FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Toned as fuck!

Toned as fuck!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly? Is it cause they know they are ugly and think "if I have a hot body I'll get laid"? If they had a better face would they be as gym crazy? It's always puzzled me. I'm not a massive fan of toned bodies but occasionally I'll see one and think "phwoar" then I see the face and suddenly my horn is dead. I mean don't get me wrong I'm no Miss world and by fuck I've shagged some ugly cunts but never a toned ugly one hahaha xx

P.s muscular arms and legs are more my thing haha x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've just deflated a thousand egos

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

is there any need for this ?

"You've just deflated a thousand egos "

It's just my curiosity got the better of me after having one message me recently haha oopsies xx

"Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly? Is it cause they know they are ugly and think "if I have a hot body I'll get laid"? If they had a better face would they be as gym crazy? It's always puzzled me. I'm not a massive fan of toned bodies but occasionally I'll see one and think "phwoar" then I see the face and suddenly my horn is dead. I mean don't get me wrong I'm no Miss world and by fuck I've shagged some ugly cunts but never a toned ugly one hahaha xx

P.s muscular arms and legs are more my thing haha x"

Oh princess....

"is there any need for this ?"

Yes I'm genuinely curious as to the reasoning behind it

"You've just deflated a thousand egos

It's just my curiosity got the better of me after having one message me recently haha oopsies xx"

Sorry shouldn't laugh but this just made me chuckle a lot...

"Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly? Is it cause they know they are ugly and think "if I have a hot body I'll get laid"? If they had a better face would they be as gym crazy? It's always puzzled me. I'm not a massive fan of toned bodies but occasionally I'll see one and think "phwoar" then I see the face and suddenly my horn is dead. I mean don't get me wrong I'm no Miss world and by fuck I've shagged some ugly cunts but never a toned ugly one hahaha xx

Oh princess.... "

I'm running on no sleep after having a screaming teething baby keeping me up. I'm allowed to speak(type) without thinking firstly as I've not had coffee yet haha xx

"is there any need for this ?

Yes I'm genuinely curious as to the reasoning behind it"

Reasoning?

For what?

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Ha Ha, love it, there will be some gorgons looking at themselves in the mirror as we speak (type)

Oh princess....

I'm running on no sleep after having a screaming teething baby keeping me up. I'm allowed to speak(type) without thinking firstly as I've not had coffee yet haha xx"

Always think before you type...

No there isn't! Some people on these Forums are so rude about others it's unnelievable1

with "beauty" only being skin deep always amazes me people are judged on a photograph. Im more into personality and conversational skills than so over made up Barbie looking bimbo who cant string 2 words together and lives in a shallow bubble to judge people on looks alone... Just saying like not a pop at the OP xx

I've always kept in good shape to compensate for my mug as I don't think I'm that attractive, so I guess in my case you're correct. By the way, lovely turn of phrase

Reasoning?

For what?

"

As in are they only so toned because they feel they'd get nowhere other wise x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

when men post equally as disingenuous threads about larger/slimmer/average/chubby/fat/skinny woman the gates of hell open...

it's never clever on either side

"with "beauty" only being skin deep always amazes me people are judged on a photograph. Im more into personality and conversational skills than so over made up Barbie looking bimbo who cant string 2 words together and lives in a shallow bubble to judge people on looks alone... Just saying like not a pop at the OP xx"

I'm not judging it's just something I've always found bizarre. Like why toned gym bunnies dig fatties like myself. Why none pierced people get their intimate parts done yet have maybe ears at most. Why chavs get skull tattoos. All sorts of random pointless crap if I'm honest haha xx

"with "beauty" only being skin deep always amazes me people are judged on a photograph. Im more into personality and conversational skills than so over made up Barbie looking bimbo who cant string 2 words together and lives in a shallow bubble to judge people on looks alone... Just saying like not a pop at the OP xx

I'm not judging it's just something I've always found bizarre. Like why toned gym bunnies dig fatties like myself. Why none pierced people get their intimate parts done yet have maybe ears at most. Why chavs get skull tattoos. All sorts of random pointless crap if I'm honest haha xx"

LOL get some sleep.

Jeezaloo.

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy saying the same about toned women??! Getting a toned physique takes a huge amount of training and dedication so you'd have to be into it and love it, I can't imagine anyone would do it just because they think they'd have no chance otherwise.

"I've always kept in good shape to compensate for my mug as I don't think I'm that attractive, so I guess in my case you're correct. By the way, lovely turn of phrase "

See least you answered my question thanks xx

"with "beauty" only being skin deep always amazes me people are judged on a photograph. Im more into personality and conversational skills than so over made up Barbie looking bimbo who cant string 2 words together and lives in a shallow bubble to judge people on looks alone... Just saying like not a pop at the OP xx

I'm not judging it's just something I've always found bizarre. Like why toned gym bunnies dig fatties like myself. Why none pierced people get their intimate parts done yet have maybe ears at most. Why chavs get skull tattoos. All sorts of random pointless crap if I'm honest haha xx"

bloody hell, is there a shortage of coffee lately??

"I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy saying the same about toned women??! Getting a toned physique takes a huge amount of training and dedication so you'd have to be into it and love it, I can't imagine anyone would do it just because they think they'd have no chance otherwise."

