FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TRANSEXUAL

TRANSEXUAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ransexualGirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I hope no one takes offensive but can I just clarify something?!?!

I am TRANsexual not a transvestite! I am a full functional woman and if you took the time to read my profile you would see that!

So please can men stop describing what they want to do with my non-exsistant cock as it isn't there for you to suck or for you to bounce on. Sorry but I paid for that to be removed a long time ago and I don't want to be reminded of it.

I am honest in my profile on how and why I am a woman, so please try and treat me like one

All i am asking is for you please read profiles before you message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe list yourself as a woman? You'll be legally classed as one so why not have your profile as such? You won't get men asking about your non existent cock

Maybe fab should separate TV and TS instead of having the tv/ts option

"Maybe fab should separate TV and TS instead of having the tv/ts option "

wouldnt need to if men bothered to read profiles....

By *ransexualGirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Maybe list yourself as a woman? You'll be legally classed as one so why not have your profile as such? You won't get men asking about your non existent cock"

I did that when I first made an account but then someone reported me as i stated I was transsexual in profile so it was deleted as I should be under TV/TS

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Maybe list yourself as a woman? You'll be legally classed as one so why not have your profile as such? You won't get men asking about your non existent cock"

This totally, you are a woman, why describe yourself and transsexual; before your final op I can understand it, but now not at all.

you are a sexy lady .... well from what your pics show you are in my humble opinion.

"I hope no one takes offensive but can I just clarify something?!?!

I am TRANsexual not a transvestite! I am a full functional woman and if you took the time to read my profile you would see that!

So please can men stop describing what they want to do with my non-exsistant cock as it isn't there for you to suck or for you to bounce on. Sorry but I paid for that to be removed a long time ago and I don't want to be reminded of it.

I am honest in my profile on how and why I am a woman, so please try and treat me like one

All i am asking is for you please read profiles before you message "

Totally agree there should be different sections , think it's disgusting all sexual orientation lumped together

"Maybe list yourself as a woman? You'll be legally classed as one so why not have your profile as such? You won't get men asking about your non existent cock

I did that when I first made an account but then someone reported me as i stated I was transsexual in profile so it was deleted as I should be under TV/TS "

Well that's just wrong

No they shouldn't need to, but maybe it would make life easier for the op and all other TS's who have to explain that they don't have a cock.

Ps, some of us can read - just!

If u stand fully naked and showed all, everyone would know

Separate TV/TS they are completely different and shouldn't be together

By *onkers66Man  over a year ago

London

I would go to jail if i told you what i would like to do with you

x

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"Maybe list yourself as a woman? You'll be legally classed as one so why not have your profile as such? You won't get men asking about your non existent cock

I did that when I first made an account but then someone reported me as i stated I was transsexual in profile so it was deleted as I should be under TV/TS "

Send a message to the site admin and explain this? I am sure they will be more than understanding about the error and fix it back for you.

I also agree TV/TS should be under their own categories.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I always think there should be some clarification. To me me someone who has gone through the entire process should be classed as female. However I can understand the admin point of view if you were only part TS. To put it crudely you've got the tits but still got the cock and balls, (personally something I quite like). Whoever dropped you in it regarding your previous profile was a real shit.

Another TS woman on here was in a similar situation. She changed her profile to a single woman. Try contacting admin.

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Agree that all orientations should not be 'bundled' together, but it is a case of people not reading profiles properly, and unfortuntely it is 'us men' who are mostly guilty

Its ridiculous that tv ts AND cd's are all grouped together.

But if you are on the other side of the transition aren't you a single woman now? Xx

Pardon my ignorance but as a full functioning woman who doesn't want to be reminded of the mistake mother nature nature made as your body developed, why describe yourself as transexual still?

Would it not make more sense for you to just list yourself as what you now are and not mention your past?

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"Pardon my ignorance but as a full functioning woman who doesn't want to be reminded of the mistake mother nature nature made as your body developed, why describe yourself as transexual still?

Would it not make more sense for you to just list yourself as what you now are and not mention your past? "

I disagree,,,people on here are always asking for honesty and the OP has been nothing but honest x

"Pardon my ignorance but as a full functioning woman who doesn't want to be reminded of the mistake mother nature nature made as your body developed, why describe yourself as transexual still?

Would it not make more sense for you to just list yourself as what you now are and not mention your past? I disagree,,,people on here are always asking for honesty and the OP has been nothing but honest x"

True but but that honesty is obviously causing her much distress.

Her profile is VERY clear as to her physical status but she is still bombarded by messages from

People who haven't read it and so cause her distress by reminding her of what she'd rather forget.

She is legally and physically female and straight so why would a casual encounter need to know her back story?

OP, it's entirely up to you how you describe yourself and how much you tell your meets.

In my opinion you should just do what's right for you xx

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Just to point out having read a couple of the remarks that the gender you identify as on a personal level and a legal level is not linked with how far down the process you have gone.

By *now white1000Woman  over a year ago

York

doesn't quite work like that, i am legally classed as a woman, but i'm still about 16 months away from the 'cock-chop'

an theres few ts ts pre op an ts post op one has had operation an other hasnot

York

great idea

York

"Maybe fab should separate TV and TS instead of having the tv/ts option

wouldnt need to if men bothered to read profiles...."

most men read pictures and not the printed word and think with their cocks

Could not agree more with you on readin profiles...its called a lil repsect and after what u have been thru and achieved you deserv nothin less than that!

York

I did that when I first made an account but then someone reported me as i stated I was transsexual in profile so it was deleted as I should be under TV/TS

Well that's just wrong "

when i joined i did same and was reported before i even put a pic up, admin changed my profile to TV/TS but didn't tell me, so for a week i was uploading pics and wondering why they kept getting rejected on the grounds they weren't me, of course i was ticking the female box!

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

ere ere i AGREE

All I can say is that you look very yummy. Good for you being brave enough to fully embrace your femininity and sexuality xx Jim

Just delete this profile and rejoin as a woman. Why are you even telling people about your past when clearly you're a beautiful young woman.

Makes no sense.

i also think you have a totally valid point and categories should be changed by FAB

My fella is straight but just happens to like wearing stockings, suspenders and stilletos when the mood takes him and i rather like him doing it. All this clearly stated on our couples profile and yet he recives untold numbers of emails, cock shots ... and messages offering or asking for bi related fun.

He classes himself as a CD and I wonder if all the orientations seperated ccorrectly whether he would got a loss less hassle and grief he gets

York

I've started a thread in site feedback forum, hope they decide to act on it ...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/326639

You should not have to class yourself as anything other that what you are which is a woman !!

I've always found it bizarre that these things are lumped together! Even in the tv world alone there are massive variations - from men who just don ladies underwear and stockings occasionally - to those who live much of their lives dressing and acting as a woman.

A t.s. is clearly completely different again - and should be accepted as such! I understand, to an extent, why you wouldn't be put in the same category as someone who was born a female - as there are likely to be a number of narrow minded people who might object to this and be highly abusive to t.s.'s who were categorised as females.

Good luck when contacting admin - and if you need supporting messages so admin realise that there is a lot of support for the need to separate the two - then i'm sure I and many others would be more than willing to assist!

Big hugs! Paula xxx

I'm gonna ask a stupid question now, and I'm sorry, but what is the difference between a transsexual and a transgender person?

You do realise that a small minority of fab use the forums so about 99% of the guys who mail you won't even read this

Paula I could not agree more. Its lovely that people are able to fully embrace their sexuality and having some additional catogaries would help. Jim

» Add a new message to this topic