FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why rude ?

why rude ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a couple who we hadn't talked to send us a friends request. I sent a message saying we prefer to talk first before adding. They could of sent a message saying we are such n such and we would like to talk or something else but instead they sent back your loss

It even had on there rules to have manner and courtesy to lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a similar one while back....request off a couple witoit talking (alarm bells rang right away, I dont think couples generally go adding single guys like that)

I asked for a bit of a chat first, got some offish little answer and was blocked....go figure.

I would't waste your time worrying about it, you'll never figure it out so just chalk it up to human weirdness.....

It's no one's loss when you're rejecting someone or you're being rejected. I hate it when people say it, like they're God's gift and that you should be grateful they added you as a friend

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

people send friend requests.

much like the bumpf you get dropped through your letterbox for chinese/indian/pizza/estateagents/plumbers.

treat friend requests on here like you would with them.. either show interest and respond, or put 'em in the bin.

job done, enjoy the rest of your day

"Had a couple who we hadn't talked to send us a friends request. I sent a message saying we prefer to talk first before adding. They could of sent a message saying we are such n such and we would like to talk or something else but instead they sent back your loss

It even had on there rules to have manner and courtesy to lol "

Some get frustrated.

Some lack etiquette.

Some have poor manners.

And some are naturally obnoxious.

Take your pick

By *uriousfriendWoman  over a year ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 05/11/14 00:52:34]

"people send friend requests.

much like the bumpf you get dropped through your letterbox for chinese/indian/pizza/estateagents/plumbers.

treat friend requests on here like you would with them.. either show interest and respond, or put 'em in the bin.

job done, enjoy the rest of your day "

well said

» Add a new message to this topic