One of my close friends is toned as fuck and he only did it cause he's doesn't feel facially attractive. It's a shame. That's why I'm glad that even though I'm a fatty my face isn't too bad hahah xx

I'm not judging it's just something I've always found bizarre. Like why toned gym bunnies dig fatties like myself. Why none pierced people get their intimate parts done yet have maybe ears at most. Why chavs get skull tattoos. All sorts of random pointless crap if I'm honest haha xx

bloody hell, is there a shortage of coffee lately?? "

Shortage of coffee and sleep I'm afraid lovely xx

Maybe ppl like to be toned because its the only way they can get away from day to day shit by going to the gym.

Fuck! There's no hope for me, an ugly mug and the wrong side of a six pack...........doomed, doomed I tells ya.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Reasoning?

For what?

As in are they only so toned because they feel they'd get nowhere other wise x"

What you find "ugly" face wise others may find attractive. Sadly an Ugly personality is harder to spot on first glance. Next you'll be asking why all larger men have beautiful faces.

I may not be attracted to everyone's face, body or combination of both but I wouldn't label someone ugly.

It may surprise you that people invest in maintaining an athletic toned body mainly for their own health and personal benefit not solely for a slightly increased chance of getting a quick fuck on here.

"I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy saying the same about toned women??! Getting a toned physique takes a huge amount of training and dedication so you'd have to be into it and love it, I can't imagine anyone would do it just because they think they'd have no chance otherwise."

Reasoning?

For what?

As in are they only so toned because they feel they'd get nowhere other wise x

What you find "ugly" face wise others may find attractive. Sadly an Ugly personality is harder to spot on first glance. Next you'll be asking why all larger men have beautiful faces.

I may not be attracted to everyone's face, body or combination of both but I wouldn't label someone ugly.

It may surprise you that people invest in maintaining an athletic toned body mainly for their own health and personal benefit not solely for a slightly increased chance of getting a quick fuck on here.

"

Liverpool

"I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy saying the same about toned women??! Getting a toned physique takes a huge amount of training and dedication so you'd have to be into it and love it, I can't imagine anyone would do it just because they think they'd have no chance otherwise.

One of my close friends is toned as fuck and he only did it cause he's doesn't feel facially attractive. It's a shame. That's why I'm glad that even though I'm a fatty my face isn't too bad hahah xx"

In your opinion?

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Fuck! There's no hope for me, an ugly mug and the wrong side of a six pack...........doomed, doomed I tells ya. "

Join the club

liverpool

Some rather prickly responses to what i read as being a mischievous question...Lighten up everyone

"I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy saying the same about toned women??! Getting a toned physique takes a huge amount of training and dedication so you'd have to be into it and love it, I can't imagine anyone would do it just because they think they'd have no chance otherwise.

One of my close friends is toned as fuck and he only did it cause he's doesn't feel facially attractive. It's a shame. That's why I'm glad that even though I'm a fatty my face isn't too bad hahah xx

In your opinion?"

In my opinion I'm a fatty yet in other peoples opinions I'm beautiful but I don't see it. Of course it's all MY opinion it sure as fuck isn't going to be anyone elses coming from me is it?

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

There's something here that is saying to me your somehow blaming people for being ugly!? Holding it against them for having the face they are born with?

What on earth is wrong with someone keeping fit and having a physique they are proud of?

I don't think there are any ugly people, just people.

If you don't fancy then someone else will.

"Some rather prickly responses to what i read as being a mischievous question...Lighten up everyone "

Wasn't mischievous if is meant to offend, believe me people would know about it. It's just genuine curiosities same as some of the other things I mentioned xx

This is funny!! My fella is an exception then his handsome and toned!!!

bridgend

Iv always kept fit as it's what I enjoy but am I also aware that I'm not very good looking but at least my body is ok?

Yes absolutely!

"Some rather prickly responses to what i read as being a mischievous question...Lighten up everyone

Wasn't mischievous if is meant to offend, believe me people would know about it. It's just genuine curiosities same as some of the other things I mentioned xx"

U tell em girl!!! Ask as u feel!!!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Yeah that'll be why op,, there can't be any other reason,

"I mean don't get me wrong I'm no Miss world and by fuck I've shagged some ugly cunts but never a toned ugly one hahaha"

Your veris must be chuffed to bits

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

If i get on with some chatting,,,it's more important.....

So ihave met people without seeing their pics....."exciting"......and because i meet social first.....we can say goodbye at the end..

"I mean don't get me wrong I'm no Miss world and by fuck I've shagged some ugly cunts but never a toned ugly one hahaha

Your veris must be chuffed to bits"

I said some not all so it's up to them if they want to think that x

A little part of my soul dies every time I see a thread like this.

I'm ugly therefor fucked.

I work on my fitness but haven't time to become body beautiful therefor fucked.

The only benefit to threads like this is that sometimes you see the personality behind the profile.

"This is funny!! My fella is an exception then his handsome and toned!!! "

*high 5* Mrs xx

"This is funny!! My fella is an exception then his handsome and toned!!!

