FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single bi fellas suddenly claim to be straight.

single bi fellas suddenly claim to be straight.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egliean OP   Couple  over a year ago

Torbay

More fellas that are bi are claiming to be straight now they are finding more couples won't play with bi men as find the risk too high. Like the guys pics with several partners, no condoms claiming safe sex only. Yeah right, what do they think we are, stupid? No surprise they can't understand why couples won't meet them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why do you find the risk too high? Do you imagine bisexual men don't practice safe sex whereas bisexual women who share multiple toys and partners do?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol prefer single women myself

By *egliean OP   Couple  over a year ago

Torbay

"Why do you find the risk too high? Do you imagine bisexual men don't practice safe sex whereas bisexual women who share multiple toys and partners do? "

Actually not far off there..known risk gay,bi, men carry higher risks. You find most women don't share the toys nowadays and most use condoms with multi partners and more frequently with toys. One reason group sessions are getting less common.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"More fellas that are bi are claiming to be straight now they are finding more couples won't play with bi men as find the risk too high. Like the guys pics with several partners, no condoms claiming safe sex only. Yeah right, what do they think we are, stupid? No surprise they can't understand why couples won't meet them."

yes, they do think you are stupid, that's why they do it....

and some get away with it or they wouldn't do it...

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Why do you find the risk too high? Do you imagine bisexual men don't practice safe sex whereas bisexual women who share multiple toys and partners do?

Actually not far off there..known risk gay,bi, men carry higher risks. You find most women don't share the toys nowadays and most use condoms with multi partners and more frequently with toys. One reason group sessions are getting less common."

You're not far off there. Actually nowadays bisexual women are the known highest risk group due to unprotected use of multiple toys.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I find the whole notion that couples won't play with bi men as find the risk too high laughable.

My male box is full of messages from straight blokes wanting a BJ

A wife asked me to suck her husband and I was so turned on that I did (the reward from her was great). I cant deny, discovering why women find giving oral a man was really pleasurable and I like it.

The thought of him coming of him coming in my mouth scared me, but later, again playing with a couple I tasted a cream pie and enjoyed it.

I don’t give or receive anal not even with a woman so think there is a lot of double standards.

The best threesomes are definitely bi curious MMF

"Why do you find the risk too high? Do you imagine bisexual men don't practice safe sex whereas bisexual women who share multiple toys and partners do? "

I don't share my toys with anyone

Im bi and happy to be so. Don't like it then dont message me it's that simple really.

Never have shared my toy's and never will

Once bi always bi it was a contact mag that i found that turned my senses to transexuals an aint looked back since

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I for one won't meet guys who have straight on their profile. I also know some who seem to change their orientation more often than their socks

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

they change their socks !......whatever next ? Safe sex

"Why do you find the risk too high? Do you imagine bisexual men don't practice safe sex whereas bisexual women who share multiple toys and partners do?

Actually not far off there..known risk gay,bi, men carry higher risks. You find most women don't share the toys nowadays and most use condoms with multi partners and more frequently with toys. One reason group sessions are getting less common."

Bless you.

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

As we are both bi if we decide that we want to meet up with a single guy he will always be bi, however we do always insist on condoms during penetration.

We often get messages from 'straight guys' who tell us in their message that they are really bi ............ are they ashamed? what other untruths are they telling .......

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

If we had a £ for every so called straight guy with no hint on his profile his bi we would at least get a 2 week holiday in a 4 star hotel in the caneries a year . Least the people that say they are bi are honest ! All these straight females / couples that think there seeing straight guys at there meets is even more scary . Been on here 10 months now and we would say 75% of our male only messages are from so calls straight guys . Straight people BEWARE !

» Add a new message to this topic