FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > had to chuckle at this one ...

had to chuckle at this one ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see lots of threads at the moment regarding single men, Now believe me, I judge everyone on their own merit, so this isn't a dig at men but this one made me and the Mr laugh. Had a message and a friend request from a local single man. Because we run the club we accept requests because we get a lot of enquiries etc. So anyway, after professing he was a genuine guy and sooo respectful he asked if he was 'guaranteed a three way sesh' with me. I politely replied that clubs guarantee nothing and I think his mind- set should change before attending a club night. He proceeded to spit his dummy out and said well what's the point in being on your friends list, i'm deleting you because clearly you just want to perve on my pictures hahahaha! I have been on this site almost 6 years, I think I have had my fill of cock pics mate!!!

Im still smiling now...bless him ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Bless.

Although I do think some people (and not just guys by the way) don't really understand this site.. A quick read through the FAQs would help but many people don't bother.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see lots of threads at the moment regarding single men, Now believe me, I judge everyone on their own merit, so this isn't a dig at men but this one made me and the Mr laugh. Had a message and a friend request from a local single man. Because we run the club we accept requests because we get a lot of enquiries etc. So anyway, after professing he was a genuine guy and sooo respectful he asked if he was 'guaranteed a three way sesh' with me. I politely replied that clubs guarantee nothing and I think his mind- set should change before attending a club night. He proceeded to spit his dummy out and said well what's the point in being on your friends list, i'm deleting you because clearly you just want to perve on my pictures hahahaha! I have been on this site almost 6 years, I think I have had my fill of cock pics mate!!!

Im still smiling now...bless him ha "

Now now don't tell porkys you have copied his pics to perve on later haven't you!!!?

Is this guy still on the site?

Hope he dont read this thread

Have a look at the Daily Fail today there's a story about a new website that posts up conversations from dating websites when people don't take rejection well.

Sometimes it's good to name and shame if the proof is there for all to see.

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 10:09:27]

"Is this guy still on the site?

Hope he dont read this thread "

Ahem... Shouldn't you be busy

LLF what a tosser, were not all tossers ... Wait actually we are, just not like that

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Have a look at the Daily Fail today there's a story about a new website that posts up conversations from dating websites when people don't take rejection well.

Sometimes it's good to name and shame if the proof is there for all to see. "

Oooh, I love reading that sort of thing

"I see lots of threads at the moment regarding single men, Now believe me, I judge everyone on their own merit, so this isn't a dig at men but this one made me and the Mr laugh. Had a message and a friend request from a local single man. Because we run the club we accept requests because we get a lot of enquiries etc. So anyway, after professing he was a genuine guy and sooo respectful he asked if he was 'guaranteed a three way sesh' with me. I politely replied that clubs guarantee nothing and I think his mind- set should change before attending a club night. He proceeded to spit his dummy out and said well what's the point in being on your friends list, i'm deleting you because clearly you just want to perve on my pictures hahahaha! I have been on this site almost 6 years, I think I have had my fill of cock pics mate!!!

Im still smiling now...bless him ha .

Now now don't tell porkys you have copied his pics to perve on later haven't you!!!? "

Ok I admit it, I perve on them every chance I get lol

"Bless.

Although I do think some people (and not just guys by the way) don't really understand this site.. A quick read through the FAQs would help but many people don't bother."

I totally agree, its across the board. Its the same with reading profiles, not a lot of people can be bother to do that!

Im still smiling now...bless him ha .

Now now don't tell porkys you have copied his pics to perve on later haven't you!!!?

Ok I admit it, I perve on them every chance I get lol"

Knew it!!!

» Add a new message to this topic