*high 5* Mrs xx"

High 5 straight back at ya!!! xx

"A little part of my soul dies every time I see a thread like this.

The only benefit to threads like this is that sometimes you see the personality behind the profile.

"

Why allow your soul to die a little because of a ranty thread from a stranger on a website

Its not the _iew of the the entire female population,just one grumpy,tired,sweary,shouty person

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly?"

Think the OP is having a laugh and will have great difficulty proving her prejudice however hilarious it may be

Why allow your soul to die a little because of a ranty thread from a stranger on a website

Its not the _iew of the the entire female population,just one grumpy,tired,sweary,shouty person"

I love this description made me chuckle xx

I keep myself fit because it looks good and I'm skinny so if i didn't work out I'd look like Mr bean, I was trim before I started swinging and I'll be trim if I stop. I'm not ugly then agian I'm not David Beckham has it ever worked to get a meet who knows? You girls couldn't make your mind up what you find attractive in a guy to save your life lol, as for the op in some cases yes. Short guys, not David Beckham guys, bald guys small cock guys every guy will do something to catch your eye as for the women who have been putting make up on since they was 12 wearing clothes to make you look slimmer or better, getting changed several times before going out, eyebrow waxing, leg shaving, beauty treatments keeping a bag full of make up you take out with you just to touch it up and then the shoe selection process! I can go on and on lol. So men go to the gym to make up for being ugly? do they? well all I'm saying is pot and kettle

I'd say good on them.... Can't remember the saying word for word but........ Give me the strength to change what I can and not worry about the things I can't. I'd say what they were doing is fairly positive! And I'm sure they don't do it just because they want to get laid, men have confidence issues too and if it helps why not

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Is this an attempt to out do the rough as old boots thread from yesterday afternoon?

In the same vein . . Does a person with a shallow personality or personal issues sometimes choose to make themselves appear attractive by either wearing clothing that flatters or maybe some other asthetic method to attract people to them . . Just curious

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"In the same vein . . Does a person with a shallow personality or personal issues sometimes choose to make themselves appear attractive by either wearing clothing that flatters or maybe some other asthetic method to attract people to them . . Just curious "
like makeup, for example?

"In the same vein . . Does a person with a shallow personality or personal issues sometimes choose to make themselves appear attractive by either wearing clothing that flatters or maybe some other asthetic method to attract people to them . . Just curious "

Its all about personal choice but I'll repeat again I was just curious to know along with some of the other odd thoughts I mentioned

No I'm toned and have an attractive face, or so im told

"In the same vein . . Does a person with a shallow personality or personal issues sometimes choose to make themselves appear attractive by either wearing clothing that flatters or maybe some other asthetic method to attract people to them . . Just curious

Its all about personal choice but I'll repeat again I was just curious to know along with some of the other odd thoughts I mentioned "

Why not ask the toned (butt ugly your words) guys who message yourself?

Then it'd come straight from the Horses mouth

"In the same vein . . Does a person with a shallow personality or personal issues sometimes choose to make themselves appear attractive by either wearing clothing that flatters or maybe some other asthetic method to attract people to them . . Just curious

Its all about personal choice but I'll repeat again I was just curious to know along with some of the other odd thoughts I mentioned

Then it'd come straight from the Horses mouth "

Cause that would be rude and that isn't my intention. Which is why I asked here. I've had a few messages this morning from guys saying that's why they do it so I guess my thinking was right even if I am practically a zombie right now x

I'm more interested to know why the guys with big cocks always feel the need to say 'I'm 7/8/9 inches (delete as appropriate) is that big'? When they fuddyfine well know the answer

"I'm more interested to know why the guys with big cocks always feel the need to say 'I'm 7/8/9 inches (delete as appropriate) is that big'? When they fuddyfine well know the answer"

Or the guys with 5" who think they're big. So many questions. Much curiosity this morning xx

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

sone people can take a light hearted tongue in cheek post and make the op into a villain makes me chuckle. This is a light hearted site meant for a bit of a laugh. If you're bent out of shape because of a bit of banter then you're on the wrong site. Cheer up people!! I'm neither good looking or toned but if someone did a forum post about fat ugly people you wouldn't see me being up in arms. I'd have a chuckle and move on

So it's not rude to type about someone being butt ugly ? As long as you don't mention specifics ? Doesn't cast you in a great light does it ?

Cause that would be rude and that isn't my intention. Which is why I asked here. I've had a few messages this morning from guys saying that's why they do it so I guess my thinking was right even if I am practically a zombie right now x"

Interesting One way is rdue and this way isn't,

I think im quite tonned but hopefully not ugly?

"So it's not rude to type about someone being butt ugly ? As long as you don't mention specifics ? Doesn't cast you in a great light does it ? "

I couldn't give a fuck what light it casts me in and let's face it of someone else was posting this you wouldn't be bothering to waste your time sticking your two penneth in. Only you have tried to make this personal. Also if someone else who's face fits around the forums had posted the comments from most would be a lot different. People are so quick to see every post in the worst light possible. Curiosity and opinions are forbidden on fab. Heaven forbid should someone speak their mind

Cause that would be rude and that isn't my intention. Which is why I asked here. I've had a few messages this morning from guys saying that's why they do it so I guess my thinking was right even if I am practically a zombie right now x

Interesting One way is rdue and this way isn't, "

One was is just an opinion and question, the other could be taken as a personal attack xx

Crikey !

