FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is proper cuckolding!

What is proper cuckolding!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

We both originally thought it was the hubby enjoying watching his wife enjoy herself an he takes charge on who plays with his wife etc etc

But a while back we we're chatting to a guy that was heavily into cuck and said he has a couple he regularly played with and the wife humiliates the husband telling him how much better this other guy is and all sorts of other scenarios.

I'm confused lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I believe it to be what you want it to be really. Some couples are into the whole humiliation and chastity and denial of the hubby while others are more into the wife enjoying herself while the hubby watches.

It's just varying degrees of cuckolding.

Well that's how I see it anyway!

Are ye interested in getting more into cuckolding or just curious?

J

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

It's what ever you want it to be, don't listen those who tell you your are not a 'proper' Cuckold couple.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"It's what ever you want it to be, don't listen those who tell you your are not a 'proper' Cuckold couple. "
Very well said. J

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I believe it derives from the cuckoo, where the bird will lay it's eggs in another's nest unbeknown to them, while she goes about her daily business.

So the male is left to go about his business while the wife enjoys her freedom.

As there s usually an element of willingness in this from the male, a d/s dynamic can introduce humiliation either in language, taunts or the wife removing herself from Mr for a period of time. Chastity helps control any urges Mr may have.

What you are describing is more a voyeur aspect I'd say.

kink town

To be honest this is a very regular topic, do a search and you will find all the answers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cuckolding is like an onion has many layers. OP what you describe there is the voyueristic hotwife scenario which is the outer layer. As you go deeper the woman and then ultimately the bull have more and more control over the cuck. The more extreme layers involve bareback and even breeding

"Cuckolding is like an onion has many layers. OP what you describe there is the voyueristic hotwife scenario which is the outer layer. As you go deeper the woman and then ultimately the bull have more and more control over the cuck. The more extreme layers involve bareback and even breeding "

If the guy (hubby) has any kind of control then it isn't cuckold behaviour

"

If the guy (hubby) has any kind of control then it isn't cuckold behaviour"

This would be my thinking too... As many guys enjoy seeing their wives with other men but its not cuckhold in anyway....

but there are so many different interpretations of cuckhold relationships that you could never say what is proper.... its like when people say they are a true swinger...

Its all in the view of those doing it.

kink town

"Cuckolding is like an onion has many layers. OP what you describe there is the voyueristic hotwife scenario which is the outer layer. As you go deeper the woman and then ultimately the bull have more and more control over the cuck. The more extreme layers involve bareback and even breeding

If the guy (hubby) has any kind of control then it isn't cuckold behaviour"

On the outside that may appear to be true, but it is a mutual agreement and the Cuckold has just as much control over the situation as the hot wife.

To the OP just enjoy yourselves and enjoy the Cuckold lifestyle however you see fit, don't let anyone tell how you must do it, or tell you, you are doing it wrong.

I always thought a different man barebacks the woman whilst her fella watches then he cums in her ? The. Fella cleans the mess up ??????

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

By definition, a cuckold is the “husband of an adulteress.” The phenomenon itself is nothing new (see the works of Shakespeare or Chaucer). It might even be considered universal, since dozens of languages have a term that refers to it. Today’s cuckolding fetish, however, takes the deception and betrayal out of cheating—both partners are in on the secret.

The act of cuckolding can often be filed under the female domination tab, There are three types of cuckolded men: the submissive, forced bisexual, and the voyeurs. “Submissives are into humiliation,” King says. “They fantasize about being degraded and humiliated by a beautiful woman. Second, you have guys who want to be pushed into exploring their darkest fantasies: forced bisexuality. They want to be pushed by their mistress into doing things they would never do, like worshipping another man. Then lastly, we have voyeurs, who just enjoy watching their lover get pleasured by another man.

The above is taken from a recent article with DVD producer and director Glenn King

So, there is no 'one' way of proper, each couple will have there own version that is right for them

kink town

"By definition, a cuckold is the “husband of an adulteress.” The phenomenon itself is nothing new (see the works of Shakespeare or Chaucer). It might even be considered universal, since dozens of languages have a term that refers to it. Today’s cuckolding fetish, however, takes the deception and betrayal out of cheating—both partners are in on the secret.

The act of cuckolding can often be filed under the female domination tab, There are three types of cuckolded men: the submissive, forced bisexual, and the voyeurs. “Submissives are into humiliation,” King says. “They fantasize about being degraded and humiliated by a beautiful woman. Second, you have guys who want to be pushed into exploring their darkest fantasies: forced bisexuality. They want to be pushed by their mistress into doing things they would never do, like worshipping another man. Then lastly, we have voyeurs, who just enjoy watching their lover get pleasured by another man.

The above is taken from a recent article with DVD producer and director Glenn King

So, there is no 'one' way of proper, each couple will have there own version that is right for them"

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Thanks guys it's just curiosity and I didn't know a lot about it. Just wanted to understand it a little better

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Some good contributions here. Speaking from a Dom Bull's perspective although there are some common threads I have found that couples can have very different interpretations of what cuckolding is.

As a result I don't take anything for granted. I find that it is always best to get to know the couple and ask lots of questions.

A couple should also do the same if they are serous about finding themselves a good Bull

"It's what ever you want it to be, don't listen those who tell you your are not a 'proper' Cuckold couple. "

This.

That's like asking what is proper swinging.

I like to cuck my hubby. But the only cuck play we do is with black guys that are much bugger than him. That our cuckolding.

Do what you enjoy, not what others push upon you. And above all make sure your both having fun xx

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

the main requirement for cuckolding is that the husband remains faithful . outside that it is as soft or extreme as each couple are comfortable with !

By *9ers4uCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hi guys

Out of interest then what's it called if it's the other way round and the women likes to watch as the man is pleasured with an another women?

Mr x

Still cuckolding but the female is called a Cuckquean

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

hi I met a cuckold Cpl last year he was really that to could not get hard without see her get fk by a man and the more you told him he was crap and im having his wife the harder he got the bad thing well I think so was he wanted my cum not her

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You were right in your 1st thought been cuckolding, and you were right In your 2nd thought been cuckolding, it doesnt have to involve humiliation but often does, to be cuckolded is to see your wife be unfaithful, willingly or unwillingly, evetything else is extra.

well said

Ive been cuckolding for a couple of years now and think its a great idea as I get to fuck other peoples wives with no agro. I'm still not sure exactly what it is though as most couples seem to have slightly different ideas of what they want. For example ive just taken the woman out for the night and fucked her, sometimes taking her home next morning, or had the guy sitting there watching and plying us with drinks or taking photo's. Another one I remember, the guy let me in naked with a cage on his cock, and then had to clean us both up with his mouth afterwards, another wife just wanted to humiliate her husband, another wanted the guy tieing up with a vibrator on his cock and made to watch. and so on..... So I still don't know but I'm enjoying the research

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Cuckhold breeders scare me

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Ive been cuckolding for a couple of years now and think its a great idea as I get to fuck other peoples wives with no agro. I'm still not sure exactly what it is though as most couples seem to have slightly different ideas of what they want. For example ive just taken the woman out for the night and fucked her, sometimes taking her home next morning, or had the guy sitting there watching and plying us with drinks or taking photo's. Another one I remember, the guy let me in naked with a cage on his cock, and then had to clean us both up with his mouth afterwards, another wife just wanted to humiliate her husband, another wanted the guy tieing up with a vibrator on his cock and made to watch. and so on..... So I still don't know but I'm enjoying the research"

therein lies your answer.

» Add a new message to this topic