FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > date night

date night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi. after few suggestions or ideas, men or women.

my wife and i have discussed having a date night, would like few pubs hotels or somewhere nice to go.

i was hoping somewhere nice and maybe where she might get chatted up. we have discussed her sleeping with another man. so was hoping she might get the opportunity this way. trying at the minute to get her to come on here but bit adament at min.

she is up for having another man, but not happened yet. if anyone has got any genuine ideas either inbox me or share here. not looking for discussions.

even a nice weekend away somewhere would be good. not racist so open to offers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"hi. after few suggestions or ideas, men or women.

my wife and i have discussed having a date night, would like few pubs hotels or somewhere nice to go.

i was hoping somewhere nice and maybe where she might get chatted up. we have discussed her sleeping with another man. so was hoping she might get the opportunity this way. trying at the minute to get her to come on here but bit adament at min.

she is up for having another man, but not happened yet. if anyone has got any genuine ideas either inbox me or share here. not looking for discussions.

even a nice weekend away somewhere would be good. not racist so open to offers x "

Why would being racist be an issue?

I'd communicate with your wife first before setting her up.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sorry. sorry. racist was definately not the term i meant. i do strongly apologise, and i do plan on discussion with my wife beforehand ..

» Add a new message to this topic