No there isn't! Some people on these Forums are so rude about others it's unnelievable1"

lol must say you do have a fair point there hun

Just meet up and fuck each other senseless. Make love not war

Put something bitchy and a bit nasty on a open forum, expect the same back. Some will agree, some won't, although being the posseser of a vagina you'll get your fair share of white knights too. You've asked other people not to take it personally so I'd advise you take your own advice

Interesting One way is rdue and this way isn't,

One was is just an opinion and question, the other could be taken as a personal attack xx"

if you asked the guys directly its rude if you post it on a forum calling these guys butt ugly it's not, interesting _iew you have,

Does that mean i'm pretty?

"Put something bitchy and a bit nasty on a open forum, expect the same back. Some will agree, some won't, although being the posseser of a vagina you'll get your fair share of white knights too. You've asked other people not to take it personally so I'd advise you take your own advice"

When someone who is blocked for numerous reasons is making personal aimed comments then of course it's meant to be taken personally. I didn't name anyone so there for its a generalisation based on what I've seen not actually trying to bring a singular person down xx

"Does that mean i'm pretty?

"

Pops ask the mirror on the wall, I'm sure it will say you're the fairest of the land babe xx

"Put something bitchy and a bit nasty on a open forum, expect the same back. Some will agree, some won't, although being the posseser of a vagina you'll get your fair share of white knights too. You've asked other people not to take it personally so I'd advise you take your own advice

When someone who is blocked for numerous reasons is making personal aimed comments then of course it's meant to be taken personally. I didn't name anyone so there for its a generalisation based on what I've seen not actually trying to bring a singular person down xx"

But you will bring a singular person down if they feel they are in the group your generalizing! And we all have people on here that we don't agree with and will try and rile us at any opportunity, just rise above it

Nothing was personal. . It was exactly the same question you posed. . But flipped on it's head. If you're sensitive about subject matter such as this. . Maybe think before you start the subject

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"So it's not rude to type about someone being butt ugly ? As long as you don't mention specifics ? Doesn't cast you in a great light does it ?

I couldn't give a fuck what light it casts me in and let's face it of someone else was posting this you wouldn't be bothering to waste your time sticking your two penneth in. Only you have tried to make this personal. Also if someone else who's face fits around the forums had posted the comments from most would be a lot different. People are so quick to see every post in the worst light possible. Curiosity and opinions are forbidden on fab. Heaven forbid should someone speak their mind "

I'm assuming the people who use the forums whose 'face fits' do fit because they don't post rude comments about others?

But in answer to your OP I shouldn't think the majority of guys tone up to make up for feeling they are ugly, some will do it as a hobby, the same as other people would read, play football, go fishing etc.

Others might do it just to make themselves feel confident in their own body, much like people who diet, when people say they are dieting on the forum I don't for one moment think 'oh that's to make for their ugly face' lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

It's not what you say , it's the way you say it .By all means post .By all means be curious and ask questions .But if genuinely want an answer maybe better ways to phrase the question .

There's great looking ppl all shapes and sizes , gym goers and not . Ppl will find beauty in any person .I find a ugly attitude more ugly then any looks

"It's not what you say , it's the way you say it .By all means post .By all means be curious and ask questions .But if genuinely want an answer maybe better ways to phrase the question .

There's great looking ppl all shapes and sizes , gym goers and not . Ppl will find beauty in any person .I find a ugly attitude more ugly then any looks "

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

In answer to your question OP is...... NO .. Everyone makes the choice of how much effort they put in to look how that want to look !!!! Its all about choice !!! And there is nothing wrong with making the most of the body we were given ! And just because you don't see an attraction in someone , don't make them ugly !!!! There just not right for you !!!! There is Someone for everyone !!!

Well said

"Nothing was personal. . It was exactly the same question you posed. . But flipped on it's head. If you're sensitive about subject matter such as this. . Maybe think before you start the subject "

You can play innocent all you want

Thank goodness that is horses for courses most of think I guess...

In answer to your question OP is...... NO .. Everyone makes the choice of how much effort they put in to look how that want to look !!!! Its all about choice !!! And there is nothing wrong with making the most of the body we were given ! And just because you don't see an attraction in someone , don't make them ugly !!!! There just not right for you !!!! There is Someone for everyone !!! "

Doesn't make them ugly no, but to me they're ugly as I don't find them attractive xx

"So it's not rude to type about someone being butt ugly ? As long as you don't mention specifics ? Doesn't cast you in a great light does it ?

I couldn't give a fuck what light it casts me in and let's face it of someone else was posting this you wouldn't be bothering to waste your time sticking your two penneth in. Only you have tried to make this personal. Also if someone else who's face fits around the forums had posted the comments from most would be a lot different. People are so quick to see every post in the worst light possible. Curiosity and opinions are forbidden on fab. Heaven forbid should someone speak their mind "

Sarah x

It probably is. I'll be honest, I'd probably make a lot more effort body-wise if I had an ugly face. A pretty face gets you away with a LOT. Don't see why it would be any different for men.

