FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > have all couples got one who is Bi curious/sexual

have all couples got one who is Bi curious/sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has been asked before I am sure but when we look at couples profile one or other is Bi curious/ sexual. Can that be right?

Just wondered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

There are lots of straight cpls out there, xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why can't it be right?

We have found many women claiming to be bi curious who are only doing it to please their man.

When it get down to the business, many of these girls are just going through the motions without their heart being in it.

It's not enjoyable, so Ladies,if this is you, my advice, be honest and don't "take one for the team"

"We have found many women claiming to be bi curious who are only doing it to please their man.

When it get down to the business, many of these girls are just going through the motions without their heart being in it.

It's not enjoyable, so Ladies,if this is you, my advice, be honest and don't "take one for the team""

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This has been asked before I am sure but when we look at couples profile one or other is Bi curious/ sexual. Can that be right?

Just wondered."

No all couples haven't got one who is bi or curious.

Well there are plenty of straight couples on there, you just need to persevere. And as for it being right, im sure only the couple can answer that. As was said before, many ladies take one for the team.

» Add a new message to this topic