FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal douches... advice

Anal douches... advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hortie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

*blushes hard*

ok, whats the best tried and tested way for all round cleanliness...

yes I have googled, and I get care with what you eat 24 hours beforehand is very important.

But the actual douching part.. there is so much goddamn advice I am lost.

douche with water

or stick a showerhose up your bum (not possible as i share a shower with 4 other blokes.. not risking that one.

douche with oil

douche 4 hours before

douche while facing south with a daffodil up your bum and one knee facing due east.

some douches have the plug fall out while squirting the water in

some douches let too much air in (like i need any more help farting)

confused.com. (funnily enough, they were no help at all.)

All help welcomed.. serious or otherwise!!

TY

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd go for the daffodil up your arse option.

"I'd go for the daffodil up your arse option. "

if you go for that option I'll even nip round with a compass to ensure you are pointing due East

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've got a Tgirl round for her first gang bang on Saturday, I've been wondering about how to ask her about this. I suppose I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and ask.

I've never used the shower attachments as the thought of all that water going in there worries me... I'm sure they're fine but I'll pass on em!

I used the bulb type ones and it's got a small nozzle and a bigger one so I tend to start small and work up. I do use a bit of lube on the nozzle but wouldn't use anything else in case it damaged condoms, and I'll usually give it a good hour after eating and at least an hour before play. Main reason I give it a bit of time before play is to make sure all the water is expelled, and I do find a butt plug can help with that too.

Took me a few attempts to figure out what worked for me so might be worth a couple of practice runs before the real event? Pain in the ass ( ) I know but might improve your confidence with it

» Add a new message to this topic