It's as if I have to write "in my opinion" or "to me they are this or this is that" after everything. Of course what I'm writing is my opinion, we all have one, we are all entitled to one. It's life. 90% of the people who've posted have not understood the fact it was just a thought that popped into my head that I wanted answers to. I wasn't going about saying "oh so and so you're this" it was just a conclusion I'd come to from MY OPINION on things that I wondered if anyone else had an opinion on. Just the same as any other forum post xx

"It probably is. I'll be honest, I'd probably make a lot more effort body-wise if I had an ugly face. A pretty face gets you away with a LOT. Don't see why it would be any different for men. "

Maybe your pics hide it, but to fair it does look like you've got the body too

i think the op is very made such silly comments just to get all the toned guys on on thread so she can perve them

sorry i did not think of it

guys you all look good enough to eat

"i think the op is very made such silly comments just to get all the toned guys on on thread so she can perve them

"

Lmfao if only that was the case. Some of them are in my inbox wanting to know of they're ugly or not lol xx

When 90% of people get you wrong. . Maybe that's a sign ?

"When 90% of people get you wrong. . Maybe that's a sign ? "

Sign that people should stop looking for a negative in everything before really analysing what is really there. Something we are all guilty of in one way or another

"There's something here that is saying to me your somehow blaming people for being ugly!? Holding it against them for having the face they are born with?

What on earth is wrong with someone keeping fit and having a physique they are proud of?

I don't think there are any ugly people, just people.

If you don't fancy then someone else will. "

What an obnoxious, pointless topic to post. Regardless,people work out for themselves, not for your benefit.

Spend your time creating a better topic next time

I'm not attractive or toned. Oh well that's me fucked. ..

Stop getting it wrong you lot. . Join the 10% who think the right way. . Heh

This is brilliant Princesss, the only other topics that get this many hits are the ones slating single males!

Got any other classic _iews you wanna air today?

"This is brilliant Princesss, the only other topics that get this many hits are the ones slating single males!

Got any other classic _iews you wanna air today?"

You of all people know how my brain works haha x

liverpool

Is it just me, or are all of the ugly people jumping in to defend their cohorts?

Let's have a another look at this. To the women on here what would you say the percentage of finding a guy with a fit body and good looking to "not so" good looking? And to the men do the same about the the women. Now I know this is going to be like the 95% of women love maxfactor then the small print on the bottom of the screen says 95% of the 10 women tested but we should still be able to put this thing to bed

Maybe they just want to be fit and healthy and have a nice body.

Should they just give up all together because their faces aren't aesthetically pleasing to some?

"What an obnoxious, pointless topic to post. Regardless,people work out for themselves, not for your benefit.

Spend your time creating a better topic next time "

liverpool

The people that the OP are referring to stand in front of the mirro at the gym saying to themselves things like 'looking good' obviously they are not looking properly IMO.......

"The people that the OP are referring to stand in front of the mirro at the gym saying to themselves things like 'looking good' obviously they are not looking properly IMO......."

I do that..... Does that mean I'm ugly? No, I'm just giving myself a pat on the back instead of expecting others too

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I think compensating for an ugly mug is one of the lesser reasons why people work on defining and toning their bodies.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly?"

oh..!!.i thought it reads :

why are most of the toned guys' butt, ugly.

I thought they have nice firm butts.

liverpool

"The people that the OP are referring to stand in front of the mirro at the gym saying to themselves things like 'looking good' obviously they are not looking properly IMO.......

I do that..... Does that mean I'm ugly? No, I'm just giving myself a pat on the back instead of expecting others too"

The only time anyone should expect a pat on the back is when having a picnic in a farmers field

why have a six pack when you can have a barrel..

"The people that the OP are referring to stand in front of the mirro at the gym saying to themselves things like 'looking good' obviously they are not looking properly IMO.......

I do that..... Does that mean I'm ugly? No, I'm just giving myself a pat on the back instead of expecting others tooThe only time anyone should expect a pat on the back is when having a picnic in a farmers field "

Very nicely deferred... No chance of you sticking your neck out a bit more and giving an honest answer

liverpool

I do that..... Does that mean I'm ugly? No, I'm just giving myself a pat on the back instead of expecting others tooThe only time anyone should expect a pat on the back is when having a picnic in a farmers field

Very nicely deferred... No chance of you sticking your neck out a bit more and giving an honest answer "

No need to stick my neck out at all! The OP mentions guys, and you are a lady, so you are not the subject matter, you just seem to have jumped in with both wellies!

I do that..... Does that mean I'm ugly? No, I'm just giving myself a pat on the back instead of expecting others tooThe only time anyone should expect a pat on the back is when having a picnic in a farmers field

Very nicely deferred... No chance of you sticking your neck out a bit more and giving an honest answer No need to stick my neck out at all! The OP mentions guys, and you are a lady, so you are not the subject matter, you just seem to have jumped in with both wellies!"

I have because I'm a little bit sick of reading threads that slag off other people when they've done nothing to deserve it. And yes I probably shouldn't bother reading them which is a bit of advice I'm going to take. I hope slagging off guys that actually make an effort with their appearance helps you get what you want.

