FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bukkake

bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ympho7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

swansea

we are new , so what is bukkake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bukkake is where a woman(or I guess a man or tv/ts) gets covered with cum.. Some do it just with them wanking over them.

Some do a gangbang with bukkake finish.. its a personal favourite of mine.. x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

End of thread?

"Bukkake is where a woman(or I guess a man or tv/ts) gets covered with cum.. Some do it just with them wanking over them.

Some do a gangbang with bukkake finish.. its a personal favourite of mine.. x"

Your profile and pictures would suggest you're a bukkake expert , I bet you're an excellent judge of cock

"Bukkake is where a woman(or I guess a man or tv/ts) gets covered with cum.. Some do it just with them wanking over them.

Your profile and pictures would suggest you're a bukkake expert , I bet you're an excellent judge of cock "

How am I meant to tell how much cum I will get from a cock.. Normally I just wait for the next one to be waved over.. Lee makes sure they are guys I would want He is a very good judge..

blindfolded is good... But with glasses on is best..as you can watch it coming at you.. pardon the pun

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"we are new , so what is bukkake?"

I went to a bukkake gathering, when I say gathering it was more a cumming together.

Your profile and pictures would suggest you're a bukkake expert , I bet you're an excellent judge of cock

How am I meant to tell how much cum I will get from a cock.. Normally I just wait for the next one to be waved over.. Lee makes sure they are guys I would want He is a very good judge..

blindfolded is good... But with glasses on is best..as you can watch it coming at you.. pardon the pun "

I meant aesthetically speaking

» Add a new message to this topic