FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are we snobs?

Are we snobs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essysteve OP   Couple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

We have been swinging for 11 years now and have met some really nice people who we have visited and played with. Unfortunately we have also been invited to houses and flats that are thoroughly untidy and smelly which we cannot abide.

Now before we arrange a meeting we always study photographs and look to the background and steer away from piles of dirty clothes, plates and saucers and general untidiness.

Doe this make us snobs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exylady1Couple  over a year ago

high wycombe

Couldn't agree more!! We also study pics before agreeing to meet!! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

We all have standards

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 10:24:12]

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 10:24:58]

Those cushions aren't straight

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 10:32:11]

no don't like dirty houses, or dirty people. if there house is dirty, then they might be too.

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Tidy backgrounds equal people who look after themselves.... Caring what they earn and where they live makes people snobs but wanting clean people just makes sense... Always look at the background

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Tidy backgrounds equal people who look after themselves.... Caring what they earn and where they live makes people snobs but wanting clean people just makes sense... Always look at the background "

THIS /\

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

No not at all

"We have been swinging for 11 years now and have met some really nice people who we have visited and played with. Unfortunately we have also been invited to houses and flats that are thoroughly untidy and smelly which we cannot abide.

Now before we arrange a meeting we always study photographs and look to the background and steer away from piles of dirty clothes, plates and saucers and general untidiness.

Doe this make us snobs?"

i doesn't make you snobs but surely if your that worried about people's homes the you have to check out their pics it would make more sense for you to accommodate so you know your surroundings are upto your standards

I am totally ocd I get you x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Tidy backgrounds equal people who look after themselves.... Caring what they earn and where they live makes people snobs but wanting clean people just makes sense... Always look at the background "

Sounds a bit too sterile and antiquated this. What does caring about what you earn - have to do with any kind of physical/mental connection. I am imagining more posturing around and appraising 'orifices' than enjoying good sex.

I am not saying people should be respectable (but it is what floats people boats in truth) but to equate a good meet with hospital corners on the bedding, is a bit lame

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

*people shouldn't be respectable

(missed the 'nt out of the above)

"We have been swinging for 11 years now and have met some really nice people who we have visited and played with. Unfortunately we have also been invited to houses and flats that are thoroughly untidy and smelly which we cannot abide.

Doe this make us snobs?"

No

Doe this make us snobs?"

No

No excuse for havin a filthy house when having guests round!

By *ontaskdontgetMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Doe this make us snobs?"

Untidiness, unhygienic, or unclean = avoidance..... 100%, you don't have to be wealthy to impress, the poorest of people can still be clean

I'll ad my vote to the unhygienic = unclean assumption... but I did want to say in defence of untidy people that sometimes life's too fucking short to be a domestic god/goddess. As the coffee mug says 'only boring people have tidy homes'. I should hasten to add that I'm personally one of those freaks that could live in a minimalist house... I can't stand clutter. But it just strikes me that if you went round shooting people who were untidy you'd probably end up killing a lot of pretty groovy people

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I do look at the background. Untidy I can cope with, Unclean I cannot!

My house is never spotless. I have a 2yr old niece here a lot of the time and I bake for a living but my house has never gone un cleaned.

Always tidy up when guests around

Not snobs at all, we look at backgrounds of pictures for cleanliness also and we are far from snobs, just clean.

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Not at all

No not a snob. Yes untidy does not always mean dirty but there is untidy and lived in.A really dirty house would freak me out!!

Must say love the things you learn on here! Had never thought of that!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nope! Who wants to have sex in a midden?

Not at all. Always look in the background to try to get more information about the person in the photo.

I was with you until the bit about what you earn. Not everyone has high earning potential.

That's why we tend to accommodate...then I know there are clean sheets and towels!

"I was with you until the bit about what you earn. Not everyone has high earning potential. "

Where does it say that?

I need specs.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If someone views others as inferior to them it would hint at snobbery but wanting to leave a meet feeling like you don't need to bathe in bleach isn't.

hope to think the tarzanshack is presentable

"I was with you until the bit about what you earn. Not everyone has high earning potential.

Where does it say that?

I need specs.

"

You don't, it doesn't...