Happy fabbing

I'm more of a face person than a body lover. I can be very attracted to a podge with a nice face but will turn down a bod that doesn't do it for me facially. Nice looking men don't always do it for me,it's in the eyes

Very nicely deferred... No chance of you sticking your neck out a bit more and giving an honest answer No need to stick my neck out at all! The OP mentions guys, and you are a lady, so you are not the subject matter, you just seem to have jumped in with both wellies!

I have because I'm a little bit sick of reading threads that slag off other people when they've done nothing to deserve it. And yes I probably shouldn't bother reading them which is a bit of advice I'm going to take. I hope slagging off guys that actually make an effort with their appearance helps you get what you want.

Happy fabbing"

Again missing the point

By *annameet6Man  over a year ago

north wales

well I passed princess's test it seems. brilliant. nothing wrong with her saying her thoughts.

people stress to much Jesus. lol.

go princess!!!!!!! ha ha.

liverpool

All of the people with the glass egos should read the OP and see that she doesnt mention anybody and just offers an opinion that she is allowed to hold. You eith agree/disagree or are not bothered either way by it. i happen to agree with her sentiments (with tongue firmly in cheek)

"The people that the OP are referring to stand in front of the mirro at the gym saying to themselves things like 'looking good' obviously they are not looking properly IMO......."

Ive never seen a guy at the gym doing that

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 11:35:37]

liverpool

Ive never seen a guy at the gym doing that "

Then maybe its you doing it lol

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I'm sure Freud would have a great time with the OP.

Ive never seen a guy at the gym doing that Then maybe its you doing it lol "

Yeah I need self affirmation

This thread has inspired me to upload a new pic (awaits moderation)

Toned and Fugly

It makes you seem a bit conceited??

Now waiting for Fit and Fugly Friday!

Ha jeez how many bum licks on this thread trying to get in princess's knickers

Obviously princess is entitled to her opinion but personally I think it comes across judgemental, negative and driven from insecure jealousy

if you step back and think about the reason people keep in shape, you'll probably find a lot of it spurs from mindless judgemental comments (bullying) about their weight or physique so they're purely doing it to feel good and better themselves.

Or maybe that they have the drive and motivation to achieve the toned look and just want to take care of themselves

I applaud and perve their effort

"Or maybe that they have the drive and motivation to achieve the toned look and just want to take care of themselves

I applaud and perve their effort "

"Ha jeez how many bum licks on this thread trying to get in princess's knickers

Obviously princess is entitled to her opinion but personally I think it comes across judgemental, negative and driven from insecure jealousy

if you step back and think about the reason people keep in shape, you'll probably find a lot of it spurs from mindless judgemental comments (bullying) about their weight or physique so they're purely doing it to feel good and better themselves. "

Corr nice muscles....x

if you step back and think about the reason people keep in shape, you'll probably find a lot of it spurs from mindless judgemental comments (bullying) about their weight or physique so they're purely doing it to feel good and better themselves.

Corr nice muscles....x "

Shame I'm ugly as fuck though ha

This theory must mean I'm fucking gorgeous

Wow, this thread needs to go to the gym and tone up...make up for Its uglyness.

Corr nice muscles....x

Shame I'm ugly as fuck though ha"

sexy men you mean

When I first joined fab I was messaged by a guy with an incredible body on his pics. As always - because my face is usually there for all to see - I asked for a face pic so I can picture who i'm talking to.

He sent me one with the message 'I'm an ugly guy with a good body!'. I nearly cried for him. What kind of a world is it where people are made to feel so bad about themselves that they describe themselves as ugly when showing people what they look like?

So yes - there may be a corollation between the two - but if there is it's still sad that some men (and it's usually men) - feel that they have to spend many hours at the gym to have any chance of being found appealing to others. xx

Corr nice muscles....x

sexy men you mean "

No comment - I don't want to be stereotyped lol x

Isn't it the steroids makes them that way?

Corr nice muscles....x

sexy men you mean

No comment - I don't want to be stereotyped lol x"

lol x x

"Or maybe that they have the drive and motivation to achieve the toned look and just want to take care of themselves

I applaud and perve their effort "

With me, it's simply a by-product of the martial arts I do (both the face and the body!!!) So it's never been a conscious decision.

"Isn't it the steroids makes them that way?"

You'll find a lot of people on fab that are partial to a prick in the bum lol

Oh princess....

I'm running on no sleep after having a screaming teething baby keeping me up. I'm allowed to speak(type) without thinking firstly as I've not had coffee yet haha xx"

Having had a baby who screamed solidly for nine months, I can only sympathise and I'm amazed you are capable of even typing.

Hope you manage to get some sleep soon. Big hugs. It's hell.

And I personally know a guy on Fab who is working his arse off at the gym purely to get more attention from women. I'm not going to comment on his looks but just to validate the comment that some men DO work out to get sex.

When I was single I did the same. What does that make me? Anyone care to psychoanalyse me?

Its whats withen that counts

Oh princess....

I'm running on no sleep after having a screaming teething baby keeping me up. I'm allowed to speak(type) without thinking firstly as I've not had coffee yet haha xx

Having had a baby who screamed solidly for nine months, I can only sympathise and I'm amazed you are capable of even typing.

