FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Grower not a shower!!!!

Grower not a shower!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm definitely a grower but with a little encouragement he soon pops up into a lovely but average size but has anyone had a meet where they were confronted with what they thought was a grower but turned out to be all there was? What do you do if Mr Pink is also Mr Small?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm always a bit confused by this supposed grower/shower dichotomy. I always think I'm neither - the size and state of my chap varies all the time, depending on factors like temperature, and god knows what, so much that I honestly wouldn't know which was the 'correct' relaxed state to measure.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would always measure him at his max to save any embarrassment oh and it's the norm to add on an inch just in case your measure is faulty

"I would always measure him at his max to save any embarrassment oh and it's the norm to add on an inch just in case your measure is faulty "

nah it's ok I'll just measure against one of those special three-quarter sized Sky remotes you can get off the internet. Oops, have I just given the game away??

"I would always measure him at his max to save any embarrassment oh and it's the norm to add on an inch just in case your measure is faulty "

"I'm definitely a grower but with a little encouragement he soon pops up into a lovely but average size but has anyone had a meet where they were confronted with what they thought was a grower but turned out to be all there was? What do you do if Mr Pink is also Mr Small?"

Do you mind elaborating for I have not a clue at all, at all.

The lols ....

I have the same motto

.A

» Add a new message to this topic