent a guy away who claimed to be a certain size. I did tell him if he wasnt that size he would get sent home..

he was not the 10 3/4 inches he claimed but a tad under 10.. so off he went. "

did you open the door with your tape measure in your hand lol

"I find if I'm aware of all the facts for a possible meet then I can make an informed decision

Women go on about their dress size their boob size so why should guys not share their cock size?

Keep it up fellas,knowledge is power for us women "

Size isn't important for actual penetration purposes. I like big willy's because they feel safe to handle, sort of sturdy like. I'll tell you a funny story which still makes me laugh now! Was sucking off the guy I was recently dating, he was standing I was squatting on the floor whilst precariously balancing on my high heels, I lost my balance and held on to his dick and sort of swung round him like I was holding the ribbon on a maypole! He didn't flinch!

I like big dicks mainly for aesthetic purposes, I like spooning a guy and he puts his dick through my thighs so I can reach between my legs and it's as if I've got a penis of my own. I like having men's testicles in the palm of my hand and feeling the tiny movements they do as they try to adjust to the temperature of my hand. When you're wanking a big dick the feeling when it throbs in your hand it's just a lovely sensation. Also when the guys is laying there with a hard on and you move your mouth towards it the willy does little twitches of anticipation as if it's saying "put me in your mouth" I like rolling a dick between my hands, not so hard that I'm trying to make fire, just a grown up version of what I used to do as a child when I used to make worms and snakes out of plasticine. I love big dicks, love them so for me I do appreciate single guys telling me their measurements, backed up with pictures.

Stating your cock size is fine but surely better on your profile for anyone interested rather than on a message to every Tom, Dick and Harry?

As long as if fits it's a perfect size.....

Yeah and just pray it's the Lady if it's a couple lolAnd yes that as well, would be a suprice if it was a man lol.

Could be punishment for being the wrong size "

Good idea and yes that would be the perfect reason for punishment to them lol.

"Stating your cock size is fine but surely better on your profile for anyone interested rather than on a message to every Tom, Dick and Harry? "

I just need to see a photo.. not loads of photos.. just one..

"Stating your cock size is fine but surely better on your profile for anyone interested rather than on a message to every Tom, Dick and Harry?

I just need to see a photo.. not loads of photos.. just one.. "

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I personally don't need to know or care but to some women (and men) its important and part of their selection criteria.

So many couples and females bang on about not wanting to see cock pics, yet can't see the irony when they themselves display pics of their arse, vagina, tits etc. Why the cock should be discriminated against in this way is just another of the many mysteries of the swinging world.

"So many couples and females bang on about not wanting to see cock pics, yet can't see the irony when they themselves display pics of their arse, vagina, tits etc. Why the cock should be discriminated against in this way is just another of the many mysteries of the swinging world."

That'd be because the majority of men will never ever moan about a woman showing her tits, arse or vagina....In fact they encourage it.

To solve the problem if you can even call it a problem. Guys should state their measurements in a message to profiles that state a preference for cock size. Profiles where there is no mention of cock size obviously aren't concerned about it so therefore no need to send measurements.

"So many couples and females bang on about not wanting to see cock pics, yet can't see the irony when they themselves display pics of their arse, vagina, tits etc. Why the cock should be discriminated against in this way is just another of the many mysteries of the swinging world.

That'd be because the majority of men will never ever moan about a woman showing her tits, arse or vagina....In fact they encourage it."

There is that. Still, it's ironic (and funny) when people who moan about cock pics have their own explicit pics on display.

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I always get asked how big is it? I don't know. But it's bigger than a remote lol

I just tell them it's 177,800 microns or thereabouts!

I can fit a few tictac on it that i do know

" a heads up is welcomed

we'd be ok if women started measuring they bits..... I'm two cucumbers and a carrot............."

Yea but we stretch according to what you're giving us. I can start at a medium sized carrot and end up a butternut squash (thin end)

"Mine's about that big ! (holds hands a certain distance apart)"

(-) this big ?

I can see both sides of the argument on this subject, if I'm honest.

Some aren't interested in size, while others are. And it's the same with cock pics.

This is why the information appears on my profile (precluded by the words 'for those that wish to know')

As they say, you can't please all of the people, all of the time - you can only please some of the people, some of the time.

Actually received a message from a young lady yesterday evening paying me all kinds of compliments on it's appearance

I had a guy message me a couple of weeks ago to say

'I have an 11 inch cock with a 6 inch girth...what would you do with that?'

I offered to order him a low loader with a police escort to transport the beast

"I had a guy message me a couple of weeks ago to say

I offered to order him a low loader with a police escort to transport the beast "

Brilliant comeback

"I had a guy message me a couple of weeks ago to say

I offered to order him a low loader with a police escort to transport the beast

Brilliant comeback "

Best I could do...my eyes were busy watering just at the thought lol

This made me laugh "

Or you could ask will it fit in an Aston martin glovebox

This made me laugh

Or you could ask will it fit in an Aston martin glovebox"

It gets more attention then me

Haha I'm not being mardy or moaning about cock pics on profile just stating an opinion that I'm sick of reading mails of big headed guys thinking the size of there cock is guaranteed them a meet when it's the opposite for me, won't block single men as we do enjoy inviting them to join us on occasion, just seems lately that there obsessed with size and I find it a turn off

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 19:47:27]

"I just tell them it's 177,800 microns or thereabouts!"

10 to the power minus 6 right.

Intellectual banter, do any of them "get it"

This made me laugh

Or you could ask will it fit in an Aston martin glovebox

It gets more attention then me "

Im sure with you over the bonnet everyone would forget the car

i have no complaints!

» Add a new message to this topic