And I personally know a guy on Fab who is working his arse off at the gym purely to get more attention from women. I'm not going to comment on his looks but just to validate the comment that some men DO work out to get sex.

When I was single I did the same. What does that make me? Anyone care to psychoanalyse me?"

Good point - Based on the above I'd say you're a milf ha

Wow, just wow.

If I'd started a 'all the fat birds have slightly better faces' thread I'm sure it would get a similar reaction.

I think slim or toned, I think healthy. Sure guys or girls with great bodies don't struggle to get sex, probably harder to actually get sex on here, as a guess.

I think some women on here don't see the reality of the world, just a ratio of guys to women and their ego being misplaced. Most people on here are great, but these threads are embarrassing. I'd say my body is fairly toned and my face is fine, but this thread is easy to reverse - do larger people rely on their personality / 'pretty face' more?? How ridiculous...

if you step back and think about the reason people keep in shape, you'll probably find a lot of it spurs from mindless judgemental comments (bullying) about their weight or physique so they're purely doing it to feel good and better themselves. "

RGluke . . Lets run away together ! Heh

liverpool

"When I first joined fab I was messaged by a guy with an incredible body on his pics. As always - because my face is usually there for all to see - I asked for a face pic so I can picture who i'm talking to.

He sent me one with the message 'I'm an ugly guy with a good body!'. I nearly cried for him. What kind of a world is it where people are made to feel so bad about themselves that they describe themselves as ugly when showing people what they look like?

So yes - there may be a corollation between the two - but if there is it's still sad that some men (and it's usually men) - feel that they have to spend many hours at the gym to have any chance of being found appealing to others. xx"

So you didnt meet him then ? lol x

Its not the _iew of the the entire female population,just one grumpy,tired,sweary,shouty person"

We are all here for fun and banter, but some posts just reiterate to some of us that you have to basically know your place.

Basically saying that most toned guys are ugly is pretty low. To pose it as a question rather than the statement it appears doesn't excuse it.

The killer for me is seeing the white knights charge in to justify what was a pretty derogatory opening statement. These chancers in tin foil will agree with the op in an instant for a chance of a shag.

Guarantee that if I had posted

"Why do people get body piercings, is it to make up for the fact they want to be 'individuals' ?"

I would get a kicking and a ban.

So yes, it is not just the postings of an individual, but the reaction of the others that eat away at my soul.

Its not the _iew of the the entire female population,just one grumpy,tired,sweary,shouty person

We are all here for fun and banter, but some posts just reiterate to some of us that you have to basically know your place.

Basically saying that most toned guys are ugly is pretty low. To pose it as a question rather than the statement it appears doesn't excuse it.

The killer for me is seeing the white knights charge in to justify what was a pretty derogatory opening statement. These chancers in tin foil will agree with the op in an instant for a chance of a shag.

"Why do people get body piercings, is it to make up for the fact they want to be 'individuals' ?"

So yes, it is not just the postings of an individual, but the reaction of the others that eat away at my soul."

So yes, it is not just the postings of an individual, but the reaction of the others that eat away at my soul."

Liverpool

Or a thread asking if women who wear makeup and perfume do so because they are ugly and smell?

I love toned men and I don't care what you look like I'd fuck one any day

Ready to receive influx msge from ugly fit men

live and let live is best.

bridgend

If s guy posted the original comment he would have been utterly slated!

It was not a good comment to post!

Iv never(as a former gym instructor) met anyone who wanted to get toned to make up for their ugly face.

bridgend

A guy not s guy sorry

Aaaand, she thinks most toned guys are ugly!?

Fannys rule the world on here only because cocks let them

I take no notice of gender when I post but then Im not desparate for a shag

Charming thread.

bridgend

"Charming thread."

I agree, I wish I'd never read it.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Its whats withen that counts "

I guess i must be lucky because I've had a lot of gym fit guys who are good looking mail me, either that or I have low standards

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Some women find me not to their taste x

"Fannys rule the world on here only because cocks let them

I take no notice of gender when I post but then Im not desparate for a shag "

that's exactly why i posted on here. I'm not going to agree with anyone just to get the chance of a shag. As it stands . . The flood of people disliking the thread speaks volumes . I did a thread about smoking ages ago and was hauled over for it. It made me think twice about how we can be perceived .

I read a BBC thread a while ago and a coloured guy said that as this is a sex site and that's what he wanted he'd use whatever selling point he could to get that,,,, so if the toned body is the selling point good luck to the guy, if it's his monster cock good luck use that to sell yourself, if it's your personality good luck if it's your good looks then use that, if you've got it all (like me,, yeah right) you lucky bastard,,

I only have one issue with the op s post and that's the term butt ugly, you said to ask them personally would rude we'll I said it earlier and I'll say it again you'd need to ask the toned butt ugly guys (your words not mine) why,,

By *ontaskdontgetMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Haha, I like the wording of this post, fucking great,

birmingham

Oh princess....

When I was single I did the same. What does that make me? Anyone care to psychoanalyse me?"

