FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought but why is it that a lot of women on here will only meet men who have been verified, I am not desperate but how can a man be verified if no one will meet him until he has been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on cam and get verified that way, then you'll have your verification for meets

cos the site has a lot of fakes and pic collectors and not everyone wants to chance wasting any time!

get to a club or a social for a verification, or even on cam

I never pay any attention to webcam verifications....think they are pretty pointless but if I like someone and we connect I would meet them with or without a meet verification

Going to organised socials generally gets a few veris in one hit. I only meet verified guys as I know they are who they say they are and if I have 20 messages in my inbox, I will always favour verified guys. Having said that, I have met non verified guys, everyone has to start somewhere.

Yes get get a cam verification like me, its easy lol

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Personal choice?

Many have limited free time so choosing to meet someone with a higher likelihood to turn up/be who they claim/confirmed as being a decent bloke via verifications will minimise the potential for things to go tits up!

Note I said minimise - not prevent!

As for how you get one? the same way every single man with one did. Be patient, interact in the right way and meet someone! Or try a club/social.

A

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

" verified, I am not desperate but how can a man be verified if no one will meet him until he has been?"

took us ages to get verified then we end up with some odd ones.....

lottery really...

Thank you for your replies but I can assure anyone I am not on here to mess anyone around, it was just an observation that's all

I dont think verifications count for much tbh. I have a couple of veri's but people will only talk if they want to.

"Thank you for your replies but I can assure anyone I am not on here to mess anyone around, it was just an observation that's all"

"Thank you for your replies but I can assure anyone I am not on here to mess anyone around, it was just an observation that's all

"

Thank you

Keep being genuine and u will get meets !

Dont be a creep,pushy or keep showing pics of your own dick and people will meet u .

Dont bother with webcam verififications as there a waste of time and no one trusts them .

"Keep being genuine and u will get meets !

Dont be a creep,pushy or keep showing pics of your own dick and people will meet u .

Dont bother with webcam verififications as there a waste of time and no one trusts them ."

I don't have any dick pics

Mind you even normal meet in person verifications can be fake. You will see most will say awesome in bed, best ever time, gave me the biggest orgasm ever, surely some meets goes wrong to, makes you wonder lol.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

What you have to do is follow the "don't be a dickhead" rule and then somebody will meet you and hopefully verify you.

"What you have to do is follow the "don't be a dickhead" rule and then somebody will meet you and hopefully verify you. "

Here here abso-fukin-lutly ...

"What you have to do is follow the "don't be a dickhead" rule and then somebody will meet you and hopefully verify you. "

Dick head rule?, I like it, I have always been friendly and polite

"What you have to do is follow the "don't be a dickhead" rule and then somebody will meet you and hopefully verify you.

Dick head rule?, I like it, I have always been friendly and polite"

Its not being pushy too !

Or over keen

Just be cool

U seem a decent guy so youl do well .

"What you have to do is follow the "don't be a dickhead" rule and then somebody will meet you and hopefully verify you.

Dick head rule?, I like it, I have always been friendly and polite

Its not being pushy too !

Or over keen

Just be cool

U seem a decent guy so youl do well ."

Cheers mate

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Mind you even normal meet in person verifications can be fake. You will see most will say awesome in bed, best ever time, gave me the biggest orgasm ever, surely some meets goes wrong to, makes you wonder lol."

Some may go wrong, but even if a truthful verification is written and sent, the receivers are highly unlikely to display it....why would they?

"Mind you even normal meet in person verifications can be fake. You will see most will say awesome in bed, best ever time, gave me the biggest orgasm ever, surely some meets goes wrong to, makes you wonder lol.

Some may go wrong, but even if a truthful verification is written and sent, the receivers are highly unlikely to display it....why would they?"

Yes good point. I recon as well they wouldn't show the bad ones.

Good point!!!

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I never pay any attention to webcam verifications....think they are pretty pointless but if I like someone and we connect I would meet them with or without a meet verification "

Verifications make no difference to us as they are all subjective....I'd rather chat,got to know the person and made my own mind up thanks.....

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Easy - go to a club like kestrels, even if u don't play chat, get verified and you'll get more interest

"Easy - go to a club like kestrels, even if u don't play chat, get verified and you'll get more interest "

I find it difficult to get out in the evenings.

"Easy - go to a club like kestrels, even if u don't play chat, get verified and you'll get more interest

I find it difficult to get out in the evenings."

Are you scared of the dark??! Try an organised social, usually plenty on here these days.

» Add a new message to this topic