Untidiness on photos don't always equate to messy people,a recent photo shoot we had came about from trying on sexy undies I bought for the girlfriend in Berlin while we were unpacking. But I do understand about smelly houses

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I was with you until the bit about what you earn. Not everyone has high earning potential. "

Somebody said that it would be snobbish if what people earn was a criteria. Nobody was saying it was a good thing.

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Pictures paint a thousand words .

a bit ....ott. investigating pictures ffs

Good grief! Striped and spotted cushions together!!!

In answer to the OP, though, no.

In answer to the how much you earn thing, well, it's important to some.

Doe this make us snobs?"

Some of the pictures on here are horrific, real dirty looking places, i just dont get it.

Why would anyone take pics with a filthy background.

No you are not snobby at all, to expect cleanliness is not too much.

Well I'm a single parent to four children, my house won't be clean and tidy for about a decade yet, but that's why I won't and can't accommodate

I have a few very untidy / dirty friends and although it does bother me being in their house (and drives my partner mad why I'd even enter) I wouldn't lose good friends just because their house doesn't live up to what I consider acceptable standards. That said I would certainly not meet somebody off here with a dirty house and would walk out if I arrived to discover this. My house is always clean and tidy and acceptable to welcome guests anytime, but if I have arranged for visitors I will spend a minimum of 12 hours scrubbing and cleaning anything and everything.

"Good grief! Striped and spotted cushions together!!!

In answer to the OP, though, no.

In answer to the how much you earn thing, well, it's important to some."

It is important to some and this is stupid. However, I read the comment as respect what you earn ie. If you have worked for it regardless if its a £5 cushion from tesco, look after it and keep it clean. I do not think they were referring to salary, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

"I have a few very untidy / dirty friends and although it does bother me being in their house (and drives my partner mad why I'd even enter) I wouldn't lose good friends just because their house doesn't live up to what I consider acceptable standards. That said I would certainly not meet somebody off here with a dirty house and would walk out if I arrived to discover this. My house is always clean and tidy and acceptable to welcome guests anytime, but if I have arranged for visitors I will spend a minimum of 12 hours scrubbing and cleaning anything and everything."

12 hours wow you must enjoy cleaning our house is upside down at the moment as we have the builders in feel free to pop round and clean anytime

"I have a few very untidy / dirty friends and although it does bother me being in their house (and drives my partner mad why I'd even enter) I wouldn't lose good friends just because their house doesn't live up to what I consider acceptable standards. That said I would certainly not meet somebody off here with a dirty house and would walk out if I arrived to discover this. My house is always clean and tidy and acceptable to welcome guests anytime, but if I have arranged for visitors I will spend a minimum of 12 hours scrubbing and cleaning anything and everything.

12 hours wow you must enjoy cleaning our house is upside down at the moment as we have the builders in feel free to pop round and clean anytime "

Luckily I don't have visitors to often lol....I usually only spend an average of an hour a day cleaning, maybe a little longer at weekends depending if I'm hung over lmao

"I have a few very untidy / dirty friends and although it does bother me being in their house (and drives my partner mad why I'd even enter) I wouldn't lose good friends just because their house doesn't live up to what I consider acceptable standards. That said I would certainly not meet somebody off here with a dirty house and would walk out if I arrived to discover this. My house is always clean and tidy and acceptable to welcome guests anytime, but if I have arranged for visitors I will spend a minimum of 12 hours scrubbing and cleaning anything and everything.

12 hours wow you must enjoy cleaning our house is upside down at the moment as we have the builders in feel free to pop round and clean anytime

Luckily I don't have visitors to often lol....I usually only spend an average of an hour a day cleaning, maybe a little longer at weekends depending if I'm hung over lmao"

Years ago it was a minimum of 8 hours a day (when my child was a baby and I was a stay at home mum) but now I have a life lol

We do exactly the same. Zoom in and look for things lying around or strange stains. We have spotted children and pets in some pictures!

No. Sensible attitude iin my opinion. Shows effort and desire to impress

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Pheeeew thought it was just us lol

Doe this make us snobs?"

no,,i hate untidiness as for smelly avoid,avoid,avoid

How can you be sure a profiles pics were taken in their house? None of our public photos are from our place.

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

"How can you be sure a profiles pics were taken in their house? None of our public photos are from our place."

Who cares where your pics where taken that look f***ing awesome lol

» Add a new message to this topic