Yes, I would,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fair fuckin play to you, each to their own, whether it gets the end result you seek or whether it just makes you feel more confident within yourself, surely it's a win, win, situation?

liverpool

"I read a BBC thread a while ago and a coloured guy said that as this is a sex site and that's what he wanted he'd use whatever selling point he could to get that,,,, so if the toned body is the selling point good luck to the guy, if it's his monster cock good luck use that to sell yourself, if it's your personality good luck if it's your good looks then use that, if you've got it all (like me,, yeah right) you lucky bastard,,

I only have one issue with the op s post and that's the term butt ugly, you said to ask them personally would rude we'll I said it earlier and I'll say it again you'd need to ask the toned butt ugly guys (your words not mine) why,, "

The term 'coloured' is now regarded as a racist terminology. good luck!

birmingham

"What an obnoxious, pointless topic to post. Regardless,people work out for themselves, not for your benefit.

Spend your time creating a better topic next time "

And you can speak for every one it seems,,,,,,, no you can't, people have all different reasons for what they do, what they want, what they like or indeed how they perceive others, so speak for yourself not for the rest of the world,

birmingham

Need or not, this is someone's _iew, which they are entitled to, is there any need for you to comment? No!

So many people spend too much time looking for things to moan or bitch about, if they spent half that time being nice, or seeking subjects they can comment positively on, they'd probably get more meets, or at least have time to turn up to the ones they do arrange,

"with "beauty" only being skin deep always amazes me people are judged on a photograph. Im more into personality and conversational skills than so over made up Barbie looking bimbo who cant string 2 words together and lives in a shallow bubble to judge people on looks alone... Just saying like not a pop at the OP xx"

Here, here couldn't agree more. Some woman on here do think they are something special!

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"Why are most of the toned guys butt ugly? "

I totally disagree with this and threads like these, I mean is there a need really? God forbid if it was a thread about women . I've met some very attractive "toned" men through my time on here, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

I'm also pretty sure all the "ugly cunts" you refer to, will be ecstatic to read your post too

"Isn't it the steroids makes them that way?"

No, most use hard work and dedication to training and good diet.

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

People in glass houses......

"I read a BBC thread a while ago and a coloured guy said that as this is a sex site and that's what he wanted he'd use whatever selling point he could to get that,,,, so if the toned body is the selling point good luck to the guy, if it's his monster cock good luck use that to sell yourself, if it's your personality good luck if it's your good looks then use that, if you've got it all (like me,, yeah right) you lucky bastard,,

I only have one issue with the op s post and that's the term butt ugly, you said to ask them personally would rude we'll I said it earlier and I'll say it again you'd need to ask the toned butt ugly guys (your words not mine) why,, The term 'coloured' is now regarded as a racist terminology. good luck!"

it certainly wasn't used as such,!!

birmingham

I disagree, this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site which is exactly what I use it for, if I'm not physically attracted to someone then I'm not going to message them or indeed fuck them, I have a partner, so in her I did look deeper, but if she were fat or ugly I wouldn't have got to know her inner self, simples,

I disagree, this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site which is exactly what I use it for, if I'm not physically attracted to someone then I'm not going to message them or indeed fuck them, I have a partner, so in her I did look deeper, but if she were fat or ugly I wouldn't have got to know her inner self, simples, "

Awww and now your cheating on her!!! Lucky girl

birmingham

I only have one issue with the op s post and that's the term butt ugly, you said to ask them personally would rude we'll I said it earlier and I'll say it again you'd need to ask the toned butt ugly guys (your words not mine) why,, The term 'coloured' is now regarded as a racist terminology. good luck!

it certainly wasn't used as such,!!"

Don't explain yourself, racism is a joke, my brother in law who is black, greets his friends with " yo my nigger" so there's a classic example of,,,, it isn't really offensive, but non blacks aren't allowed to say that, I have lots of black friends & some family, also Asian friends, who don't have a complex, they see themselves as equal, so never try the race card move, racism should not be judged by specific words, its the context in which they are spoken that makes them offensive or not, simple.

birmingham

I disagree, this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site which is exactly what I use it for, if I'm not physically attracted to someone then I'm not going to message them or indeed fuck them, I have a partner, so in her I did look deeper, but if she were fat or ugly I wouldn't have got to know her inner self, simples,

Awww and now your cheating on her!!! Lucky girl "

Actually Nostradamus, No,

she is also on here, with a single profile, we also have a couples profile,

"i think the op is very made such silly comments just to get all the toned guys on on thread so she can perve them

Lmfao if only that was the case. Some of them are in my inbox wanting to know of they're ugly or not lol xx"

Hi will you send me a face pic of yourself?

Anyone fancy getting toned. Look at the lethal bizzle rari workout video...pure motivation there for you

Awww and now your cheating on her!!! Lucky girl

Actually Nostradamus, No,

she is also on here, with a single profile, we also have a couples profile, "

Nostrodamus was an astrological consultant but anyway..... Sorry to jump to conclusions please accept my apology

Awww and now your cheating on her!!! Lucky girl "

He wouldn't dare cheat on me,, we play together always

People never fail to surprise me..

You can tell the desperate guys who are agreeing with op in the hope of a shag from the ones with self respect!